let's check in on Marjorie Trainwreck Greene's brain worms and see how they're doing

aubiefifty

Let's check in on Marjorie Trainwreck Greene's brain worms and see how they're doing

Marge says she's not on any medication. maybe she should be.

Jeff Tiedrich
Jun 26

hey Marge, whatcha doing?

I’m wrapping my head in tin foil to keep Sleepy Joe Biden from controlling my brain. why do you ask?

well, we saw the tweet about your tv and we thought we’d do a wellness check.

Democrat groomers will stop at nothing to keep me from impeaching the Biden Crime Family, but their tricks won’t work!

why are you so sure that it’s the Democrats who are spying on you?

remember when Barack Hussein Obama used a microwave oven to spy on the Trump White House? everyone laughed, but it was real, you know. Barry taught all his Democrap tricks to Sleepy Joe, and Sleepy Joe got his crackhead son to try to spy on me using his crackhead laptop.

ok. so tell us how this works.

Burisma gave Hunter Biden access codes to the Jewish space lasers and he points them at my TV.

that seems like a lot of trouble to go through.

I’m too smart for them! I’m not vaccinated, so they can’t use Bill Gates’s chip to read my thoughts. RFK Jr. told me how it works. he can bench press a million pounds, you know.

yes, uh, we’ve seen the photos.

I’m very happy!

good for you.

I’m not on any medication!

maybe you should be.

I have nothing to hide!

Marge, we just had a thought: what if it’s Lauren Boebert who’s spying on you so she can copy more of your articles of impeachment?

THAT LITTLE BITCH. I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS WOKE.

50 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Posting this sounds like the same thing you’re accusing her of doing.   Come on white 50 cent,  you’re better than this.  

just pointing out you guys bull. i guess yiou missed her article? she said it all dude. fifty cent? i have never been to prison but nice try. you guys let trump run wild with no blowback. none. hell just tell me what ya really think cus i know you want to..............