Such children

TexasTiger

There is a reason why DeSantis is falling further and further in GOP polls. It's not Trump. It's DeSantis.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Grow up already.

IMG_7257.jpeg

Sorry Shane, we do not have a competition to see how many condoms you can slip on a cucumber and lube. :shovel:

• Facepalm 1

bud light is laying off a hundred thousand or so? it is sad because many righties are losing their job. disagreeing is one thing but getting a mans job taken from him is completely different.

On 7/29/2023 at 8:00 AM, aubiefifty said:

bud light is laying off a hundred thousand or so? it is sad because many righties are losing their job. disagreeing is one thing but getting a mans job taken from him is completely different.

Can you imagine a new AU President coming in and changing our colors to crimson and white? Shock to the system would be an understatement right?

18 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Can you imagine a new AU President coming in and changing our colors to crimson and white? Shock to the system would be an understatement right?

when you take someone's  job you hurt their family and their community as well. there are many ways to make a point i would think than hurting your own side and causing folks to lose their jobs. that goes beyond vindictive.

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

when you take someone's  job you hurt their family and their community as well. there are many ways to make a point i would think than hurting your own side and causing folks to lose their jobs. that goes beyond vindictive.

I think that one flew over your head fidy, but it is still mid Sunday morning. I'll give you a pass. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I think that one flew over your head fidy, but it is still mid Sunday morning. I'll give you a pass. 

when you threw the crimson and white i quit reading thinking wth?

• Haha 1

That aint childesh.  That there is how you stop the trannies, the libruls, the woke, the watch you call culteral Marxests. 

We caint have no mob rule of democracy.  Were a republic that needs us a strong leader.

59 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Are you advocating that the consumer should not have an opinion or free speech?

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

That aint childesh.  That there is how you stop the trannies, the libruls, the woke, the watch you call culteral Marxests. 

We caint have no mob rule of democracy.  Were a republic that needs us a strong leader.

Wantwawantwant wantwawantwant 

8 hours ago, creed said:

Are you advocating that the consumer should not have an opinion or free speech?

this stuff is worse than protesting the natty at a sporting event? you guys would steal many freedoms and have said so on here. i could care less if someone protests the natty. i served and we were taught it is an american right and that was one of the freedoms our country fought for. that right yall bitch about and want taken away. but those protests did not cost anyone a penny but YOU guys hurt your own folks mostly and that is insane......................

• Facepalm 1

I mean this actually makes perfect sense for them considering DeSantis's campaign message is nothing but culture war stuff. 

Did they also have a punching bag set up dressed as mickey mouse? 

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I mean this actually makes perfect sense for them considering DeSantis's campaign message is nothing but culture war stuff. 

Did they also have a punching bag set up dressed as mickey mouse? 

Hope so.  Punch that guys lights out.  

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/30/2023 at 10:03 AM, aubiefifty said:

Consumers switching brands did not take anyone's job away. It's not the duty of a consumer to buy a product because of who they employ. It's the job of a company to provide a quality product and market it so that people want to buy it. AB made a choice to go in a different direction. And then so did the consumers. Happens all the time, although not as spectacularly and quickly as AB just crashed. AB and their choices took those peoples jobs away. Blaming the consumer's free choice is ludicrous.

It's not a boycott, people that left budlight aren't going back. In fact most people that switched don't care what happens to budlight at this point. They've moved on from caring. Which, in my opinion, is even worse than actively boycotting.

Edited by KansasTiger

Disney and Bud Lite were destroying this country.  Only Ron Desantis recognized what was happening with the corporate, woke, Marxist ideology.  How is he not winning?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Disney and Bud Lite were destroying this country.  Only Ron Desantis recognized what was happening with the corporate, woke, Marxist ideology.  How is he not winning?

You seem to have all the answers.   You tell us.   

Desantis has gone total culture war myopic.  it’s currently a trendy smack talk topic, but at a presidential level -  it’s a kids table issue. He’s shrinking by the day.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Consumers switching brands did not take anyone's job away. It's not the duty of a consumer to buy a product because of who they employ. It's the job of a company to provide a quality product and market it so that people want to buy it. AB made a choice to go in a different direction. And then so did the consumers. Happens all the time, although not as spectacularly and quickly as AB just crashed. AB and their choices took those peoples jobs away. Blaming the consumer's free choice is ludicrous.

It's not a boycott, people that left budlight aren't going back. In fact most people that switched don't care what happens to budlight at this point. They've moved on from caring. Which, in my opinion, is even worse than actively boycotting.

If we could only get them to "care" that much about educating their kids, respecting others and loving their fellow man as they love themselves...... what a world we could live in.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If we could only get them to "care" that much about educating their kids, respecting others and loving their fellow man as they love themselves...... what a world we could live in.

Wasn't even close to being relevant to the conversation we were having. Try staying on topic. Not buying beer now means we don't care about people, respect or education? Get a grip, lefty. 

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Facepalm 1