Trivia Question re. POTUS Biden

7 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

How many grandkids does Jor Biden have?

Well, we can't ask Joe, he can't even remember that Americans don't end speeches with "God Save the Queen, or for that matter he can't remember that there isn't a queen at this time.  He also can't remember who Russia is at war with. It would be cruel to ask him how many grandkids he has. Poor ol' feller.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well, we can't ask Joe, he can't even remember that Americans don't end speeches with "God Save the Queen, or for that matter he can't remember that there isn't a queen at this time.  He also can't remember who Russia is at war with. It would be cruel to ask him how many grandkids he has. Poor ol' feller.

We had a Queen when Biden was born...

Biden stated 6? recently when he actually has 7? 

Edited by DKW 86

23 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

says the man that loved him some trump back in the day.

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

I only love Trump because he is in your head 24/7

i could care less about that. trump is the gift that keeps on giving. you had it for him bad. i remeber well.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i could care less about that. trump is the gift that keeps on giving. you had it for him bad. i remeber well.

You need a memory pill. Just because I voted for him doesn't mean I like him. But Trump vs. Hillary or Biden.........yeah no brainer. Show me where I said he was my GOP choice in 2020 or is in 2024.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You need a memory pill. Just because I voted for him doesn't mean I like him. But Trump vs. Hillary or Biden.........yeah no brainer. Show me where I said he was my GOP choice in 2020 or is in 2024.

you sure took up for him back in the day. you going to deny that as well?i am sure many here remember. hell you guys were ok with making fun of handicaps. many of you said he did not do it. it was on natty tv. i saw it. but you will always have that trump taint on you. all you maga;s will............

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you sure took up for him back in the day. you going to deny that as well?i am sure many here remember. hell you guys were ok with making fun of handicaps. many of you said he did not do it. it was on natty tv. i saw it. but you will always have that trump taint on you. all you maga;s will............

you always show your true colors..............grins. and look dude i do not car how much you bang on brandon he will never be as bad a trump ever. i bet he will have over a hundred indictments before it is over. but you keep telling yourself he will be a great press after he tried to steal the election from millions of americans. you people have no shame. none. give me some more negs i love them. it means i am right and you cannot deny the truth.

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you always show your true colors..............grins. and look dude i do not car how much you bang on brandon he will never be as bad a trump ever. i bet he will have over a hundred indictments before it is over. but you keep telling yourself he will be a great press after he tried to steal the election from millions of americans. you people have no shame. none. give me some more negs i love them. it means i am right and you cannot deny the truth.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society. -Amazing-'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2023 at 2:44 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

I hate these deep, existential questions.  Just too much to think about.  Intellectuals must have a lot of free time.

15 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society. -Amazing-'

I hate Democraps.  They kill babies.  They love queers and trannies.  They are Marxists.  They hate America.  They steal elections.  They raise taxes.  They are soft on crime.

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I hate these deep, existential questions.  Just too much to think about.  Intellectuals must have a lot of free time.

All of us not capable of thinking like you ITCHY…….that is probably a good thing.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I hate Democraps.  They kill babies.  They love queers and trannies.  They are Marxists.  They hate America.  They steal elections.  They raise taxes.  They are soft on crime.

It is too bad you were brought up to hate.  Your recent posts are leaning that way.

On 7/2/2023 at 3:44 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

He will say 6, although he knows we all know that DNA evidence has shown the number to be 7.  That is a personal family issue and I don't see how it has any real importance.  How many kids and grand kids has Donald paid to have aborted?  Again, none of our business, but something he is also likely eager to lie about.

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

How many kids and grand kids has Donald paid to have aborted? 

Are you saying a fetus is a person with rights?  Welcome on board.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you saying a fetus is a person with rights?  Welcome on board.

Touche'... good job.  Are you saying it isn't?  :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

He will say 6, although he knows we all know that DNA evidence has shown the number to be 7.  That is a personal family issue and I don't see how it has anything real importance.

It's important only because he continues to lie about it and instructs his staff to say he only has 6.

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

It's important only because he continues to lie about it and instructs his staff to say he only has 6.

You are grown.  You and I both know that those type statements are not lies meant to deceive someone.  He should simply reply by telling those that ask to stop intruding into the irrelevant dynamics of his children's personal lives.  There isn't a single person on this board that doesn't have or hasn't had some dysfunction in their family over the course of their lifetime.  This is the kind of silliness that, in the end, serves to push independents and others in the middle more to the Democrats.  How many million votes do the Republicans have to lose general elections by to understand that this is a problem?

30 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You are grown.  You and I both know that those type statements are not lies meant to deceive someone. 

Biden is grown too and he is the POTUS. he of all people shouldn't lie about something like grandchildren. You may know but I sure don't know they aren't meant to deceive anyone. If not, what is his reason? What will the child think when it grows up. To make matters worse they don't even want the child to have Baiden as the last name. Pathetic IMHO.

54 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

He will say 6, although he knows we all know that DNA evidence has shown the number to be 7.  That is a personal family issue and I don't see how it has any real importance.  How many kids and grand kids has Donald paid to have aborted?  Again, none of our business, but something he is also likely eager to lie about.

I did not get the question until some google research. There was a People Magazine article from May where he claimed the 7th as his Grandchild. Maybe just a case of forgetting again or maybe decided he did not want to claim the child. Who knows?

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Biden is grown too and he is the POTUS. he of all people shouldn't lie about something like grandchildren. You may know but I sure don't know they aren't meant to deceive anyone. If not, what is his reason? What will the child think when it grows up. To make matters worse they don't even want the child to have Baiden as the last name. Pathetic IMHO.

Think the excuse was the “Biden” name would burden the child….makes sense to me.

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I did not get the question until some google research. There was a People Magazine article from May where he claimed the 7th as his Grandchild. Maybe just a case of forgetting again or maybe decided he did not want to claim the child. Who knows?

I really think that he simply doesn't want to give a window for ridiculous questioning.  Of course, the evasive and semi evasive response only gives them something else to talk about.  They spend a lot of time on Fox and News whatever it is called talking about this kind of nonsense and as a result it gains traction as a legitimate talking point., although it is anything but that.