Hugh's aesthetic mark on Auburn football.

AuCivilEng1

Not sure if this has been a topic yet. But we need some message board material. @RunInRed gets cranky and starts throwing things when site traffic is down. 

What do you guys 

1. Think Hugh's uniform, logo, etc mark will be on Auburn football? (what will he change or add)

2. What would you personally like him to change/add?

Seems like every coach since Bowden has done something.

Terry had the drop shadows, Ears had the all Auburn all orange stuff, Gene had the booty shorts, Gus had the orange accesories and cleats, and Hankins had the facemask color changes.

I'll go first.

1. I think we def switch suppliers (Nike or Adidas), and the endzones change.

2. I would like to see Auburn go to orange and white facemasks full time and do away with the stupid MS Paint wordmark font.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hankins had the facemask color changes.

Hankins must have coached the Auburn field hockey team? I don't follow them much.

35 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Hankins must have coached the Auburn field hockey team? I don't follow them much.

that is his pet name for harsin...........

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Think Hugh's uniform, logo, etc mark will be on Auburn football? (what will he change or add)

200.gif

I am hopeful his mark will be improving and winning,,, without being arrogant or, doing anything stupid.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

200.gif

You think the sharks are coming back? We def have the guys. I wouldnt mind a return of the nWo too.

Nwo For Life GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You think the sharks are coming back? We def have the guys. I wouldnt mind a return of the nWo too.

Nwo For Life GIFs | Tenor

Two of those guys are dead, one of them a founding father. I suppose Hogan, Nash and X-Pac could form a comeback. 96 was a fun time in wrasslin. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Two of those guys are dead, one of them a founding father. I suppose Hogan, Nash and X-Pac could form a comeback. 96 was a fun time in wrasslin. 

I'm talking about the Hugh Freeze receivers nWo. Lol. 

But the wrestling stable would be cool too. 

At first I thought you meant by the clothing the head coach wears, like Tubbs always wearing the orange Auburn hat, chiz had the white wind jacket, Gus had the sweater vest/visor combo, and Hankins...well he wasn't here long enough nor is worthy of anything notable. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm talking about the Hugh Freeze receivers nWo. Lol. 

But the wrestling stable would be cool too. 

Wasn’t aware Freeze’s receivers called themselves the nWo. I do recall a belt being thrown around like they accomplished something, but numerous teams did that.

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Wasn’t aware Freeze’s receivers called themselves the nWo. I do recall a belt being thrown around like they accomplished something, but numerous teams did that.

https://olehottytoddy.com/2018/08/23/ole-miss-football-nwo-best-wr-corps-nation/

22 minutes ago, southern_sports said:

I'm sort of indifferent on the facemasks. They're ok once or twice a year. I'd like to see the old school "Auburn" and "Tigers" logo in the endzones. The ones from the 90's.

90's old school? Had not ever thought of that being old school but I guess it is for probably half the folks on here. Thanks, I think I need to go sit down now. Suddenly I'm not feeling as chipper as I was a few minutes ago. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

90's old school? Had not ever thought of that being old school but I guess it is for probably half the folks on here. Thanks, I think I need to go sit down now. Suddenly I'm not feeling as chipper as I was a few minutes ago. 

You’re not alone. 90s AU fball was memorable, but not old school. The current end zones are old school.

Unless of course golf starts reminiscing about diagonal lines…

mc_overhead_north_end_zone_1_.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

You’re not alone. 90s AU fball was memorable, but not old school. The current end zones are old school.

Unless of course golf starts reminiscing about diagonal lines…

mc_overhead_north_end_zone_1_.jpg

I think these two fonts would make some cool looking endzones.

auburn_tigers_logo_wordmark_19792458.png

de261b6a71e9bc85523d35569375557cf907bee4.webp

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think these two fonts would make some cool looking endzones.

auburn_tigers_logo_wordmark_19792458.png

de261b6a71e9bc85523d35569375557cf907bee4.webp

Those look good on shirts, but I like the current/old end zone lettering. It’s simple and classy. I’m sure the grounds crew love the simplicity.

• Like 1