Chris Christie may be the best active retail politician

TexasTiger

Anyone see his town hall the other night? The man is a very skilled communicator. He may be on a suicide mission, but it’s good for America. He attacks Trump from the right, which gives him at least a theoretical chance at the nomination. He’s focused on NH. It’s an affordable place to campaign, you can drive everywhere, people gather and listen and independents can vote. And you have time— months to make your case. Months to change minds. Months to shape the debate. Should be interesting.

76A0B4ED-FD6C-4849-98C7-E2D3C87B45CF.jpeg

• Like 1

the problem with chris is his old bridge gate mess and other tricks he has pulled. maybe he has decided to be upfront. i love how he just blisters trump.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

the problem with chris is his old bridge gate mess and other tricks he has pulled. maybe he has decided to be upfront. i love how he just blisters trump.

He addressed that in the town hall pretty well. There was no finding he was involved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

He addressed that in the town hall pretty well. There was no finding he was involved.

if this is true then i have no problem with him. in fact i like he tells it like it is. as long as he calls out mistruths and the bull i am all for it. i wonder if the maga's hate him?

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if this is true then i have no problem with him. in fact i like he tells it like it is. as long as he calls out mistruths and the bull i am all for it. i wonder if the maga's hate him?

Well, it’s not that I fully trust him- like most successful politicians he’s a bit of an opportunist. But he’s certainly more straightforward than most and litigates his case well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, it’s not that I fully trust him- like most successful politicians he’s a bit of an opportunist. But he’s certainly more straightforward than most and litigates his case well.

i doubt i vote for him but as long as he calls out trump i will support him all i can. by the way how many indictments is trump up to? close to seventy so far and we still have jawja and other things coming up. and the maga's would rather burn the country down than admit they were used by trump and knew better. it is such an ugly look and their in no honor involved. but it is a witch hunt......................lol