You might be a racist if…

15 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I feel like I need to get you off fox news, brother.

Where else would you see the full scope of the news? Not CNN, MSNBC, etc., for sure. That's why they are #1 by far among cable news viewers. I actually don't watch them much on TV but just read their online news as well as others.

Any comments on the singer's crap?

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Yes and remember what Obama's pastor said?

Yes, I do.

7 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Where else would you see the full scope of the news? Not CNN, MSNBC, etc., for sure. That's why they are #1 by far among cable news viewers. I actually don't watch them much on TV but just read their online news as well as others.

Any comments on the singer's crap?

Look you know we aren't too far from each other in the political spectrum if you've read most of my comments. Fox is liberal run controlled opposition funded by corporations, specifically big pharma and the military industrial complex. It's just as bad as CNN and MSNBC, but potentially more dangerous because they can manipulate you without you even realizing it. It's not the friend of anyone who is truly conservative, or they wouldn't have booted Tucker for speaking out against Pharma and the war in Ukraine.

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Look you know we aren't too far from each other in the political spectrum if you've read most of my comments. Fox is liberal run controlled opposition funded by corporations, specifically big pharma and the military industrial complex. It's just as bad as CNN and MSNBC, but potentially more dangerous because they can manipulate you without you even realizing it. It's not the friend of anyone who is truly conservative, or they wouldn't have booted Tucker for speaking out against Pharma and the war in Ukraine.

Sorry but we don't agree on this one.

17 hours ago, cole256 said:

The country didn't give anything. The people who gave their lives to fight for freedom and equality to ALL people gave that. Like anything I'm proud of the things that's worth being proud over. I'm ashamed of many things that has taken place as well.

It's ridiculous to try to make people love something to the same extent that you may love when you know there has been a very big discrepancy as far as the treatment of people. 

Like if I asked you are you proud of the way this country came and murdered people and took their land and resources I don't imagine you could just say yes. 

Do you think the white Europeans who mostly settled this nation during its expansion period were the only group in the world to take land from a less advanced civilization like the Indians? Of course not. The way the American Indians were treated by our government was shameful, but the various tribes were also at constant war with each other. Murder, rape, destruction and slavery were part of their culture, too.

There is a WHOLE lot more to be proud of America than ashamed of it. America has fed, clothed, freed, educated and evangelized more people in other countries than the rest of the world combined.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Uh do you really want to compare her to this parade of clowns? Really?

GettyImages-632865330-588e87a55f9b5874ee779a3b.webp

SandersBriefing_060518_SS_32.jpg

170721-sean-spicer-2-ew-1201p.jpg

You mean Governor Huckabee??

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

Sorry but we don't agree on this one.

We don't have to agree. Just wanted to let you know.

Neil Cavuto literally screamed at the TV that taking hydroxychloriquin would kill you. Wonder who told him to say taking a known safe drug that's been prescribed for decades might kill you? Big pharma? Since they wanted you to take their much more expensive drug instead? No way!

You'll see the cracks eventually. And if not, that's OK, too!

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

You mean Governor Huckabee??

I think she still holds the position of "best press secretary in modern times". The current dimwit can't even answer a simple question. Her stock response to almost everything is "Talk to ..... (someone else)".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Her stock response to almost everything is "Talk to ..... (someone else)".

Which is one step lower than “I’ll have to circle back on that”.

14 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Do you think the white Europeans who mostly settled this nation during its expansion period were the only group in the world to take land from a less advanced civilization like the Indians? Of course not. The way the American Indians were treated by our government was shameful, but the various tribes were also at constant war with each other. Murder, rape, destruction and slavery were part of their culture, too.

There is a WHOLE lot more to be proud of America than ashamed of it. America has fed, clothed, freed, educated and evangelized more people in other countries than the rest of the world combined.

No I'm not aware of anybody else taking stuff in quite the manor the Europeans has. But essentially you just repeated what I said you are picking and choosing what to be proud of.

You also should easily see there's a difference of perspective between you and an African American

16 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

We don't have to agree. Just wanted to let you know.

Neil Cavuto literally screamed at the TV that taking hydroxychloriquin would kill you. Wonder who told him to say taking a known safe drug that's been prescribed for decades might kill you? Big pharma? Since they wanted you to take their much more expensive drug instead? No way!

You'll see the cracks eventually. And if not, that's OK, too!

Don't have to go that far. Several posters here said the same thing.

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

No I'm not aware of anybody else taking stuff in quite the manor the Europeans has. But essentially you just repeated what I said you are picking and choosing what to be proud of.

You also should easily see there's a difference of perspective between you and an African American

Yes, I can see that some Blacks might have a different perspective, including you. I appreciate you sharing some of your experiences a few months back. I have a greater empathy and respect for you.

However, let me ask you. What other countries do you think Blacks would have been treated better with the same opportunities that are available to them as in the USA?

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Yes, I can see that some Blacks might have a different perspective, including you. I appreciate you sharing some of your experiences a few months back. I have a greater empathy and respect for you.

However, let me ask you. What other countries do you think Blacks would have been treated better with the same opportunities that are available to them as in the USA?

I mean there's not a big difference with how you are treated when you travel abroad. At least I haven't had a big discrepancy as far as different places I've been. 

I have a question for you, do you think there would be a big difference in African American society today if the tragedy at black Wall Street wouldn't have happened, or if Hoover wasn't a racist and had taken out some of our black leaders?

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

And thank you for your kind words, I view you in a different light now as well. I think this board would be so much better if people would understand that just because a person disagrees with them it doesn't have to be taken personally. Respect can still be maintained.

Edited by cole256
  • Love 1

On 7/7/2023 at 5:44 PM, cole256 said:

I mean there's not a big difference with how you are treated when you travel abroad. At least I haven't had a big discrepancy as far as different places I've been. 

I have a question for you, do you think there would be a big difference in African American society today if the tragedy at black Wall Street wouldn't have happened, or if Hoover wasn't a racist and had taken out some of our black leaders?

First, tell me about the Black Wall Street. I am not familiar with it.

Hoover was indeed a strange person. He did have some very good traits in protecting America from criminals and foreign powers, but he was very bias in many ways. Which black leaders did he take out?

I have traveled to all fifty states, but only 13 foreign countries. When I was in several Eastern European countries about 10 years ago , we had a few blacks in our group and they were warned by our hosts to stay with the group and not venture out alone.