Tucker for President?

TexasTiger

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If you are anticipating voting Republican in 2024, would a Tucker Carlson candidacy get your vote?

Whether he’s your choice for the nomination, if he got it would you vote for him over Biden?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-threat-donald-trump-2024-election-1796627

No. I don’t care for him at all. 

• Like 1

This makes as much sense as a poopy flavored lollipop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, creed said:

This makes as much sense as a poopy flavored lollipop.

dude if it is not on your mind it is in your mouth. grins    this was not meant as an insult just a line i have been waiting to use on here for a while. apologies if it upsets you. if i was serious i would not care what ya thought. on this anyway.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

If you are anticipating voting Republican in 2024, would a Tucker Carlson candidacy get your vote?

Whether he’s your choice for the nomination, if he got it would you vote for him over Biden?

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-threat-donald-trump-2024-election-1796627

Well if you refuse to vote democrat it make more sense than voting for a reality TV game show host.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude if it is not on your mind it is in your mouth. grins    this was not meant as an insult just a line i have been waiting to use on here for a while. apologies if it upsets you. if i was serious i would not care what ya thought. on this anyway.

dude, what I meant was also not to be taken seriously. and back at you…I don’t care what you think about me or my posts. have a great day. 

7 minutes ago, creed said:

dude, what I meant was also not to be taken seriously. and back at you…I don’t care what you think about me or my posts. have a great day. 

i took it the right way thus the joke..................

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well if you refuse to vote democrat it make more sense than voting for a reality TV game show host.

So that's a yes?

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I was hoping he would move to Romania and camp with he Gypsies.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So that's a yes?

I defer to Nola. He puts on one heck of tailgate. 

9 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes, heck yes.

But he will not run. 

Seeing as how there's only two candidates in the field anymore that don't want to continue to extend the Ukraine war, I'd vote for Tucker. And of those two candidates left, one is RFK and one is Ramaswamy, who might have been a member of the WEF and a Soros Fellow. 2363161f0a603aad8137fcc46637eba96917d67232fd10e3a1e10d98e79b8d38_1_1.jpg.3d8e8527d3b217f3d970f68ebc47cf69.jpg