Fetterman Speech Problems

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

What a cop out.  You know as well as anyone Fetterman’s issue did not improve and he hasn’t adapted well.  I’m sure he felt he was going to be alright, but so did Hershel about his issues.  The proof is right in front of you.  Now that he is a Senator the issue remains and his life expectancy is affected.  I guess we will see if he runs for a 2nd term.  What’s your guess?

Your “argument” keeps shifting. You mentioned what his campaign said before the election. What he said was not out of line with standard medical thought, but recoveries vary tremendously. Remember Lee Corso’s stroke? His recovery took awhile but became barely noticeable. It started out hugely noticeable. I have no idea how he will recover or if he’ll run again. 

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Good thing he never said that.

The fact his name is spelled "Regan" was a good clue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Frankly, Y’all are being ignorant a-holes. There’s no indication he lacks understanding. He struggles with speech and understanding audible language. Reads captions fine. It’s not a understanding problem, it’s a communication challenge. Do you think a deaf mute couldn’t serve effectively? Think their thinking is diminished? Quit being jerks. 

They're ignorant. 

And in the age of Stephen Hawking, shamefully ignorant. :(

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

Good thing he never said that.

The fact his name is spelled "Regan" was a good clue.

So, someone misspells a name and it is all bogus?  And by the way; I just went through the 41 best Reagan quotes and it wasn’t there, so it must have been the 42nd best.  Prove he didn’t say it.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Your “argument” keeps shifting. You mentioned what his campaign said before the election. What he said was not out of line with standard medical thought, but recoveries vary tremendously. Remember Lee Corso’s stroke? His recovery took awhile but became barely noticeable. It started out hugely noticeable. I have no idea how he will recover or if he’ll run again. 

Lee Corso was a commentator, not quite on the level of a Senator.  But hey, the Dems got the seat fair and square and the people of Pennsylvania are being represented by what they deserve.

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, someone misspells a name and it is all bogus?  And by the way; I just went through the 41 best Reagan quotes and it wasn’t there, so it must have been the 42nd best.  Prove he didn’t say it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ronald-reagan-keep-voting-democrat/

37 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

i call bull YOU brought up the point it is up to YOU to prove it and not him. you know the rules..............

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Like I said, just because you can’t find the quote doesn’t mean he never said it.  It is hard to *prove* someone never said something.  I would like to know when Snopes is going to start fact checking Biden.  Did you know that putting a stabilizer brace on a 9MM pistol turns it into a gun with a higher caliber bullet?

HA! HA! charade YOU are IAM...................i told you you were a liar. bad look. i do not expect better from you but i used to. you do not preach the truth you preach politics...............

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Like I said, just because you can’t find the quote doesn’t mean he never said it.  It is hard to *prove* someone never said something.  I would like to know when Snopes is going to start fact checking Biden.  Did you know that putting a stabilizer brace on a 9MM pistol turns it into a gun with a higher caliber bullet?

and now the liar changes subjects...........

35 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Lee Corso was a commentator, not quite on the level of a Senator.  But hey, the Dems got the seat fair and square and the people of Pennsylvania are being represented by what they deserve.

Again you miss the point of the comparison, but since the people of PA chose him, why do you care? You prefer the Turkish citizen he ran against?

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i call bull YOU brought up the point it is up to YOU to prove it and not him. you know the rules..............

a thumbs down?how lame.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

and now the liar changes subjects...........

Snopes is a bias outlet.  They went through all they could find on the subject and found nothing.  I understand that, I’m just kind of pulling his chain a little.  Thanks for playing.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Again you miss the point of the comparison, but since the people of PA chose him, why do you care? You prefer the Turkish citizen he ran against?

How one person handles a stroke has little to do with another person handling a stroke.  It will be wait and see with Fetterman.  The only reason I care is because the Senate is very important in passing laws and we have Fetterman and Feinstein, both with health issues, making decisions (actually, they are rubber stamps) for the nation.  Not much back and forth in debates from either.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Like I said, just because you can’t find the quote doesn’t mean he never said it.  It is hard to *prove* someone never said something.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/21/fact-check-ronald-reagan-didnt-say-democrats-would-restrict-freedoms/5483006002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-reagan-quote-democrats-free/fact-checkno-evidence-ronald-reagan-saiddemocrats-will-restrict-freedoms-history-and-safety-idUSKCN24N23W

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/23/viral-image/no-ronald-reagan-didnt-say-about-democrats/

You could have taken 30 seconds to check it and save yourself some embarrassment. 

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I would like to know when Snopes is going to start fact checking Biden.  Did you know that putting a stabilizer brace on a 9MM pistol turns it into a gun with a higher caliber bullet?

Gets called out for being lazy on a fact check, changes subject, predictably, to Biden.

Actually, Snopes does. As do many other sites, and not just conservative sites.

What's above is clearly incorrect, but if you read the full quote it also doesn't seem to be his intent. He's not saying a gun will magically transform to use a higher caliber bullet, he's saying a brace will let a person use a higher caliber gun. Look, I've said before I'm not a big fan of Biden, but dude has a speech impediment. He's always been a gaffe machine.

It's also hysterical that you use a whataboutism on something Biden says in a speech, when you can go through Trump's speeches and find things far, far worse. His stream-of-consciousness rants are ludicrous. How about an example? Out of the one you posted and this, which do you think is worse? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-injection-disinfectant-beat-coronavirus-clean-lungs-n1191216

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There’s another point to be made in the Fetterman discussion. Most voters were well aware of his conditions.  And still chose him over the alternative. Speaks to how limited our choices are now days.  Mentally challenged people and narcissists don’t get elected when there are normal alternatives. 

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

How one person handles a stroke has little to do with another person handling a stroke.  It will be wait and see with Fetterman.  The only reason I care is because the Senate is very important in passing laws and we have Fetterman and Feinstein, both with health issues, making decisions (actually, they are rubber stamps) for the nation.  Not much back and forth in debates from either.

Yeah, the world’s greatest deliberative body really took nosedive when Fetterman arrived.

• Haha 2

You could have taken 30 seconds to check it and save yourself some embarrassment. 

As I told fifty, I do like pulling the chain.

if you read the full quote it also doesn't seem to be his intent

Oh, we’re looking at intend now are we.  As you pointed out in your whataboutism Tump’s Rampling are a thing of beauty and are criticized way more than the moron in charge right now.  A train from the Pacific across the India Ocean, I’m sure his intent will be explain when KJP holds the next press conference.

38 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, the world’s greatest deliberative body really took nosedive when Fetterman arrived.

It definitely took a hit.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ah. So adopting the Bannon policy of flooding the zone with s**t, eh? How admirable. 

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Oh, we’re looking at intend now are we.

Well, when I speak to somebody, I generally want to know what they mean when they're telling me something. I don't call them out for saying something wrong if I know they meant something else.

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Great debates came screeching to a halt!  A halt, I tell you!

I’m glad you agree:

hint; its a waste of 1:45

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m glad you agree:

I totally followed him. Guess you have to be up on the issues.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The man was correct about Democrats.  The above was later in his 2nd term, he didn’t hide anything during his campaigns and was not diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease until 1994.

This is the EXACT description of what the modern day Republican party desires.  That is the irony.

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m glad you agree:

That was on opinion. 

Fox knowingly lied and reported as fact that a Presidential election had been stolen.