‘Gun Nuts’: Democrat Senator Admits to Keying Car with ‘Biden Sucks’ Sticker

Auburn85

Whenever i say out loud that we have crazies on both sides, I always get to hear "But Dave, our guys arent as crazy as theirs" from both sides. 

Yes, Humans are Humans and yes both sides have the same crazies, just possibly one side has more. 

This guy is like Harvey Updyke. He is going to say he is sorry knowing full well that the folks on his side are going to do him favors, buy him beers, and buy him steaks for the rest of his life.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Whenever i say out loud that we have crazies on both sides, I always get to hear "But Dave, our guys arent as crazy as theirs" from both sides. 

Yes, Humans are Humans and yes both sides have the same crazies, just possibly one side has more. 

This guy is like Harvey Updyke. He is going to say he is sorry knowing full well that the folks on his side are going to do him favors, buy him beers, and buy him steaks for the rest of his life.

Yeah, this is just like extensively planning getting poison and killing 100+ year old oaks in the dead of night.🙄

I doubt anyone is buying a single steak dinner for a moron who keyed a car.

• Like 1

i have no tolerance for his stupid azz. all he did was make someone hate biden more for something biden did not do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have no tolerance for his stupid azz. all he did was make someone hate biden more for something biden did not do.

I doubt they hate Biden even more, but it’s stupid, destructive behavior.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, this is just like extensively planning getting poison and killing 100+ year old oaks in the dead of night.🙄

I doubt anyone is buying a single steak dinner for a moron who keyed a car.

Really? You just go have your truth then okay....lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Really? You just go have your truth then okay....lol

Who do you think is gonna keep this dweeb in steaks and beer for life over keying a car?

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Who do you think is gonna keep this dweeb in steaks and beer for life over keying a car?

The same 100s of folks that were taking pictures with HU down in turdtown on the quad before and after every game, even after he was "banned" from turd athletic events. 
The same ones that gave him a standing ovation in BDS when he walked thru the portal at an LSU Game there. 
The same ones that defended an LSU fan getting tee bagged at the Sugar Bowl one year. Just remember that the Alabama fans shot and shared the video because they all thought it was SSSOOO Cool.
The same bunch that sings Dixieland Delight in front of children in BDS and THINK IT IS SO COOL.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

Crime is crime. He destroyed someone else’s property and should be jailed and made to pay for damages. 

• Like 1

There are so many things going on here.   (1) Immaturity -- The senator disagrees with a constituent's viewpoint and instead of debating the issue, he decides to do something physical to harm the constituent (here economic harm).    (2) Lack of wisdom -- The senator is too dim to realize the parking lot is being videotaped. (3) dishonesty -- when caught he doesn't confess and instead lies about what he did causing the police to devote resources to his stupid act, as well as making up a story about the guy being a gun nut.  (4) Blame shifting -- in his mind, IF the guy had said something to him, that justified him keying the guys car. (5). Privilege -- at least 5 times he mentioned a superior officer's name to the patrol cops , I believe in hopes of getting a break.  (6) -- stupidity -- he elects to pay double price for lettuce at Whole Foods.    

On 7/2/2023 at 9:06 AM, TexasTiger said:

I doubt they hate Biden even more, but it’s stupid, destructive behavior.

i ber iam offered to buy this guy a hell of a steak.......grins

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.997wpro.com/2023/07/18/changing-his-plea-state-senator-apologizes-for-keying-a-car-lying-to-police/

Changing his plea, state senator apologizes for keying a car, lying to police

July 18

By WPRO News

Cranston Senator Joshua Miller changed his plea from not guilty to no contest Tuesday to vandalism, and obstructing a police officer in the June incident in which he admits he “keyed” the truck park next to his vehicle at the Garden City Shopping Center.

Miller entered “nolo contendere”, equivalent under Rhode Island law to no contest to the misdemeanor charges during a brief appearance in Kent County District Court. Magistrate Judge Joseph Ippolito accepted the plea “in the interest of justice”. He said the charges would be “filed” for a year, and would be dismissed if Miller stayed out of trouble. He ordered that Miller pay an agreed-to $2,850 to the owner of the pick-up truck on the vandalism charge, and another $250 contribution to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank on the obstruction charge.

Miller’s attorney, John MacDonald said Miller had brought the two checks with him to court Tuesday.

Outside the court, Miller, a Cranston Democrat read from a prepared statement.

“I am truly sorry for my actions in this matter and I am disappointed in my behavior and lack of judgement. In a blink of an eye, I exhibited a lack of self-control that has impacted my reputation. For that, I only have myself to blame as I am solely responsible for what led to today’s court proceedings,” Miller said.

“To my constituents and supporters and Senate colleagues, I apologize for my actions. Most importantly, to those directly impacted by my conduct, I offer my sincere apologies. All I can ask is that I be judged on how I have comported myself throughout my life as a husband, father, business owner, employer and public servant.”

Police determined Miller had lied to the responding officer by first stating that the man who’s SUV he’d keyed had yelled at and threatened him.

Miller said he feared that “gun nuts” were stalking him, based on a campaign sticker on his vehicle. The damaged vehicle had a “Biden Sucks” sticker on its rear window.

Cranston City Solicitor Christopher MIllea, who also serves in the Rhode Island House, said the agreement was acceptable to the city and the Cranston Police.

Miller told reporters outside court that he would talk with his constituents about whether to continue his political career.

Senate President Dominick Ruggerio said in a statement that he did not see a need to remove Miller from the chairmanship of the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services:

“Sen. Miller’s actions on June 22 were deeply regrettable. He has accepted full responsibility, demonstrated sincere remorse, and made restitution,” Ruggerio wrote.

“I don’t believe that any one of us would want to be judged solely upon our worst moments.

“I choose to look at the whole of Sen. Miller’s public service, including the countless hours he has spent working to make our state a better place to live and work. Because of his long record of service, because he has taken responsibility for his actions, and because the events of that day had nothing to do with his responsibilities in the Senate or his position as a state senator, we are putting this incident behind us and moving forward. Like all of us who hold elected office, Sen. Miller will ultimately answer to his constituents,” Ruggerio concluded.