these unhinged Republicans are going to get someone killed. is that the plan?

aubiefifty

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

I think there is a whole lot of rationalization going on in these posts so I will just cool it and move on.

If you choose but,,, I appreciate considered opinion.

I agree with you on violence.  I am pointing out the basis for protest is what is important.  We need to understand peoples' grievances, think about their legitimacy, regardless of partisanship.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Wait a minute....was that link posted unironically?

There's no way.....

It had me a little baffled too.  But - considering the source - I'd say it was.

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Who are "you guys?"

HELL you know everything else figure it out.i am done trying to talk sense to some of you guys.........it is like talking  to a brickwall.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

HELL you know everything else figure it out.i am done trying to talk sense to some of you guys.........it is like talking  to a brickwall.

Glad you found the caps button.😀

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Glad you found the caps button.😀

oh hell i typed it ALL in caps and had to redo it because i was not yelling.........lol

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

You have to have a civil conflict in order to impose authoritarianism.  You have to demonize those who have any disagreement with you.

Exactly what the democrats do 24/7.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Exactly what the democrats do 24/7.

did you vote early for trump in case he ends up locked up? grins  you maga boys best vote now while you can..................snickers

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Open in app or online

these unhinged Republicans are going to get someone killed. is that the plan?

what in actual **** is going on?

Jeff Tiedrich

Jun 12

what in actual **** is this?

you could be forgiven for taking this as the dipshit ravings of a dipshit lunatic — because you would be half right: Clay Higgens, wingnut rep from Lousiana, is a dipshit lunatic.

but let’s take a closer look at this tweet. we should be alarmed by it.

Upgrade to paid

it’s a coded message in militia-speak.

“rPOTUS” refers to Donald Trump, the “real POTUS.” “buckle up,” as in ‘stand back and stand by.’ “1/50k” is the scale used in military maps. “know your bridges.” why? sabotage?

holy s***!

"This isn’t a metaphor. This isn’t slow civil war. This is a congressman calling for the real thing."
“Prepare for war. ‘Know your bridges’ is militia speak for closing them down. County level insurrection.”

it would be nice if we could dismiss Clay Higgins as a lone weirdo. but Republicans have spent the days leading up to tomorrow’s arraignment of Donald Trump calling for a violent response. but Clay has a lot of company.

here’s freelance election denier and professional lunatic Kari Lake, speaking at an event in Georgia:

“I have a message tonight for Merrick Garland, and Jack Smith, and Joe Biden. And the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one’s for you. If you wanna get to President Trump, you’re gonna have to go through me, and you’re gonna have to go through 75 million Americans just like me. And most of us are card carrying members of the NRA. That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

that’s not a threat? holy s***, that’s exactly a threat.

seems to me that if you or I said anything like that, the Secret Service would come knocking on our doors, post ******* haste.

Andy Biggs: “We have now reached a war phase. Eye for an eye.”

Kimberly Guilfoyle: “Retribution Is Coming.”

and what the **** is this s***:

folks, they’re out here trying to turn the arraignment into another January 6th. and they’re not even hding it.

fortunately, law enforcement has taken notice:

Authorities were monitoring plans for pro-Trump rallies in Miami, including one outside the federal courthouse on Tuesday purportedly organized by a local chapter of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, some leaders of which were found guilty of seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

be very afraid. it only takes one ******* idiot with a rifle and a misplaced sense of justice to cause a tragedy.

above all, what it to be done about elected officials (and whatever the **** Kimberly Guilfoyle is) openly and brazenly calling for armed insurrection against their own government?

I know that Joe Biden prefers to give the appearance of riding above all this, and there is no shortage of Democrats toeing the “when they go low, we go high” line, but someone needs to address this s***, pronto.

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Upgrade to paid

You're currently a free subscriber to everyone is entitled to my own opinion .

You seriously have to ask that question?  YES.  Resoundingly.

• Like 1

Get someone killed? The lefties had a plot to assassinate one or more supreme court justices, so the violence isn't limited to we Mega-MAGA types..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Get someone killed? The lefties had a plot to assassinate one or more supreme court justices, so the violence isn't limited to we Mega-MAGA types..

Fair and balanced.  Volume is irrelevant. 

Look forward to your next attack on our Capitol.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

i need a link mickey. you lie so much i have no trust factor with you any more.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:21 PM, icanthearyou said:

You have to have a civil conflict in order to impose authoritarianism.  You have to demonize those who have any disagreement with you.

Not necessarily. It can be done using other tactics but it takes a lot longer to implement. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Not necessarily. It can be done using other tactics but it takes a lot longer to implement. 

Probably.  I think you can argue that the slow game has been being played for the past 50 years.  We are here at the moment of truth.

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i need a link mickey. you lie so much i have no trust factor with you any more.

You were too stoned to read/hear about the Liberal arrested for trying to assassinate Kavanaugh? LMAO!

Here's a snippet: "On June 8, 2022, Nicholas Roske traveled to the home of Brett Kavanaugh, an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court, with plans to break in Kavanaugh's home, kill him, and then commit suicide."

You're probably once again too stoned to be able to query Google, but it's there from numerous sources if/when you sober up.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

You were too stoned to read/hear about the Liberal arrested for trying to assassinate Kavanaugh? LMAO!

Here's a snippet: "On June 8, 2022, Nicholas Roske traveled to the home of Brett Kavanaugh, an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court, with plans to break in Kavanaugh's home, kill him, and then commit suicide."

You're probably once again too stoned to be able to query Google, but it's there from numerous sources if/when you sober up.

U R right mickey. but i can sober up. you are just stupid and a liar. the fact you people are still taking up for trump shows just how smart you are.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

the fact you people are still taking up for trump shows just how smart you are.

Trump only looks good when compared to Bungling Biden. In that comparison, he shines!

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Trump only looks good when compared to Bungling Biden. In that comparison, he shines!

By that logic, Trump would've never won the Republican primary in 2016 and should not be considered the front runner this year.

5 minutes ago, arein0 said:

By that logic, Trump would've never won the Republican primary in 2016 and should not be considered the front runner this year.

He looked even better when compared to Killary.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

so mickey you got plans to shoot up the left yet?you never callout the callsfor violence which suggests you are ok with it. are you?

12 hours ago, arein0 said:

Hillary was in the Republican primary?

No and neither was Biden. Try to keep up. Are you getting into fiddy's wacky-baccy stash?

• Facepalm 1

On 6/13/2023 at 10:41 PM, Mikey said:

i laugh in your face dude. you guys think you make me feel bad getting high? you with your booze and bear and wife beaters? you guys want to make it look like i stay high 24 7 have at it. as usual you are lying. making stuff up to try to validate your opinion which sucks. if you do not have the facts just make em up right mickey? that mostly what most of you guys do.