Fetterman Speech Problems

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

No matter what your political leanings are this is sad. But the folks of PA elected him.

Fetterman turns heads with speech struggles during Senate infrastructure hearing: 'He's not well' | Fox News

This is what you get when you vote for someone just because you don’t like the other guy:

• Like 1

thats pretty low even for you guys. the man got sick. you got a cat you guys are protecting desantos i believe.i am close. again you are what you bitch about. you do it all the time iam. but making fun of a guy when he is sick is a new low..............take a bow. i am sure some on your sisde will give you boy a standing ovation.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

again you are what you bitch about

Have to kinda laugh at this fifty...I guess that makes you a Republican. :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not even mad at Fetterman...he can't help it. He's clearly struggling to find words, which is not atypical of someone who's had a stroke. 

Pennsylvania Republicans, along with Trump, should have had their asses kicked thoroughly for ending up someone as divisive as Oz be their candidate. They missed the equivalent of a 20-yard FG in '22 because they're incapable of reading the room. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

thats pretty low even for you guys. the man got sick. you got a cat you guys are protecting desantos i believe.i am close. again you are what you bitch about. you do it all the time iam. but making fun of a guy when he is sick is a new low..............take a bow. i am sure some on your sisde will give you boy a standing ovation.

Who is protecting George Santos?  https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/congressman-george-santos-charged-fraud-money-laundering-theft-public-funds-and-false  He’s been charged by the DOJ.  You really are out of your mind. 

Fetterman had a stroke days before the Democratic Primary in Pennsylvania.  If he were an honorable man, he would have withdrawn his name.  His wife and the Democratic Party pushed him into running to take the seat.  Trump backed the wrong horse, like he had done in Georgia and a few others places, and Oz lost to a person that is not capable of performing his duties.  

I’m not making fun of Fetterman, he can’t help the way he is since his stroke, but being a pubic figure that represents the good people of Pennsylvania he is fair game for criticism.  

• Like 1

Frankly, Y’all are being ignorant a-holes. There’s no indication he lacks understanding. He struggles with speech and understanding audible language. Reads captions fine. It’s not a understanding problem, it’s a communication challenge. Do you think a deaf mute couldn’t serve effectively? Think their thinking is diminished? Quit being jerks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Frankly, Y’all are being ignorant a-holes. There’s no indication he lacks understanding. He struggles with speech and understanding audible language. Reads captions fine. It’s not an understanding problem, it’s a communication challenge. Do you think a deaf mute couldn’t serve effectively? Think their thinking is diminished. Quit being jerks. 

Who said anything about his lack of understanding.  His issue is communication.  If he had had the stroke years ago and developed an ability to cope with his ailment it wouldn’t be as dramatic as it is now.  He is learning to communicate on the job and he is rightfully being criticized.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who said anything about his lack of understanding.  His issue is communication.  If he had had the stroke years ago and developed an ability to cope with his ailment it wouldn’t be as dramatic as it is now.  He is learning to communicate on the job and he is rightfully being criticized.

It’s not rightfully being criticized. Pennsylvanians knew exactly what their choices were. The Republicans ran a few a jerks for their nomination so a jerk was nominated. Pennsylvanians preferred this guy because they thought he was a better human. The job’s not just how eloquent one is in a hearing. I realize all the sources that tell you what to think are beating this drum because your sources are mostly a-holes, too. Repeat what a-holes tell you you’re gonna sound like an a-hole. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who is protecting George Santos?  https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/congressman-george-santos-charged-fraud-money-laundering-theft-public-funds-and-false  He’s been charged by the DOJ.  You really are out of your mind. 

Fetterman had a stroke days before the Democratic Primary in Pennsylvania.  If he were an honorable man, he would have withdrawn his name.  His wife and the Democratic Party pushed him into running to take the seat.  Trump backed the wrong horse, like he had done in Georgia and a few others places, and Oz lost to a person that is not capable of performing his duties.  

I’m not making fun of Fetterman, he can’t help the way he is since his stroke, but being a pubic figure that represents the good people of Pennsylvania he is fair game for criticism.  

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

i hope the crap happens to you to teach you empathyinstead of trying to make cheap political points over someones health..........

• Like 1

how many of you were ok with ol ronnie raygun. he could not even talk but you guys were ok back then. he had to get nancy to answer questions. and some serious hanky stuff went on during his time. illegal wars for a start..........

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s not rightfully being criticized. Pennsylvanians knew exactly what their choices were. The Republicans ran a few a jerks for their nomination so a jerk was nominated. Pennsylvanians preferred this guy because they thought he was a better human. The job’s not just how eloquent one is in a hearing. I realize all the sources that tell you what to think are beating this drum because your sources are mostly a-holes, too. Repeat what a-holes tell you you’re gonna sound like an a-hole. 

What a load of BS.  Pennsylvania voters were told Fetterman’s doctor gave him a clean bill of health.  After his stroke, he didn’t make many public appearances and refused to debate until a week before the election when many mail in ballots were cast.  So, no the Pennsylvanian voters really didn’t know what their choices were.  I agree that Oz wasn’t the best candidate but to call Fetterman a better human while Fetterman knew his diminished capability is a stretch.

Remember, Fetterman spend 2 of his first 3 months in office in a mental facility with a breakdown.  That usually isn’t what voters expect of their elected officials when voting for them.

Eloquence is not the only criteria for the job, but to think and communicate ideas that would help the people of Pennsylvania would be a big part of the job.  You seem to believe Fetterman is doing just that.  Do you think the stroke affected his ability to dress appropriately while meeting the president and talking to the press?

You seem to repeat what the left a-holes tell you in tweets on a daily basis.  I guess that is different some how.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i hope the crap happens to you to teach you empathyinstead of trying to make cheap political points over someones health..........

Empathy???  Did you have empathy for Hershel Walker when he ran for the Senate in Georgia?  I believe you called in to question his mental state during that election.  Fetterman was told 5 years before his stroke that he had A-Fib and should be taking blood thinners, he refuse to do so.  It bit him.   Did you have empathy for people who got Covid that didn’t get vaccinated?   Hypocrite.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

how many of you were ok with ol ronnie raygun. he could not even talk but you guys were ok back then. he had to get nancy to answer questions. and some serious hanky stuff went on during his time. illegal wars for a start..........

The man was correct about Democrats.  The above was later in his 2nd term, he didn’t hide anything during his campaigns and was not diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease until 1994.

This is how the media presented Fetterman during the campaign:

Psaki sounds like Tex.  I guess that’s what matters in politics.  Nominee for President at some point :lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is how the media presented Fetterman during the campaign:

Psaki sounds like Tex.  I guess that’s what matters in politics.  Nominee for President at some point :lol:

That was one person posing a question AFTER he was elected. Keep lying, though.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The man was correct about Democrats.  The above was later in his 2nd term, he didn’t hide anything during his campaigns and was not diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease until 1994.

Ron couldn’t beat Trump for the nomination. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Empathy???  Did you have empathy for Hershel Walker when he ran for the Senate in Georgia?  I believe you called in to question his mental state during that election.  Fetterman was told 5 years before his stroke that he had A-Fib and should be taking blood thinners, he refuse to do so.  It bit him.   Did you have empathy for people who got Covid that didn’t get vaccinated?   Hypocrite.

Herschel has a history of violence and lying about his condition.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

totally different sit dude and you know it.........

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Herschel has a history of violence and lying about his condition.

Well wasn’t Fetterman lying about his condition?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

totally different sit dude and you know it.........

Only in your mind,  they both were lying about their condition.

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That was one person posing a question AFTER he was elected. Keep lying, though.

Where is the support now?  Is he a leading candidate for the Presidency in 2028?

32 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where is the support now?  Is he a leading candidate for the Presidency in 2028?

Ask the one person who raised the question. 🙄

36 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well wasn’t Fetterman lying about his condition?

Got a link that supports that? Recovery times are always uncertain. I recall hearing he had the problem you see, but it should improve over time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a link that supports that? Recovery times are always uncertain. I recall hearing he had the problem you see, but it should improve over time.

What a cop out.  You know as well as anyone Fetterman’s issue did not improve and he hasn’t adapted well.  I’m sure he felt he was going to be alright, but so did Hershel about his issues.  The proof is right in front of you.  Now that he is a Senator the issue remains and his life expectancy is affected.  I guess we will see if he runs for a 2nd term.  What’s your guess?