Common Sense

aubiefifty

352102558_580684840801046_8872908019935093054_n.jpg

Edited by aubiefifty

Well I love the title. ;D

fifty I know that you know how to spell common, brother. You need to lay off the mary jane. It's doing you dirty. 

6 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

fifty I know that you know how to spell common, brother. You need to lay off the mary jane. It's doing you dirty. 

why?i am retired and it is better than hurting. i was told by a doc to self medicate with pot before it was legalized in alabama. i am supposed to be medicating and that is fact altho i will not get too much into my personal business. i know you mean no harm but i was told to self medicate with pot because i cannot tolerate the head meds. my doc must know a thing ot two because he moves to Vestavia where he is killing it. and so you know.most of his elderly patients are doing the same thing i am. head meds make me suicidal.

• Like 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to Common Sense
2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why?i am retired and it is better than hurting. i was told by a doc to self medicate with pot before it was legalized in alabama. i am supposed to be medicating and that is fact altho i will not get too much into my personal business. i know you mean no harm but i was told to self medicate with pot because i cannot tolerate the head meds. my doc must know a thing ot two because he moves to Vestavia where he is killing it. and so you know.most of his elderly patients are doing the same thing i am. head meds make me suicidal.

I’m just playing with you man. Smoke away! I too like to casually partake in edibles.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m just playing with you man. Smoke away! I too like to casually partake in edibles.

i just want to be clear. my enemies use drugs to claim i know absolutely nothing because i am always high. i am in fact not always high and i have been accused of it by many and it is wearing thin. i am the deranged drug addict on here.

but for maga tex and other enemies......TRUMP.TROMP. TRUMP...........

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Smoke on Fiddy. I saw the title and never registered mis spelling. Appreciate @AuCivilEng1 for reminding me how to spell common. When retired and not a burden on anyone spell it any way you please.

26 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Smoke on Fiddy. I saw the title and never registered mis spelling. Appreciate @AuCivilEng1 for reminding me how to spell common. When retired and not a burden on anyone spell it any way you please.

Agreed. It was just a little rib at fifty to play on the jokes he gets for being a Willie Nelson level smoker lol.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i just want to be clear. my enemies use drugs to claim i know absolutely nothing because i am always high. i am in fact not always high and i have been accused of it by many and it is wearing thin. i am the deranged drug addict on here.

but for maga tex and other enemies......TRUMP.TROMP. TRUMP...........

Weeds not an actual drug, man! I never thought anything of the jokes. Figured the weed joke always trumps the old man joke any day. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Love 1