GOP congresswoman delays premarital sex for timely prayer breakfast appearance

TexasTiger

It's like she skipped the classes on theology AND situational awareness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Strange like this????

image.thumb.png.601e6c4aaf1732946333a5f788c2d50d.png

I saw that video.

It's a weird grandpa move to try and get a giggle out of a shy baby. 

43 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I saw that video.

It's a weird grandpa move to try and get a giggle out of a shy baby. 

Seems like Joe skipped classes on the culture in Finland and situations awareness.  They must not have weird grandpas in Finland.

• Haha 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Seems like Joe skipped classes on the culture in Finland and situations awareness.  They must not have weird grandpas in Finland.

That woman is staff at the embassy or the spouse of a staffer.

It's funny that the politicians kissing babies meme from the past now is now insidious pedophilia. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

That woman is staff at the embassy or the spouse of a staffer.

It's funny that the politicians kissing babies meme from the past now is now insidious pedophilia. 

I don‘t think he is a pedophile, I believe he has zero awareness of the kids reactions to his *weird grandpa* moves.  Somebody needs to make his aware, where’s Jill?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don‘t think he is a pedophile, I believe he has zero awareness of the kids reactions to his *weird grandpa* moves.  Somebody needs to make his aware, where’s Jill?

That’s not scared. That’s shy. Find the video and watch momma’s reaction as well. 

The NFL requires all potential draftees to take a Wonderlic test to make sure they’re at least  smarter than a chipmunk….. Maybe time to expand its use.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AUDub said:

That’s not scared. That’s shy. Find the video and watch momma’s reaction as well. 

It was unwanted attention and he’s too blind to see it.  If she was embassy staff what do you think she would say anything to her boss?

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, TexasTiger said:

Uh, I don't blame her fiancée for the attempt. Testosterone is a thing, regardless of some of our elderly forum posters performance issues. And please spare me the fake morality outrage. Just full stop.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Uh, I don't blame her fiancée for the attempt. Testosterone is a thing, regardless of some of our elderly forum posters performance issues. And please spare me the fake morality outrage. Just full stop.

Who’s expressed moral outrage on this thread?

• Haha 1

I don't know this lady, but she, on her own admission, unchecked a lot of boxes. She should not be a candidate for a republican or any party's position.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:31 PM, I_M4_AU said:

All Democrats are pedophiles.  All Democrats want to trans your children.  All Democrats are communists.   Democrats hate Jesus and America.  Democrats are the enemy of freedom.

How many times do Democrats have to tear this country down for you to believe?

• Thanks 1

It was kind of a lame joke though. 

She should have been like. 

"I woke up and my fiancé grabbed me by the arm and tried to pull me back in, I said "I can't honey I've got to go to the boomer prayer breakfast" 

He said "I know...but it'll only take a few seconds" 

"And he was right...." 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

On 7/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, TexasTiger said:

he must be fishing with tiny minnows................grins