Tits and Cocaine at the White House

DKW 86

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I still don't get why this is national news.  It could have been dropped by a staffer, a janitor, a butler or a member of the Secret Service.. God only knows who?  

Could be because white powder near our President could be lethal fentanyl or some other toxin. I definitely see it making the news. Now that we know what we know I agree that it’s not something worthy of a lot of coverage. A strange occurrence for sure though. 

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

I still don't get why this is national news.  It could have been dropped by a staffer, a janitor, a butler or a member of the Secret Service.. God only knows who?  We found an empty baggy in the break room on the floor at the office years ago.  We sent an email to all support staff that commonly used the break room reminding them of firm policy reminding them that they were subject to drug screening and that was that.  It could have been someone cleaning the office at night or a secretary grabbing a cup of coffee.  Impossible to tell.

Is the break room you are referring to in the White House?  You know, the people’s house?  Not even close to the same thing.  They sent in officials with Hazmat gear in the White House to determine what the substance was.  That raises the question of security.  They confirmed it was coke (the illegal kind) and the public has a right to know how it got there.  Is the White House secure.  What failed?  We now find out it wasn’t where they initially told us it was, or even the 2nd location, but a secure place where the VP parks.

This is supposed to be the most transparent administration ever in the White House and they can’t even discover who left some coke in a secure place.   It does not give a person a warm and fuzzy feeling the White House knows how to secure the building.

Not to mention Hunter frequents the premises on a regular basis, it just looks bad.  The Biden’s should go above and beyond to find out who it belongs to and it seems just the opposite.

27 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Again.   You don’t know what you are talking about.   I don’t care how many tours they have.  Everyone going into the west wing is cleared through somebody.   They are guest of a staffer.   So a staffer of the White House is running in circles of people that carry cocaine around with them.  
 Can you not understand English?   Regular people off the streets don’t get west wing tours.   

I never said just anybody off the street could.  Do you think that the only people that use cocaine are common folk off the street?  I didn't say it was a good thing or that there was nothing wrong with someone having it or anything along those lines.  I simply made a couple of points.  First, due to the number of people with access to that area, concluding who it belonged to could be very difficult.  I also pointed out that I didn't think that this was something that was of national concern.  I still don't. 

I also don't think that it would be of national concern if a staffer at the White House did something else stupid.  You deal with it like you would any other employee, if you could determine which employee was responsible.

Some of you simply want to make it something larger than it is.  I guess that really shouldn't be surprising.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is the break room you are referring to in the White House?  You know, the people’s house?  Not even close to the same thing.  They sent in officials with Hazmat gear in the White House to determine what the substance was.  That raises the question of security.  They confirmed it was coke (the illegal kind) and the public has a right to know how it got there.  Is the White House secure.  What failed?  We now find out it wasn’t where they initially told us it was, or even the 2nd location, but a secure place where the VP parks.

This is supposed to be the most transparent administration ever in the White House and they can’t even discover who left some coke in a secure place.   It does not give a person a warm and fuzzy feeling the White House knows how to secure the building.

Not to mention Hunter frequents the premises on a regular basis, it just looks bad.  The Biden’s should go above and beyond to find out who it belongs to and it seems just the opposite.

Clutch those pearls with all you have......... oh the drama.....the outrage... how will the nation survive? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Could be because white powder near our President could be lethal fentanyl or some other toxin. I definitely see it making the news. Now that we know what we know I agree that it’s not something worthy of a lot of coverage. A strange occurrence for sure though. 

I understand the concern. However, law enforcement and the fire dept knew what it was before it was ever sent to the lab.  They have a small plastic packet that contains a liquid.  They place a very small amount into the packet and shake the packet.  The liquid will turn certain colors indicating what the substance tests positive for.

It isn't something that happens every day for sure, but some of these comments about it causing a "stain on the integrity of the White House" .. and all that jazz are just a bit much.

44 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Clutch those pearls with all you have......... oh the drama.....the outrage... how will the nation survive? 

Really?  You don’t like to know if the government is compromised?  You did 3 or 4 years ago, what happened?

36 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

a "stain on the integrity of the White House"

I’m trying hard not to make a Clinton joke here. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Really?  You don’t like to know if the government is compromised?  You did 3 or 4 years ago, what happened?

His party got elected, that's what happened, duh.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

Sounds like a good time to me. 

Why not!

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How on earth are you concerned that the United States Government is compromised due to a dime bag with an illegal substance being found in that location?  Seriously?  I would have had the same opinion 3 or 4 years ago.

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

His party got elected, that's what happened, duh.

The fact that some of you want to compare this to some actual  issue really says it all.  Securing the White House is the job of the Secret Service.  However, they don't strip search people that enter. It may be impossible to know with certainty how it got there.  I suppose some of you think we need a special counsel to tell us the same thing? 

I would have thought this was trivial regardless of who was President.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m trying hard not to make a Clinton joke here. 😂

Blue dresses not going to the cleaners and being kept as keepsakes to remind someone of their service to country........ LOL.....  Newt Gingrich declaring it to be immoral while his dying wife wastes away in a hospital and he sleeps at his secretary's apartment.  The good ole days,..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The fact that some of you want to compare this to some actual  issue really says it all.  Securing the White House is the job of the Secret Service.  However, they don't strip search people that enter. It may be impossible to know with certainty how it got there.  I suppose some of you think we need a special counsel to tell us the same thing? 

I would have thought this was trivial regardless of who was President.

A few things I do know. And I dont really care about the Coke other than its fun to make jokes about it. We already knew Hunter did Crack and I'm decently sure from listening to Kamala that she is on something. She sounds high in half the soundbites I hear her in.

1) they already know where it came from. That or they haven't even tried to find out. There's more eyes in the sky there than anywhere.

2) special councils are worthless regardless of party. Pure partisan grandstanding. Whether it's the Jan 6 committee or investigations into biden's foreign money. It's not that all the issues they are investigating aren't worth it. But nothing will ever come from a special council. It's a giant show. He'll they even hired a producer for the Jan 6 committee. If that doesn't tell you their real objective, I don't know what will.

3) I truly believe 100% you'd care about this issue if trump was in power. 

13 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

A few things I do know. And I dont really care about the Coke other than its fun to make jokes about it. We already knew Hunter did Crack and I'm decently sure from listening to Kamala that she is on something. She sounds high in half the soundbites I hear her in.

1) they already know where it came from. That or they haven't even tried to find out. There's more eyes in the sky there than anywhere.

2) special councils are worthless regardless of party. Pure partisan grandstanding. Whether it's the Jan 6 committee or investigations into biden's foreign money. It's not that all the issues they are investigating aren't worth it. But nothing will ever come from a special council. It's a giant show. He'll they even hired a producer for the Jan 6 committee. If that doesn't tell you their real objective, I don't know what will.

3) I truly believe 100% you'd care about this issue if trump was in power. 

Producer or not, there were real witnesses, under oath, giving real first hand accounts.  When you are attempting to provide evidence of something with a hundred witnesses, you need some organization and order so that people can follow and make reasonable conclusions based on what they are presented.

You like to just say you hate them all.  Maybe that works for you.  The thing that it doesn't do is accomplish changing anything.  The truth is that they aren't all corrupt and they aren't all part of some secret underground group bent on world domination.  I know my congressman personally.  He and I don't agree on a lot of things, but he isn't evil.

• Like 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

Producer or not, there were real witnesses, under oath, giving real first hand accounts.  When you are attempting to provide evidence of something with a hundred witnesses, you need some organization and order so that people can follow and make reasonable conclusions based on what they are presented.

You like to just say you hate them all.  Maybe that works for you.  The thing that it doesn't do is accomplish changing anything.  The truth is that they aren't all corrupt and they aren't all part of some secret underground group bent on world domination.  I know my congressman personally.  He and I don't agree on a lot of things, but he isn't evil.

Yeah they can be all corrupt. And it does accomplish change. Harder change that may take longer, cause you cant just default to your party for the fix. Cause weve tried that for decades, and it doesnt work.

I didn't say they were all apart of a secret group. And I'm sure they don't think they're evil. But they all want to stay in power. And they want it so bad they'll take money from people in exchange for favors. Favors that don't end up helping the American people in the long run. 

I'm glad you know your congressman. So do I. I have lunch with him a few times a year. And I'm sure someone out there can say the same thing about every politician one way or another. Yet somehow, we keep electing the same people and nothing gets fixed, it's just always someone else's politicians that are the problem. At some point, people need to wake up and realize that's not it. Most of them are the problem. Including yours and mine. They may be a low level peon just following party orders, but the machine still creeps along and still keeps them all powerful and rich.

So, in the most secure building in America, with cameras everywhere, we find cocaine. They at first say it was where the tourists drop their bags, but now we find out that it was in a secure breakroom? <fer> Now we see that the WH really ain't secure at all because the SS is too incompetent to actually keep the WH secure?

Yea, these are the people we need leading us into the 21st Century. Face it folks, there is no one in DC competent enough to wipe their own ass.

If this had happened at my home or at work, it would take a few hours at best to know who had the coke. Security cameras are everywhere. We see millions of videos every day made from security cameras catching bad guys and dumbasses doing their thing. But in the nations most secure building we don't have working security cameras? Sounds just a little bit too Epsteiny for me. I wasn't born yesterday and I don't give a s*** about either party.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

We now find out it wasn’t where they initially told us it was, or even the 2nd location, but a secure place where the VP parks.

Where the giggling hyena parks? No further explanation is needed. It all makes sense now....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Where the giggling hyena parks? No further explanation is needed. It all makes sense now....

W was going coke at the whole house AND camp david when his pops was pres. was it ok for him to do it mickey? wasit ok for wille  to get high on the roof of the white house? you guys only get blood thirsty if  you do not like the person right? poor ol maga's cannot vent their hate on brandon so they attack others in his family. when you going after the dog mickey? that dog looks shady .................

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

How on earth are you concerned that the United States Government is compromised due to a dime bag with an illegal substance being found in that location?  Seriously?  I would have had the same opinion 3 or 4 years ago.

Why is the White House avoiding any cooperation in this investigation?  This should be easy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

W was going coke at the whole house AND camp david when his pops was pres. was it ok for him to do it mickey? wasit ok for wille  to get high on the roof of the white house? you guys only get blood thirsty if  you do not like the person right? poor ol maga's cannot vent their hate on brandon so they attack others in his family. when you going after the dog mickey? that dog looks shady .................

Do you have links for any of your rants?

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you have links for any of your rants?

Of course he doesn't. He imagines things while in one of his drug enhanced stupors and then later believes those hallucinations to be real.

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Says the guy that has posted 1 million articles on Trump.   Had a tattoo of his face on his arse.   

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Says the guy that has posted 1 million articles on Trump.   Had a tattoo of his face on his arse.   

why are you looking at me nekkie for there peashooter? you sound like a perv with another goading you on. i warned you boys years ago about trump. look i know it hurts. he made you guys look like fools. serious fools. and he still is. i sleep  great at night. and yes i do have a trump tatt on me behind so trump will not have to lean over so far to kiss my ass. yall gotta do better if you are trying to get me riled. it is hard to do when so many of you are fools.go eat some capn crunch and man up dude...............