Republican Jesus

TexasTiger

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you entering a contest with fifty to see who can find the stupidest article? If so, you're off to a good start but he's got a long lead on you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Are you entering a contest with fifty to see who can find the stupidest article? If so, you're off to a good start but he's got a long lead on you.

If that was my goal, you’d be my competition.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

No. They aren't half as bad as Fifty's, but they are an attempt at inflamming the maybe five conservative minded people on this board (almost none of which have said they want Trump to win or compared him to Jesus). But I guess in his defense, it is a smack talk board...

When I do it, I get called names and someone tells me they wish a new pandemic would make me suffer, though. 

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Wow, that was slow. And speaking of slow, the article is from April 5th. Adding up and telling... 

6 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

No. They aren't half as bad as Fifty's, but they are an attempt at inflamming the maybe five conservative minded people on this board (almost none of which have said they want Trump to win or compared him to Jesus). But I guess in his defense, it is a smack talk board...

When I do it, I get called names and someone tells me they wish a new pandemic would make me suffer, though. 

i cannot help it if trump is such a turd. he is the gift that keeps giving. here is a tissue for you and mickey...................

8 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Lighten up, Francis. 😉 It’s a joke, not a personal jab.

Damn, lotta y’all got wooshed by an obvious joke

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Your competition on finding the stupidest article? Hardly. Fifty is the only competition even close for this Republican Jesus idiocy you've posted.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Your competition on finding the stupidest article? Hardly. Fifty is the only competition even close for this Republican Jesus idiocy you've posted.

Mikey, we took a vote and you’d be surprised where you placed, brother. But the vote was legit, so you’ll deny it.

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Mikey, we took a vote and you’d be surprised where you placed, brother. But the vote was legit, so you’ll deny it.

Prove it.

• Haha 2

On 7/29/2023 at 9:03 AM, Mikey said:

Prove it.

Good luck with that. When one lies or at a minimum misrepresents reality on a daily basis, then suddenly wants to claim some semblance of morality you laugh and walk away.

Is there a better example on the forum? Tough one, but if pressed, I can think of a few more candidates.

Who wants to list their top 5 moral justice frauds on AUFamily?  99% chance the same 5 would be chosen, so lets remain silent and just know who they are. I hate to name names.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1