This guy reminds me of a couple of folks here

TexasTiger

Its so funny that some of the largest cult members the Don has are pastors. Really makes you trust the whole be Christlike argument that Christianity preaches, huh? As if Jesus would have ANYTHING to do with the MAGA cult.

• Like 1

if some of these a**hole play soldiers had ever been to war for real they would not be hasty to encourage war. we should not be tolerating this kinda crap.

56 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Its so funny that some of the largest cult members the Don has are pastors. Really makes you trust the whole be Christlike argument that Christianity preaches, huh? As if Jesus would have ANYTHING to do with the MAGA cult.

but they believe they are special. i am not kidding. they think they can be the biggest richards there are because jesus gives them a get out of hell card maybe? the only special i see for maga is window lickers. half their signs are misspelled. they will end up dragging this country to it's doom because they do not believe half the country deserves to live. it sounds paranoid but if you think it out it is not. and lets face it most of them are not very smart. so you  maga's i do not mean all of you but if the shoe fits then wear it.

58 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trump fans sure do a great job of proving that MAGA is totally not a cult. /s 

I don't think you needed the /s 😂

• Haha 1