Quotes of the day

TexasTiger

i cannot believe people are so blind to trumps bullcrap. i am shocked every single day at the stuff his side lets passes. i mean the man is liar with no honor. he stole from kids and VA charities. i mean look at his history and people still think he is the best thing to happen since fried chicken. i swear before god i do not understand. i really do not. are they that stupid? have trump really conned them? is it spite? i know they buy into it as being political when he really is a lowlife turd who should never be allowed near politics again. what is is guys? what is it about these cats that will defend a trump lie and call the truth a lie when it is plain for anyone to see. i just do not get it.

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i cannot believe people are so blind to trumps bullcrap. i am shocked every single day at the stuff his side lets passes. i mean the man is liar with no honor. he stole from kids and VA charities. i mean look at his history and people still think he is the best thing to happen since fried chicken. i swear before god i do not understand. i really do not. are they that stupid? have trump really conned them? is it spite? i know they buy into it as being political when he really is a lowlife turd who should never be allowed near politics again. what is is guys? what is it about these cats that will defend a trump lie and call the truth a lie when it is plain for anyone to see. i just do not get it.

1. There are a lot more stupid right wingers in this country than we might have imagined.

2. Internet media

The good news is they are still in the minority.  We need to focus on keeping them there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

If you will agree to getting rid of the low life turds in the democrat party I will agree to the same.

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

If you will agree to getting rid of the low life turds in the democrat party I will agree to the same.

I’m sending them both a text.

• Haha 1