Trolling Tommy

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

You guys on the left on this board love to throw everyone that is right leaning onto the Trump bus.   
Almost everything you pointed out in the first paragraph did not happen, except that he may have ruffled some foreign leaders feathers.   What you and the rest fail to acknowledge is that Trump was a blowhard.   He talked a lot of sh$t but really and truly was just blowing smoke.    
Did America become isolated when he was in office?   No.   Not even close.   Trump was actually the first person ever to stand up to NATO and say, how about you other guys pay your fair share.   When has anyone ever done that?  Never.   
what you call pissing off, some look at and say, it’s about time someone started looking at what the USA provides for the world and tells other countries to start towing the line.   
The guy couldn’t keep his mouth shut and most of you here couldn’t stand it, but it’s funny that you keep saying all the bad things he did while president.    And before you respond, I’m not talking about Jan 6th.   That’s another issue and as far as I’m concerned happened after he lost the election.   

Here's a good book on Trump's term as president if you are interested in reading about it:

"The Divider - Trump in the Whitehouse 2017-2021  by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser.

Your library probably has it.

16 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

In Texas' slight defense, I think that was more an attack on his ability and IQ than character (does that make it better?...dunno). Not that I haven't seen plenty of character attacks on this forum of TT as well. Deserved or not. Just an observation. Living in Kansas, I don't really keep up with the dude.

it is on now by gawd! Never insult the mighty lebowski. tom will never be that kinda cool. which sonic we meeting at? you buying.........

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You and I both know that Tuberville voted against it simply because it was Biden's legislation.

Maybe but maybe not. You are unwilling to see anything other than what you want to see.

https://yellowhammernews.com/biden-twitter-feud-with-tuberville-backfires/

the 2021 infrastructure bill was highly controversial – resulting in opposition by 30 Senate Republicans.  

At that time, The New York Times reported that GOP leaders argued “that it will only pave the way for Democrats to push through their far larger climate change and social policy bill.”

A Tuberville spokesman said Wednesday the senator “voted against the infrastructure bill because it wasted Alabamians’ tax dollars. It spent too much to get too little in return for Alabama.” However, “now that it is law of the land, the people of Alabama deserve their fair share. Coach is proud to advocate for this funding to go to Alabama.”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe but maybe not. You are unwilling to see anything other than what you want to see.

https://yellowhammernews.com/biden-twitter-feud-with-tuberville-backfires/

the 2021 infrastructure bill was highly controversial – resulting in opposition by 30 Senate Republicans.  

At that time, The New York Times reported that GOP leaders argued “that it will only pave the way for Democrats to push through their far larger climate change and social policy bill.”

A Tuberville spokesman said Wednesday the senator “voted against the infrastructure bill because it wasted Alabamians’ tax dollars. It spent too much to get too little in return for Alabama.” However, “now that it is law of the land, the people of Alabama deserve their fair share. Coach is proud to advocate for this funding to go to Alabama.”

So Tuberville opposes global warming initiatives.  Figures. 

But you'll need to specify the "social policy" initiatives.

And what I "see" is the Republican majority  house, which is nothing but obstructionist.

Is Tuberville still holding up military promotions/appointments?

Edited by homersapien

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is on now by gawd! Never insult the mighty lebowski. tom will never be that kinda cool. which sonic we meeting at? you buying.........

I'll be honest. I will always buy you sonic fifty, but I feel like I'm completely missing a reference I should be getting here 😆 

Just now, KansasTiger said:

I'll be honest. I will always buy you sonic fifty, but I feel like I'm completely missing a reference I should be getting here 😆 

lebowski is the dude! an old hippy that wears a raincoat and drinks white russians. stoner. legend great comedy. the coen brothers made the movie if i spelled their name right.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So Tuberville opposes global warming initiatives.  Figures. 

But you'll need to specify the "social policy" initiatives.

And what I "see" is the Republican majority  house, which is nothing but obstructionist.

Is Tuberville still holding up military promotions/appointments?

Looks like he still protesting