Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment

14 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Does this mean you think they weren't objective, and you disagree with their conclusions? What did you disagree with?

It’s my understanding that the guy who actually wrote the report is known Trump hater and spells out his feelings via social media way before the Jan 6 events.   
I’m not here to downplay what happened on Jan 6 because I think it was stupid, dumb and criminal.   But if truth was what they were after, why wasn’t Ray Epps charged with any crime or brought before the committee to testify?   he is clearly seen on video instigating the crowd and going past a barrier on capitol grounds, yet nothing has happened with him and he has even gone on 60 minutes for an interviews????   Others have been charged for inciting and trespassing??? Just curious as to why???

Now most on here will say, oh you are just a whataboutism, but what about the people that tried to breech the White House a year earlier?   Is that not a threat to our democracy??  Where is the uproar on here??? I haven’t seen it and all that will be said is, oh you’re just a Trump supporter, but actually I’m not.   I just see the hypocrisy in just about everything that is written on here.    I could go on and on, but I’m not.   I’m just going over to the sports forums because I want to talk sports with my fellow Auburn supporters.   In all honesty, what is talked about on here and how it is said, is starting to be indicative of how the country is going.   Torn between two political parties and it’s a shame.