Tits and Cocaine at the White House

DKW 86

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You don't want the truth.  You want what YOU have concluded the truth has to be.

You think you are getting the truth when in the most controlled access building and most observed building in the world they can’t find any evidence of anything? Really? Really? You just bUy at face value anything you are told by the govt?

Edited by DKW 86

13 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You think you are getting the truth when in the most controlled access building and most observed building in the world they can’t find any evidence of anything? Really? Really? You just by at face value anything you are told by the govt?

I don't buy at face value everything that I am told.  However, this is not a hill to die upon.  Why? Because it is very possible that the Secret Service is being truthful and their motivation to hide something doesn't seem to be very compelling.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I don't buy at face value everything that I am told.  However, this is not a hill to die upon.  Why? Because it is very possible that the Secret Service is being truthful and their motivation to hide something doesn't seem to be very compelling.

I guess you are right. If you old nose and close your eyes I guess there is some small probability that they could be telling us the truth...

🤪

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I guess you are right. If you old nose and close your eyes I guess there is some small probability that they could be telling us the truth...

🤪

There is no possibility that they are telling the truth. The Dems have been trying to plug this square peg into a round hole since it first came into light. This has now reached the point that the coverup is worse than the actual crime.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

There is no possibility that they are telling the truth. The Dems have been trying to plug this square peg into a round hole since it first came into light. This has now reached the point that the coverup is worse than the actual crime.

Do you know of any evidence of a cover up other than because Mikey said so?

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Do you know of any evidence of a cover up other than because Mikey said so?

Mikey thinks the moon landing was staged and no one talked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Mikey thinks the moon landing was staged and no one talked.

They sure did do a lot of complicated mathematical equations to only be getting directions to a studio set near Los Angeles.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They sure did do a lot of complicated mathematical equations to only be getting directions to a studio set near Los Angeles.  LOL

He thinks the movie Capricorn 1 was a documentary, but can’t explain why OJ is still alive.

Wiggle little worms, wiggle. Today I've seen that the evidence has been quickly destroyed. Some evidence is kept for years, even decades. Apparently the administration was afraid that some honest investigator would come along at some time in the future and find the forensic evidence that the current tools say isn't there. Another indication of dishonesty in the Whitehouse.

The moon landing was real all right. I saw a picture of a VW on the moon in a TV ad. How would they have landed a VW Bug on the moon without a driver? Clearly, that's impossible.

Hey, evidence destroyed is an old time DC trick. Back in Nixon’s day they called it gaps in the tapes, “the Rosemary stretch “. 

just SSDD in DC, and all the dullards just nod in agreement with whatever nonsense their DC Masters tell them. Never question authority! It is crazy how accurate Orwell was…

• Like 1