Happy Father’s Day

toddc

Happy Father’s Day to all of the great dads of AU Family! God bless all of you for the unsung things we do for our families.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Today is our day! I told my wife she has to be nice to me all day, even when I’m tormenting her by being annoying! 

It's a weird holiday. 

When you're young it's super happy. If you're lucky enough, you get dual celebrations for a while. Then time is undefeated and it's partially morning mix with joy.  

Lots of mixed feelings 

Hope everyone has a good day being a father or cherishing your own

Edited by W.E.D
  • Love 1

I start on Friday saying this is Father’s Day weekend.
Wife says why do you get a weekend? I say, well my love, you get our anniversary, your birthday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, new years, thanksgiving, and remaining days in between all of them!

it makes for a great weekend! A man has to stake his claim!

• Haha 1

i never had kids tho i helped raise some that were not mine. but i guess a shoutout to my father who played football on the freshman team during the early fifties. he also trained tennessee walkers and trail horse as well. he did not raise me so i have no idea how good he was but it is all i got so i am giving him a shout out. i hope you dads have a wonderful day with lots of love and goodies.

No little brother syndrome here!

I have 3 grown sons. Very proud of the fathers they have become. All three have been able to keep life in what I believe is correct context.

• Like 3

I have three great kids and three great grandkids. Happy Fathers day to all the other Fathers.

• Like 2