McConnell apparent health issue

TexasTiger

41 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I bet over half of those deaths were suicides. 

DKW, it is worst than that.   They break the suicides out separately, but they didn't have 2022 numbers for suicides so I didn't include them.   In 2020 and 2021, if I remember correctly, they were between 2,000 and 3,000 more gun suicide deaths than crime deaths.   It was averaging out to be 25,000 suicide gun deaths per year.   

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, LPTiger said:

DKW, it is worst than that.   They break the suicides out separately, but they didn't have 2022 numbers for suicides so I didn't include them.   In 2020 and 2021, if I remember correctly, they were between 2,000 and 3,000 more gun suicide deaths than crime deaths.   It was averaging out to be 25,000 suicide gun deaths per year.   

In my opinion, one reason in and of itself, it should be much harder for anyone to get a gun quickly, not sure what the waiting time these days is for different types of guns but you have to imagine any waiting period has the potential to save lives. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Didba said:

In my opinion, one reason in and of itself, it should be much harder for anyone to get a gun quickly, not sure what the waiting time these days is for different types of guns but you have to imagine any waiting period has the potential to save lives. 

I wont my AR TODAY.  That their is my rite.  That thier is freedumb.  That there is done wrote in stone in are Constitution.

You sissy, potery reading, pansy libruls make me sick.

• Facepalm 2

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I wont my AR TODAY.  That their is my rite.  That thier is freedumb.  That there is done wrote in stone in are Constitution.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Its the way the stoopids game the numbers. We have so many guns in America that the "Suicide by gun" stat is unbelievably high. As you said, some years SBG is half or more of all deaths by gun in the country. So they include SBG in the stats to falsely inflate the numbers.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Its the way the stoopids game the numbers. We have so many guns in America that the "Suicide by gun" stat is unbelievably high. As you said, some years SBG is half or more of all deaths by gun in the country. So they include SBG in the stats to falsely inflate the numbers.

Damn man that’s so sad. Really need health care reform in this country so people can have easier access to mental health doctors 

• Like 2

On 7/27/2023 at 2:29 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

She should have retired with dignity.  Instead, she is rolling over the finish line.  She is the female version of Strom Thurmond..... without the trophy wife or husband.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, KansasTiger said:

c433a206ec8eef6c.jpeg.1a621850e8d415b2c2a9a1035ac71cce.jpeg

so what happend to him? i read strokes but i have never known anyone to stand up like that having one. usually they hit the ground right? or fall over?

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so what happend to him? i read strokes but i have never known anyone to stand up like that having one. usually they hit the ground right? or fall over?

Not necessarily. He exhibited classic signs of a TIA (transient Ischemic attack) commonly called mini stroke. Usually a precursor to a worse event in the future. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Not necessarily. He exhibited classic signs of a TIA (transient Ischemic attack) commonly called mini stroke. Usually a precursor to a worse event in the future. 

thank you. do not care for him but i hope he gets better.

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Okay that’s funny

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 12:46 PM, icanthearyou said:

Wah wah woh wah wah

On 8/8/2023 at 3:02 PM, aubaseball said:

Wah wah woh wah wah

gesundheit