Trivia Question re. POTUS Biden

On 7/4/2023 at 12:28 PM, icanthearyou said:

I hate Democraps.  They kill babies.  They love queers and trannies.  They are Marxists.  They hate America.  They steal elections.  They raise taxes.  They are soft on crime.

You got that right Icky !

On 7/4/2023 at 2:01 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Think the excuse was the “Biden” name would burden the child….makes sense to me.

I dont really care about all of this but that's rich. The Biden name really seems to have burdened ole Hunter and the rest of the grandkids getting rich. So Hubter went to court and fought the mother that hard just for the good of the child to be unburdened with his name. That's some weird logic.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, AU9377 said:

I really think that he simply doesn't want to give a window for ridiculous questioning.  Of course, the evasive and semi evasive response only gives them something else to talk about.  They spend a lot of time on Fox and News whatever it is called talking about this kind of nonsense and as a result it gains traction as a legitimate talking point., although it is anything but that.

Legitimate has nothing to do with a cudgel you hand your political adversaries to beat your head in with.

For the record, the only thing that is worse than Biden and his denying his grandchild is 100 things trump did that were far worse, BUT HIS VOTERS WILL OF COURSE OVERLOOK ALL THAT WHILE THEY RIP THOSE PAGES OUT OF THEIR BIBLES.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Legitimate has nothing to do with a cudgel you hand your political adversaries to beat your head in with.

For the record, the only thing that is worse than Biden and his denying his grandchild is 100 things trump did that were far worse, BUT HIS VOTERS WILL OF COURSE OVERLOOK ALL THAT WHILE THEY RIP THOSE PAGES OUT OF THEIR BIBLES.

A prodigal son is just way too much of liability in today's political climate.