Scout board

gman87

So this may be considered inappropriate and if so just delete it, but did the Scout board remove the open forums or is it just my browsers? Everything is only VIP now as far as I can tell. 

Pretty clear that fat Phil and his minions couldn’t wait for Mark to be out of the picture.

This was a big middle finger to ITAT long-time regulars. Good luck to them getting new subscribers with no free boards to reel folks in.

it is getting harder and harder to find great football articles these days. and several of them say the same thing basically. they have started mixing other sports with football on articles and as well as pod casts. this morning they had a kid choose auburn football and the rest was on auburn basketball.

@gman87 

The following note was posted by a mod on AUTigers.com Sunday evening:

"Just got a note from mgmt that tomorrow will be the last day of the SC board. Just an FYI. The network is streamlining the site and only going to have two boards going forward - Tiger Ticket Board and Bodda Getta."

I was a subscriber to ITAT since the beginning, decades ago. However, when they stopped the magazine I stopped my subscription.

Its a 2 edged sword for a lot of these sites.  You need subscribers to pay the bills but a lot of the inside info is now broadcast via twitter, youtube, and podcasts on a daily basis which takes away the "insider" aspect of subscribing to one of them.  On3 and 247 do a good job providing recruiting rankings that will help attract sponsors but I'm not sure how the others will make it.  The message boards are just dumpster fires of children and slow adults insulting each other non stop.  It really makes you appreciate a site like this with mods that keep it as civil as possible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not surprised I missed the memo, it's been 99% vip articles all spring on the free board anyway so....

It was a good site several years back but this is a great site so guess I'll be streamlining too.

22 hours ago, gman87 said:

Not surprised I missed the memo, it's been 99% vip articles all spring on the free board anyway so....

It was a good site several years back but this is a great site so guess I'll be streamlining too.

Yep. I think this is by far the best “free” Auburn message board on the Internet. Good content, good conversations, and civil (most of the time) haha. 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2023 at 12:06 PM, bigbird said:

Who?

did you sleep in a tree last night? grins

4 years ago, their board formatting changed horribly. I told many of the posters then the forum may not be around much longer. I left then and don’t miss it.

Love the formatting here.

3 minutes ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Well, I was on the ITAT board for almost 20 years (would have hit that milestone in January). Guess you guys will have the pleasure of my company here now. 

Welcome NYT!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Well, I was on the ITAT board for almost 20 years (would have hit that milestone in January). Guess you guys will have the pleasure of my company here now. 

Good to have you; I started out on Mark’s board in the late 90’s and migrated over here during the Chizik years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Welcome to AUF NewYrk post often

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Good to have you NYT!! 

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2023 at 8:56 AM, Mikey said:

I was a subscriber to ITAT since the beginning, decades ago. However, when they stopped the magazine I stopped my subscription.

Same here.

• Like 1