MAGA pastor— man up and be a suicide bomber

TexasTiger

I just read about this.

The part where he justified his radical ideas by lying that Vermont is allowing people to kill babies 21 days after birth….that’s the worst part. These people are losing all sense of reality and common sense. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

We’ve lost our minds. That guy is a nut and a dangerous one at that. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

i have seen some mighty dark days in this country but some of these wingnuts scare me. they corrupt the love of christ and they basically spit on just about anyone who is not lily white. and lies? i have never expected much honor in politics but maybe we should demand it.

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

people pretty much hate me on the pol boards but so many on here lie or refuse to acknowledge the truth it does hack my lily. this is a dangerous time. we actually have christian soldiers training teams of soldiers and i posted an article on it recently. scary times.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never expected much honor in politics but maybe we should demand it.

This isn't even a politician. That's the sad part. I fully own that I am not a religious man. The idea of sitting in a church and listening to a guy lie to me for an hour nauseates me. But church, if anything, should be a place where people can go to escape the hyper political world that we are living in and focus on something else. Christians are being just hammered with fundamental right wing ideals over and over, everywhere they go. And that is by design. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This isn't even a politician. That's the sad part. I fully own that I am not a religious man. The idea of sitting in a church and listening to a guy lie to me for an hour nauseates me. But church. if anything, should be a place where people can go to escape the hyper political world that we are living in and focus on something else. Christians are being just hammered with fundamental right wing ideals over and over, everywhere they go. And that is by design. 

most of the churches around here are like Country Clubs. it is heart breaking for those that need church. but when they started demonizing libs they lost me. i believe something wonderful made this world. how i do not know. so i put the face of jesus on it. i love his stance on love. this is as much faith as i can muster because frankly i had most of my faith in things beaten out of me. i know some of the horrible histories of religions and how bad they can hurt and malign people but i always thought this country might rise above it. i have given up..................i still pray and never hear anything. and i have friends claim god talks to them. i have never had that luxury. i have had a dream of jesus coming to me on one of my favorite places on this earth and that is it. but when i call out the hurt the church does to people i am a demonic sob that hates christians. it is just not true.

• Thanks 1

And Trump is still President

https://boingboing.net/2023/05/15/pastor-who-prophesied-that-trump-won-in-2020-insists-that-trump-is-president-today.html

"In the eyes of God," he says, "the President of the United States right now in the courts of justice in Heaven is not Joe Biden, but it's Donald Trump."

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

most of the churches around here are like Country Clubs. it is heart breaking for those that need church. but when they started demonizing libs they lost me. i believe something wonderful made this world. how i do not know. so i put the face of jesus on it. i love his stance on love. this is as much faith as i can muster because frankly i had most of my faith in things beaten out of me. i know some of the horrible histories of religions and how bad they can hurt and malign people but i always thought this country might rise above it. i have given up..................i still pray and never hear anything. and i have friends claim god talks to them. i have never had that luxury. i have had a dream of jesus coming to me on one of my favorite places on this earth and that is it. but when i call out the hurt the church does to people i am a demonic sob that hates christians. it is just not true.

We left our church of 30 years over the country club thing. They just wanted a nice place for their kids and people to hang out with them that were just like them. White, middle class, conservative, etc. 

• Like 1

This is the predictable destination of the path Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson set.

Religion + Politics = Radical Terrorism

Edited by homersapien