This alone was enough to justify a concern that Trump was compromised to Putin & Russia

TexasTiger

On 7/13/2023 at 12:30 PM, TexasTiger said:

if you stand in front of the mirror and mention trump three times along with russia the boogie man known as david will come hunt you down like a dawg. watch your back just saying.........grins

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

if you stand in front of the mirror and mention trump three times along with russia the boogie man known as david will come hunt you down like a dawg. watch your back just saying.........grins

Just trying to keep it real around here. EVERY SINGLE TIME something is said about Biden, HB, $Ms they have received, the laptop, anything not trump....

we get a metric ton of lead based trump paint chips unloaded by 3-4 posters on this board in whataboutisms. Go back and look, it is every ****** thread here. Every one.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Just trying to keep it real around here. EVERY SINGLE TIME something is said about Biden, HB, $Ms they have received, the laptop, anything not trump....

we get a metric ton of trump paint chips unloaded by 3-4 posters on this board in whataboutisms. Go back and look, it is every ****** thread here. Every one.

i might be guilty of that. i am the number one trump hater on the board. and let me say i delight in it and the butthurt it causes. and hey! i never have to make anything up about trump.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i might be guilty of that. i am the number one trump hater on the board. and let me say i delight in it and the butthurt it causes. and hey! i never have to make anything up about trump.

I would say you are far less than average of the 3-4 I am talking about. There is one, hell he cant go on a thread without it immediately becoming a whataboutism s***-show.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I would say you are far less than average of the 3-4 I am talking about. There is one, hell he cant go on a thread without it immediately becoming a whataboutism s***-show.

just keep being yourself david.

• Haha 1