Tits and Cocaine at the White House

DKW 86

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I think they are lying. No fingerprints and no DNA? Whoever dropped that baggie planned ahead, wore sterile gloves and was otherwise extremely careful? Hogwash! My best guess is the giggling hyena, VEEP Kamela Harris. They would have been watching Hunter closely in order to prevent such as this.

Trump friendly Secret Service planted it. Obviously.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I think they are lying. No fingerprints and no DNA? Whoever dropped that baggie planned ahead, wore sterile gloves and was otherwise extremely careful? Hogwash! My best guess is the giggling hyena, VEEP Kamela Harris. They would have been watching Hunter closely in order to prevent such as this.

You have to appreciate the fact that you can't prosecute someone for something simply because someone thinks that is what happened.  Isn't it, at the very least, as likely that they are being truthful?  If you don't think so, what you are actually saying is that you are so partisan that believing anything other than the worst is not possible.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You have to appreciate the fact that you can't prosecute someone for something simply because someone thinks that is what happened.  Isn't it, at the very least, as likely that they are being truthful?  If you don't think so, what you are actually saying is that you are so partisan that believing anything other than the worst is not possible.

If they say they have no idea, nothing, no evidence of any kind, then yeah, they are 100% lying. I don’t believe there is no evidence. How you going to get something into that area without some type of surveillance? They don’t want us to know who did it. If this was during Trump times, special prosecutor and impeachment #3. Def not at the very least, as likely they are being truthful. I’ll bet any one of us could task a grandchild to crack this case with a computer and the data available.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

If they say they have no idea, nothing, no evidence of any kind, then yeah, they are 100% lying. I don’t believe there is no evidence. How you going to get something into that area without some type of surveillance? They don’t want us to know who did it. If this was during Trump times, special prosecutor and impeachment #3. Def not at the very least, as likely they are being truthful. I’ll bet any one of us could task a grandchild to crack this case with a computer and the data available.

If the Secret Service is telling the truth and there is no surveillance video, then our White House security is in serious need of an overhaul. I’ve seen much more difficult cases solved on episodes of Forensic Files and See No Evil. 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What would you have them do?  You have an assumption that they can see on camera where the little baggy came from.  They claim not to be able to determine that.  They also announced that there were no fingerprints or DNA on the baggy.  Why is any of that a blatant falsehood?  Why is your assumption the most likely scenario?

Having no evidence that points to one person, they are left to investigate every person that entered that room over the span of several days.  Do you really think this warrants a fishing expedition like that?  They don't have the authority to drug test everyone and even if they did, the amount of time that has passed would make that another useless exercise.

What do you want?  Don't say honesty, because you have no evidence whatsoever that you aren't currently getting that.

Do you actually believe that there is ZERO EVIDENCE? That someone actually pulled off a forensically clean drug drop in THE MOST SURVEILLED BUILDING IN AMERICA? DO YOU ACTUALLY HEAR HOW F'IN STUPID YOU SOUND?

No fingerprints are on the little baggy? AND no DNA on the little baggy? You seem oddly non-inquisitive about it all. I do want honesty and you are SSSOOO gullible that you think there is not even a scintilla of evidence? 

Just sounds way too much like the Epstein (Epstein didn't kill himself) situation in one of the most secure jails in America. No working cameras, all broken, no videos. No bed checks, the guards were all miraculously asleep and didn't do their jobs and none were arrested nor fired. Psychiatrists ordered him to be on suicide watch and then removed it, and his supposed cellmate, just before oopsy, he turns up dead. All this just before what could be THE biggest trial ever on American Soil???

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-ends-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards-2021-12-30/#:~:text=NEW YORK%2C Dec 30 (Reuters,killed himself on their watch.

Please, Excuse ME, and all like me, roughly half or more of the US population, if we have permanently removed the Great Big Red, White, and Blue Dick Up Our Asses...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

If the Secret Service is telling the truth and there is no surveillance video, then our White House security is in serious need of an overhaul. I’ve seen much more difficult cases solved on episodes of Forensic Files and See No Evil. 😅

Brother, they didnt want to PROVE what they already knew, so they never looked. I got $100 that in two to three weeks you wont be able to find one written word from this investigation. It will miraculously become lost with the rest of the DC Trash in a shredder somewhere. 

6 hours ago, AU9377 said:

No, it's not as likely that they are being truthful. First it was found at one place. Then another. Then another. Then there is no evidence. None at all. In this day and time and at that location, no evidence is impossible.

What they are trying to sell is that security in the Whitehouse is so bad that any terrorist could simply walk in wearing surgical gloves, drop a bag of Anthrax spores on the floor and walk out un-noticed. That's BS and anybody with a lick of sense knows that. If they haven't found any evidence it's because they didn't want to find any evidence.

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

The little baggy (the size of a dime bag) likely stuck to the back of someone's phone and fell off when they placed their phone in that area.  It could have been with anything, but it isn't likely that someone was walking around holding onto the baggy where it could clearly been seen.  From reports, that means that it could belong to any one of approx 300 people.  That includes a crew that is doing renovations to the Situation Room.

You can choose to believe anything.  That won't change what is actually taking place.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mikey said:

No, it's not as likely that they are being truthful. First it was found at one place. Then another. Then another. Then there is no evidence. None at all. In this day and time and at that location, no evidence is impossible.

What they are trying to sell is that security in the Whitehouse is so bad that any terrorist could simply walk in wearing surgical gloves, drop a bag of Anthrax spores on the floor and walk out un-noticed. That's BS and anybody with a lick of sense knows that. If they haven't found any evidence it's because they didn't want to find any evidence.

You have been watching way too much right wing media.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Do you actually believe that there is ZERO EVIDENCE? That someone actually pulled off a forensically clean drug drop in THE MOST SURVEILLED BUILDING IN AMERICA? DO YOU ACTUALLY HEAR HOW F'IN STUPID YOU SOUND?

No fingerprints are on the little baggy? AND no DNA on the little baggy? You seem oddly non-inquisitive about it all. I do want honesty and you are SSSOOO gullible that you think there is not even a scintilla of evidence? 

Just sounds way too much like the Epstein (Epstein didn't kill himself) situation in one of the most secure jails in America. No working cameras, all broken, no videos. No bed checks, the guards were all miraculously asleep and didn't do their jobs and none were arrested nor fired. Psychiatrists ordered him to be on suicide watch and then removed it, and his supposed cellmate, just before oopsy, he turns up dead. All this just before what could be THE biggest trial ever on American Soil???

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-ends-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards-2021-12-30/#:~:text=NEW YORK%2C Dec 30 (Reuters,killed himself on their watch.

Please, Excuse ME, and all like me, roughly half or more of the US population, if we have permanently removed the Great Big Red, White, and Blue Dick Up Our Asses...

What I believe is that the mostly used dime bag stuck to the back of someone's phone or their hand unknowingly when they placed items in the cubby.  That wouldn't be picked up in enough detail to see on surveillance cams.  They could narrow it down to however many people (we are told hundreds) placed items in that area over a 4 day weekend.

You cannot believe that they should launch investigations into every one of those individuals fishing for someone that it may have belonged to, all the while knowing that they wouldn't be capable of charging anyone due to the lack of any sort of proof of custody.

I had a roommate years ago that did a lot of partying.  I found those little empty dime bags under couch cushions and all over the place.  The irony is that he is now a District Attorney in Louisiana.  LOL

Edited by AU9377

4 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I mean wasn't it in 2018 that some guy jumped over the white house fence and was able to roam around the area for over 10 mins before the secret service noticed and took action? 

I've also seen articles that detail the Secret Service as being very under funded, under staffed and uses outdated technology. 

I think some people are getting their opinions of how the secret service operates off of what they've seen in spy and action movies. 

4 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

There is no camera that would pick up something that small if it stuck to the back of a phone or something else in someone's pocket while the phone or other item was being placed in the cubby.  Do you realize how small and how flat that tiny baggy is?  You could see everyone that placed their phone in that area, but you have to see the item in someone's custody to be able to charge someone with possession.

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I mean wasn't it in 2018 that some guy jumped over the white house fence and was able to roam around the area for over 10 mins before the secret service noticed and took action? 

I've also seen articles that detail the Secret Service as being very under funded, under staffed and uses outdated technology. 

I think some people are getting their opinions of how the secret service operates off of what they've seen in spy and action movies. 

I think most don't understand how small a dime bag is and how difficult it would be to actually see it if it stuck to something else that was being placed in the cubby area.  It isn't as though it was placed in there on purpose.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Hope it's better than the movies. They always lose the protectee. Then a retired or disgraced SS agent saves the day.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Brother, they didnt want to PROVE what they already knew, so they never looked. I got $100 that in two to three weeks you wont be able to find one written word from this investigation. It will miraculously become lost with the rest of the DC Trash in a shredder somewhere. 

So how long do you think the investigation should continue?  

All the MAGAs are already convinced it belonged to the Bidens, so there's little more to be gained politically. 

Maybe Jim Jordan will add it to his "weaponization" agenda. :-\

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I've visited both the whitehouse and capitol.  It's quite possible for a tourist to carry in a bag of "anthrax spores" or cocaine without getting caught.

Have a clip knife in your pocket?  No.  

But a dime bag of cocaine? Sure.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

There is no camera that would pick up something that small if it stuck to the back of a phone or something else in someone's pocket while the phone or other item was being placed in the cubby.  Do you realize how small and how flat that tiny baggy is?  You could see everyone that placed their phone in that area, but you have to see the item in someone's custody to be able to charge someone with possession.

Forensics solve decades old murders now with a hair strand or a paint chip the size of a thumbnail. It can and often is done. There’s about 25 seasons of Forensic Files and See No Evil to prove it. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Forensics solve decades old murders now with a hair strand or a paint chip the size of a thumbnail. It can and often is done. There’s about 25 seasons of Forensic Files and See No Evil to prove it. 

........ and there are thousands of cold cases where no DNA or fingerprint evidence was discovered.  They only show the ones that are entertaining and have a conclusion of some type.

31 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I think you just proved AU9377's point about watching too many crime shows.    (At least I think he said that at some point.)

If not, I'll say it:  "You've been watching too many crime shows."  ;D

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think you just proved AU9377's point about watching too many crime shows.    (At least I think he said that at some point.)

If not, I'll say it:  "You've been watching too many crime shows."  ;D

Do a quick Google search on Secret Service Scandals. They are about as corrupt as can be and hardly trustworthy. They are very likely covering for one of their own, thus the lightning speed with which they adjudicated this case. In any case, seeing as how a white powdery substance can now consist of lethal things like fentanyl and ricin, hopefully protocols will change soon so this doesn’t happen again. Scary stuff. 

P.S. You’re probably right about the crime shows. 😅

Edited by Gowebb11

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What I believe is that the mostly used dime bag stuck to the back of someone's phone or their hand unknowingly

"Mostly used"....Without leaving a fingerprint or a smidgen of DNA. I've got some ocean front property in Kansas that I'd like to sell to you.

Edited by Mikey

On 7/14/2023 at 9:08 AM, AU9377 said:

What I believe is that the mostly used dime bag stuck to the back of someone's phone or their hand unknowingly when they placed items in the cubby.  That wouldn't be picked up in enough detail to see on surveillance cams.  They could narrow it down to however many people (we are told hundreds) placed items in that area over a 4 day weekend.

You cannot believe that they should launch investigations into every one of those individuals fishing for someone that it may have belonged to, all the while knowing that they wouldn't be capable of charging anyone due to the lack of any sort of proof of custody.

I had a roommate years ago that did a lot of partying.  I found those little empty dime bags under couch cushions and all over the place.  The irony is that he is now a District Attorney in Louisiana.  LOL

Apparently I am not as naive as you......AAANNNDDD I have much better friends...lol

On 7/14/2023 at 9:46 AM, homersapien said:

So how long do you think the investigation should continue?  

All the MAGAs are already convinced it belonged to the Bidens, so there's little more to be gained politically. 

Maybe Jim Jordan will add it to his "weaponization" agenda. :-\

I dont give a s*** about Jim Jordan nor any Maga Dumbass anywhere. I simply want the truth.

On 7/15/2023 at 3:42 PM, DKW 86 said:

Apparently I am not as naive as you......AAANNNDDD I have much better friends...lol

Believe as you wish......

The point was that I am anything but naive.  Also, the friend that I referenced fortunately never had a problem with substance abuse.  He simply partied more than most for a few years in the 90s.  What makes that stuff so dangerous is that some people can't just put it down and not allow it to control their lives.

Edited by AU9377

On 7/15/2023 at 3:45 PM, DKW 86 said:

I dont give a s*** about Jim Jordan nor any Maga Dumbass anywhere. I simply want the truth.

You don't want the truth.  You want what YOU have concluded the truth has to be.

• Like 2