Gone in 60 seconds: At FBI director hearing, Republican conspiracies about Biden go 'POOF!'

aubiefifty

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Who investigated all his businesses? Who? When exactly?

You haven’t seen the testimony of the IRS agents that INVESTIGATED Hunter’s businesses that his father was aware of?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What big gotcha do you think this is?

If you need an explanation; a presidential candidate was manipulating the system (FBI and IRS) to bury potential miss deeds before an election.  It really didn’t matter if Joe was the president or not.

57 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you need an explanation; a presidential candidate was manipulating the system (FBI and IRS) to bury potential miss deeds before an election.  It really didn’t matter if Joe was the president or not.

What exactly? How?

• Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What exactly? How?

By burying the laptop story and slow walking any investigation involving said laptop.

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is what the IRS Whistleblowers were investigating:

Just like every other politician on both sides? It has been this way since Citizens United. If I could sack all of them, reverse Citizens, create laws where if a family member receives foreign money its as if the politician themself did and then elect a new politicians after these laws are put in place, I totally would.

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

Just like every other politician on both sides? It has been this way since Citizens United. If I could sack all of them, reverse Citizens, create laws where if a family member receives foreign money its as if the politician themself did and then elect a new politicians after these laws are put in place, I totally would.

Well, how’s our chance.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, how’s our chance.

Sighs... not ideal.

This cant be true; can it?

This information really doesn’t look good for the Biden’s or the DOJ or the FBI.