House Democrats Have Document That Refutes GOP’s Biden Bribery Claims

aubiefifty

yahoo.com

House Democrats Have Document That Refutes GOP’s Biden Bribery Claims

Isabella Ramirez
3–4 minutes

Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

The evidence is stacking up against Republicans’ (thus far unfounded) claims that President Joe Biden was the recipient of a foreign bribery scheme while serving as vice president.

House Oversight Committee Democrats on Thursday unveiled a document filled out by Mykola Zlochevsky—who their colleagues across the aisle allege may have handed Biden a $5 million kickback—in which the Ukrainian oligarch says he never interacted with Biden when he was vice president.

While Hunter Biden did once serve on the board of Burisma, an energy company Zlochevsky co-founded, he doesn’t seem to have gotten any help from his dad—at least according to Zlochevsky.

“WE NEVER HAD CONTACTS WITH VP BIDEN DURING HIS VISITS TO UKRAINE,” the questionnaire read. “NO ONE FROM BURISMA EVER HAD ANY CONTACTS WITH VP BIDEN OR PEOPLE WORKING FOR HIM DURING HUNTER BIDEN'S ENGAGEMENT.”

In a letter to the committee’s chairman, Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) wrote that Rudy Giuliani received the evidence during the 2019 impeachment investigation into Donald Trump.

Giuliani passed along the evidence to associate Lev Parnas, and it was turned over to Congress after the FBI seized Parnas’ phone upon his arrest for running an illegal campaign donation operation—which ironically included foreign money payments from a Russian donor to U.S. politicians. At the time, the document had not been made public.

Rep. James Comer (R-KY), to whom the letter is addressed, and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) have boasted that a whistleblower informed them of an FBI document, classified as a FD-1023, in which a confidential source detailed the bribery scheme. Right-wingers have also run wild with claims of incriminating “audio tapes” the source boasts of holding—but Comer has said he won’t rule out that it’s “just a bluff.”

Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’

Raskin’s letter affirms the questionnaire’s statements “directly contradict and refute” the FD-1023 document, describing the document as full of “unsubstantiated, second-hand hearsay allegations.”

“Mr. Zlochevsky’s statements are just one of the many that have debunked the corruption allegations against President Biden that were first leveled by Rudy Giuliani and have been reviewed by former President Trump’s own Justice Department,” he wrote.

Comer did not comment on Zlochevsky’s answers on the document Thursday, but he reiterated his call for the public release of the FD-1023 document, according to NBC News.

man they learned how to lie well under trump. lock em up!

• Thanks 1

where you maggots errr i mean maga's at? yall spew all this mess only to be let down again. i know it hurts. i know therapy is expensive. but not a single one of you has enough class to say well maybe i was wrong.it is sad.................

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

where you maggots errr i mean maga's at? yall spew all this mess only to be let down again. i know it hurts. i know therapy is expensive. but not a single one of you has enough class to say well maybe i was wrong.it is sad.................

No I'll say it. "You were wrong".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

No I'll say it. "You were wrong".

good ol jj. how are ya big shooter?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

good ol jj. how are ya big shooter?

Doing well. Living the dream.  How about you?

Edited by jj3jordan

3 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Doing well. Living the dream.  How about you?

i am above ground so i feel pretty good. i just wanted to take a sec and let you know regardless of how bad we get after it at the end of the day i wish you and yours the best.

Yawn... More from the loony lefties at Yahoo. This "document" is nothing more than a letter from a guy who is trying to extricate himself from the bribery scheme. He'd like you to believe that Burisma picked a random name out of a phone book and guess what? Hunter Biden got lucky, his name was pulled and he gets a $10,000 a month do-nothing job. His father being the Vice President of the U.S. had absolutely nothing to do with his selection. LMAO!

You weirdos want this to be over. The investigations are a long way from over.

Burisma was the tip of the iceberg, they are on to bigger and better bribery (China).  They are getting nervous and Biden is getting riled.  The meltdown will be delicious.

• Haha 2

Why in hell would Biden take a risk by accepting a $5 million bribe?

Ex presidents can make more than that from a couple of speaking engagements.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Why in hell would Biden take a risk by accepting a $5 million bribe?

Ex presidents can make more than that from a couple of speaking engagements.

Ask Joe why he set up those 20 or so LLC to launder the money.  I’m sure he thought he would never get caught, then came Hunter’s laptop.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Yawn... More from the loony lefties at Yahoo. This "document" is nothing more than a letter from a guy who is trying to extricate himself from the bribery scheme. He'd like you to believe that Burisma picked a random name out of a phone book and guess what? Hunter Biden got lucky, his name was pulled and he gets a $10,000 a month do-nothing job. His father being the Vice President of the U.S. had absolutely nothing to do with his selection. LMAO!

You weirdos want this to be over. The investigations are a long way from over.

Straw man argument.  No one on this forum has denied that Hunter was profiting off his father's position. 

Speaking of which, how do you feel about the Saudis funneling $2 Billion to Trump's son-in-law?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Straw man argument.  No one on this forum has denied that Hunter was profiting off his father's position. 

Speaking of which, how do you feel about the Saudis funneling $2 Billion to Trump's son-in-law?

He actually has a job where he has to produce results. He will be evaluated as such. Hunters job was “help us with us foreign policy regarding our country and company” by asking your dad.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Burisma was the tip of the iceberg, they are on to bigger and better bribery (China).  They are getting nervous and Biden is getting riled.  The meltdown will be delicious.

More "bombshells?". Still waiting for all those John Durham indictments as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

He actually has a job where he has to produce results. He will be evaluated as such. Hunters job was “help us with us foreign policy regarding our country and company” by asking your dad.

Too bad there is no evidence that dad ever played ball in any way. Of course, who needs evidence when you can just say it over and over until some assumeit is true?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Then produce rather than fart out your mouth so much. 

And there folks, like his saints in congress, is the rub.  All they want to do is drive Biden's numbers dowm with horses**t.

The problem is, you have nothing to produce when it comes to this, but you pass gas like trump lies.

Do something different:  PRODUCE EVIDENCE, then fart off at the mouth. I will listen, and say, lock his a** up.

Problem is, you're like all those screwed up evangelicals that run around screaming that the end is coming, then have egg all over your face when the sun comes up again.

You have got to be a Baptist.

Edited by 1716AU
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

And there folks, like his saints in congress, is the rub.  All they wantn to do is drive Biden's numbers dowm with horses**t.

The problem is, you have nothing to produce when it comes to this, but you pass gas like trump lies.

Do something different:  PRODUCE EVIDENCE, then fart off at the mouth. I will listen, and say, lock his a** up.

Problem is, your like all those screwed up evangelicals that run around screaming that the end is coming, then have egg all over your face when the sun comes up again.

feces for the win 1716. if he is not spewing it he is stepping in it. and i would love anyone to ever show me where iam admitted he was wrong. pretty telling and very maga like.........

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

And there folks, like his saints in congress, is the rub.  All they want to do is drive Biden's numbers dowm with horses**t.

Problem is, you're like all those screwed up evangelicals that run around screaming that the end is coming, then have egg all over your face when the sun comes up again.

It's being worked on. When Democrat partisan hacks are at the top of the DOJ and FBI it takes a little time to get the facts out.

PS: Remember, this was all swept under the rug until the Pubbies took over the House. The real digging is just beginning.

Edited by Mikey
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

jj you make an excuse for everything maga.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's being worked on. When Democrat partisan hacks are at the top of the DOJ and FBI it takes a little time to get the facts out.

Is it being worked on like the Wall? Or like Fani Willis is planning on dropping all charges?

Jeeze, old fool.  Don't bring that crap in the door with your intellectual betters.  

That's the biggest problem is the lack of education.  And you truly need one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

You seem angry.  Here’s a clue:  I, personally, can’t produce any evidence.  I can only wait and see what shows up after the investigation.  I do speculate at times, but that is what this board is a about.

How’d you like the SCOTUS ruling about religious freedom with regard to the web designer?  I bet that set you off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Is it being worked on like the Wall? Or like Fani Willis is planning on dropping all charges?

Jeeze, old fool.  Don't bring that crap in the door with your intellectual betters.  

That's the biggest problem is the lack of education.  And you truly need one.

The wall was moving along quite nicely until Bungling Biden stopped construction, adding another source of proof that he is, indeed, a bungler.

Intellectual betters? LMAO! You must be sharing fiddy's stash.

I agree there's a lack of education on this forum. It's exhibited by the small cadre of loony lefties that hang around here in order to pat each other on the back.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1716AU said:

Yea…hold your breath and I’ll look in my folder and find that evidence for ya.   You must be a complete fool to think that a scheme of this magnitude will just magically produce documents that a person on an Internet forum can find.    The level of steps taken to create all of the LLC’s just on face value, tells a normal person, that something fishy is going on.   But hey, keep up the Trump talk, we need more articles and stuff on him.  

• Like 2