This alone was enough to justify a concern that Trump was compromised to Putin & Russia

TexasTiger

Can’t blame him can you when our three major alphabet agencies all joined forces to undermine Trump even before the election? I believe Comey Clapper and Brennen have proven to be completely biased and willing to do anything legal, illegal, or lying to get rid of Trump. If you think any analysis provided by these agencies was legitimate during this time you are being fooled. Their goal as stated by Peter (short) Strzok was to prevent his election and if elected we had a backup plan. Maybe that’s what he had to say to get in Lisa’s thong, I don’t know, but that’s what he said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

It was so easy. All Comey had to do was recommend a charge of extreme negligence. He wasn't even on the hook for the actual decision. Not his call, Lynch's. But he was sure Hillary would win and he would have his job with glowing praise from Hillary. One of the many who lost their integrity, traded it in to bail out the Clintons.

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Can’t blame him can you when our three major alphabet agencies all joined forces to undermine Trump even before the election? I believe Comey Clapper and Brennen have proven to be completely biased and willing to do anything legal, illegal, or lying to get rid of Trump. If you think any analysis provided by these agencies was legitimate during this time you are being fooled. Their goal as stated by Peter (short) Strzok was to prevent his election and if elected we had a backup plan. Maybe that’s what he had to say to get in Lisa’s thong, I don’t know, but that’s what he said.

This is “I eat lead paint chips” level ridiculousness. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

This is “I eat lead paint chips” level ridiculousness. 

You are right. The behavior of these agencies is ridiculous.  No dispute, noted.

6 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Can’t blame him can you when our three major alphabet agencies all joined forces to undermine Trump even before the election?

Yes you blame him. I have attempted to defend Trump on several occasions. Never on that scared child moronic show in Helsinki.

Going in felt Trump would intimidate Putin. He was pitiful and disgraceful. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes you blame him. I have attempted to defend Trump on several occasions. Never on that scared child moronic show in Helsinki.

Started way before Helsinki.

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Started way before Helsinki.

I agree with that 100%. It started before the man was inaugurated. Regardless, no excuse for the Helsinki show. 

54 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

He revealed himself.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

For God's sake, Hillary likely lost due to the FBI announcing they were reopening their investigation after early voting had begun.  Don't pretend that was helping Trump in some way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

For God's sake, Hillary likely lost due to the FBI announcing they were reopening their investigation after early voting had begun.  Don't pretend that was helping Trump in some way.

Def not because she was a terrible candidate, ran a lousy and lazy campaign, didn't visit numerous states, and when she did travel, kept passing out. Comey got stuck when he said there wasn't any credible evidence, and then some showed up. He subsequently declared the new evidence was also not significant, and pressed on. I don't think his panicked announcement changed anybody's vote. But it was hilarious that for a few minutes Comey was terrified. Terror returned on election night when he realized his gambit to protect Hillary failed, had cost him his integrity, and would ultimately cost him his job.

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Def not because she was a terrible candidate, ran a lousy and lazy campaign, didn't visit numerous states, and when she did travel, kept passing out. Comey got stuck when he said there wasn't any credible evidence, and then some showed up. He subsequently declared the new evidence was also not significant, and pressed on. I don't think his panicked announcement changed anybody's vote. But it was hilarious that for a few minutes Comey was terrified. Terror returned on election night when he realized his gambit to protect Hillary failed, had cost him his integrity, and would ultimately cost him his job.

If he had only promised Trump that he had his back and would be loyal to the President first and his oath to the constitution would take a back seat, he would have kept his job.  Is that how you think government should work?

By the way... she still got around 3 million more votes than did Trump.

Edited by AU9377

7 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If he had only promised Trump that he had his back and would be loyal to the President first and his oath to the constitution would take a back seat, he would have kept his job.  Is that how you think government should work?

By the way... she still got around 3 million more votes than did Trump.

Yes if he had his back like Holder proclaimed he had Obamas back. Good comparison. Comey was loyal. To Hillary to keep his job. If you can't see that, then you are the one blinded by bias.

8 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Yes if he had his back like Holder proclaimed he had Obamas back. Good comparison. Comey was loyal. To Hillary to keep his job. If you can't see that, then you are the one blinded by bias.

Trump literally had Comey to the White House for dinner.  He then cleared the room.  Knowing what was about to happen and how inappropriate it was, Jeff Sessions decided to leave as well.  At that point, with only Comey and Trump in the room, Trump told Comey that he expected loyalty and asked if he wanted to keep his job.  What part of that seems ok? 

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Trump literally had Comey to the White House for dinner.  He then cleared the room.  Knowing what was about to happen and how inappropriate it was, Jeff Sessions decided to leave as well.  At that point, with only Comey and Trump in the room, Trump told Comey that he expected loyalty and asked if he wanted to keep his job.  What part of that seems ok? 

You think all presidents don't demand loyalty?  All Trump wanted to know was would Comey play it straight now that the election was over. Clean his house of Strzok and Page and others with backup plans. He said no. Comey signed 2 FISA applications he knew were fake. Trump tried to let him stay even after that criminal act. He chose poorly.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You think all presidents don't demand loyalty?  All Trump wanted to know was would Comey play it straight now that the election was over. Clean his house of Strzok and Page and others with backup plans. He said no. Comey signed 2 FISA applications he knew were fake. Trump tried to let him stay even after that criminal act. He chose poorly.

Overtly demanding "loyalty" from Dept. of Justice appointees is a red flag ethically.

But then, Trump values it more than anything else, including competence.  For good reason as we now know.

Edited by homersapien

56 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Got a link to the supposed Holder quote?

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a link to the supposed Holder quote?

My apologies.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj4257lxY6AAxWOm2oFHZpSCGIQFnoECBYQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politico.com%2Fblogs%2Fpolitico44%2F2013%2F04%2Feric-holder-im-still-the-presidents-wingman-160861&usg=AOvVaw0CF9zfL7bYQqzL94AyBpg3&opi=89978449

It was about still being the presidents wingman. In military life those two are synonymous. As a fighter pilot in a tactical formation the wingman clears the airspace behind then flight lead. Thus the saying "I've got your back".  The way it was said might even be worse now that I read it again.

59 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Jeff Sessions knew that it was an inappropriate question, which is why he removed himself from the situation.  Bill Barr was certainly loyal until even he was pushed beyond the brink when he was asked to help change the results of a valid election.  At that point, he basically told Trump to F off and resigned.  Should he have obeyed Trump and helped him subvert the U.S. Constitution as a loyal soldier?

trump encourages Russia to hack DNC or HRC or Captain Kangaroo's emails...

Does it matter anymore? HRC had more $$$ than God and ran a hopelessly lazy, unmanaged, poorly thought out, aimless campaign and lost to the worst nominee in history.

That's the total truth. She expected a coronation and ran her campaign as such. trump didn't win, HRC LOST.

Privately, I have heard some higher-level dems here in 2-3 states get cursing mad at HRC and Robbie Mook. They were hopelessly lazy.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

I find trump far less interesting than those who vote for him. He’s the screwed up kid that parents usually send to military school praying that they somehow fix him. Putin, Jan 6, stormy, ect.  Who knows if it’ll be ever be proven, but more importantly, would he be friggin crazy enough to try? What do you think?  

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-posts-mount-rushmore-face-152935908.html

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/world-news-trump-posts-image-of-his-face-on-rockeys-muscular-body-sends-surprised-twitter-into-laugh-riot/343217/amp

Never underestimate what nuts will do.

Edited by auburnatl1