I have a question regarding trump.

aubiefifty

i watched the video of the guy working with him on the show and whatever saying trump does so much blow he craps his pants because it is cut with some kind of laxative. my quetion is they claim he was doing it in the white house. so i wonder how he knew and since it is against the law how did trump get away with it? and if he did why did someone not turn him in and or do something? i have tried coke years ago and was never impressed. i have a friend that does so much he stays angry all the time. people make bad decisions when they are angry. so what am i missing?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i watched the video of the guy working with him on the show and whatever saying trump does so much blow he craps his pants because it is cut with some kind of laxative. my quetion is they claim he was doing it in the white house. so i wonder how he knew and since it is against the law how did trump get away with it? and if he did why did someone not turn him in and or do something? i have tried coke years ago and was never impressed. i have a friend that does so much he stays angry all the time. people make bad decisions when they are angry. so what am i missing?

I think the guy in the tape was funny.  I do not believe he is credible.  It was entertainment, not journalism.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, icanthearyou said:

It was entertainment, not journalism.

So is Fox "News".

As to the OP, I'm waiting for evidence. Of course, that's not a requirement for House committees, but personally, I prefer to have some sort of solid verification.

On 6/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, icanthearyou said:

I think the guy in the tape was funny.  I do not believe he is credible.  It was entertainment, not journalism.

he said he was his assistant on his tv show  so maybe he knows something? it would make sense why trump is so quick to anger. i some guys that do it regularly and their anger is always elevated..............