Republicans now admit that the alleged tapes may not exist. That took ONE DAY

AU9377

14 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Some of you should be embarrassed at how easily you believe ANYTHING that is suggested. 

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-admit-don-t-know-171458011.html

I can already see this being the next "but Hillary" or "but Hunters laptop" 

It will end up being "but the tapes"

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

I can already see this being the next "but Hillary" or "but Hunters laptop" 

It will end up being "but the tapes"

It's really the Trump playbook.  It doesn't matter if something is true or not.  Just repeat it over and over and make sure Hannity talks about it every day and a certain portion of the public will accept it as fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It's really the Trump playbook.  It doesn't matter if something is true or not.  Just repeat it over and over and make sure Hannity talks about it every day and a certain portion of the public will accept it as fact.

Exactly.   "Flood the zone with s***"

Edited by homersapien

ALL THOSE HOPES AND PRAYERS ALL FOR NAUGHT................i know this is a tragic blow to you maga types but you were warned by seeral people and refuse to listen to facts or even common sense. the hate in you guys is that bad. this is what trump has done.he has transferred his anger to you guys where that you think your fellow americans are the enemy. and many of your reps were trying to suck up to putin. do not think i have forgotten. ol commie greene of maybe she just loves her a big ol dictator.

babylon is a right wing satire site. i love comedy but these guys are not remotely funny. notice how all those jumping bad about all of us libs and then when they found at they have been had they slink off. and make no mistake they are not ok with the truth because it makes most of them look like fools.