Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Lauren Boebert on House floor: ‘You’ve been nothing but a little bitch’

aubiefifty

al.com

Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Lauren Boebert on House floor: ‘You’ve been nothing but a little bitch’

Published: Jun. 22, 2023, 7:55 a.m.

~3 minutes

By

Brian Niemietz New York Daily News (TNS)

Tribune Media Services

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly called her colleague Lauren Boebert a “little bitch” on the House floor Wednesday.

The performative lawmakers from Georgia and Colorado, respectively, were involved in what appeared to be a tense exchange when the Daily Beast said the harsh verbiage occurred.

“I’ve donated to you, I’ve defended you,” Greene reportedly said. “But you’ve been nothing but a little bitch to me.”

Their conflict reportedly ended with Boebert telling Green they were “through,” with the Georgia lawmaker snapping back, “We were never together.”

The pair infamously teamed up to heckle President Biden during his 2022 State of the Union Address on national TV, but have reportedly had their differences since, including a January brouhaha in a U.S. Capitol bathroom. They butted heads Wednesday over their competing efforts to remove the commander-in-chief from office.

Both women, who are Donald Trump-obsessed election deniers, called for Biden’s impeachment this week.

Greene did so during a patently unhinged performance on Fox News Sunday, while Boebert introduced a resolution Tuesday claiming Biden’s management of the migrant situation at the Mexico border merits dismissal from the office to which he was elected in 2020.

Greene reportedly accused her colleague of undercutting and parroting her efforts to unseat the president.

Neither woman denied the Daily Beast’s characterization of the language used during Wednesday’s spat. In fact, Greene seemingly doubled down on her claims against Boebert when contacted for comment.

“Imitation is the greatest form of flattery,” she told the publication

Meanwhile, Boebert said “Marjorie is not my enemy,” telling the Daily Beast she wanted to instead focus on her issues with the Biden White House.

Multiple sources reportedly heard Greene call Boebert a “bitch.” Only one witness confirmed hearing the word “little” used.

the repukes hire the best and brightest...................snickers

Those two should just go ahead and do the 21st century version of the 1902 fistfight that a couple of South Carolina senators engaged in...maybe PPV Jell-O wrestling or something. Boebert would probably win in a duel, but maybe MTG has a size advantage.

https://www.senate.gov/about/powers-procedures/rules-procedures/tillman-mclaurin-rule-xix.htm#:~:text=On February 22%2C 1902%2C John,McLaurin squarely in the jaw.

I think it was a South Carolina rep that beat the hell out of a senator in the 1800s, too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

Those two should just go ahead and do the 21st century version of the 1902 fistfight that a couple of South Carolina senators engaged in...maybe PPV Jell-O wrestling or something. Boebert would probably win in a duel, but maybe MTG has a size advantage.

https://www.senate.gov/about/powers-procedures/rules-procedures/tillman-mclaurin-rule-xix.htm#:~:text=On February 22%2C 1902%2C John,McLaurin squarely in the jaw.

I think it was a South Carolina rep that beat the hell out of a senator in the 1800s, too.

i think greene would destroy that idiot easily. but i dislike both and neither should be in politics. i mean they show their stupidity every single frigging day.

People in North Georgia actually re-elected that loud mouthed lying B**ch.  That is reason alone to be concerned about the state of the country's electorate.

• Like 2