Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment

On 6/13/2023 at 8:09 AM, Cardin Drake said:

Pelosi was willing to overturn a long history of the minority party getting to choose it's own committee members to avoid anyone asking embarrassing questions about who ordered the capitol police to open the doors and let protestors into the capitol, and why.

Nope. 

The people the Republicans wanted to appoint were very public in their belief that the committee was not needed, an investigation was not needed, and that they'd do nothing but attempt to obstruct the investigation at any opportunity. 

The Republicans were given the option to participate and they themselves decided not to. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

When the members the Pubbies wanted to seat were blocked by Pelosi, the committee automatically became biased. McCarthy did what I or anyone with integrity would do. He walked away, refusing to be a part of such a political ploy.

You are one of the few people who will ever put the words "McCarthy" and "integrity" in the same sentence. Even most Republicans don't have respect for the guy. He sold out most of his power to become Speaker, and he has no control over the hardcore members of the party. He'll do anything to protect his position, and that's why this....

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I have put forward one undeniable fact: McCarthy was not allowed to place his preferred representatives on the committee.

...carries very little weight. As stated, the two he was not allowed to place were the ones that had shown clearly that they could not be objective, and had every intention of sabotaging the investigation. You can bet that is precisely why McCarthy nominated them.

Is "McCarthy wasn't allowed to place two members" going to be your only argument? Are you not going to debate the actual findings of the investigation?

someone throw mickey some cheese with his wine. he will never admit the truth. ever............

Just now, Leftfield said:

Is "McCarthy wasn't allowed to place two members" going to be your only argument? Are you not going to debate the actual findings of the investigation?

Of course not. The findings of a biased group aren't worthy of discussion. I've repeated that over and over.

McCarthy wasn't allowed to place who he wanted because they wouldn't toe Pelosi's party line. Those who would toe her line were appointed in their place and you libbies are fine with that bit of unfairness because it suits your goals. Fine, but don't expect the rest of the world to pay any attention to a flawed "investigation".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Of course not. The findings of a biased group aren't worthy of discussion. I've repeated that over and over.

McCarthy wasn't allowed to place who he wanted because they wouldn't toe Pelosi's party line. Those who would toe her line were appointed in their place and you libbies are fine with that bit of unfairness because it suits your goals. Fine, but don't expect the rest of the world to pay any attention to a flawed "investigation".

Well, if you can't even debate what was found, and what numerous Republicans testified to, because you refuse to even consider it, maybe their bias isn't the problem?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The world did pay attention. 

US Republicans are the only people who try and pretend it wasn't a big deal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

someone throw mickey some cheese with his wine. he will never admit the truth. ever............

Says he who concocts his own truth in his head and then calls anybody who doesn't accept his hallucinations a liar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The world did pay attention. 

US Republicans are the only people who try and pretend it wasn't a big deal.

No pretending. Jan. 6 was a tiny flareup of no consequence. Scardy-cat libbies are only ones who worried about it because this disturbance, small as it was, wasn't in Seattle, Portland or Minneapolis. It was in their back yard so they consider it a big deal. It was small potatoes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

No pretending. Jan. 6 was a tiny flareup of no consequence. Scardy-cat libbies are only ones who worried about it because this disturbance, small as it was, wasn't in Seattle, Portland or Minneapolis. It was in their back yard so they consider it a big deal. It was small potatoes.

You're spouting off nonsense. Seattle Portland and Minneapolis are liberal cities, so the BLM protests are the ones that were literally happening in "liberals" backyard. 

All the Republican lawmakers who were hiding and running away from the mob on Jan 6 sure didn't think it was small potatoes.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

54 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You're spouting off nonsense. Seattle Portland and Minneapolis are liberal cities, so the BLM protests are the ones that were literally happening in "liberals" backyard. 

All the Republican lawmakers who were hiding and running away from the mob on Jan 6 sure didn't think it was small potatoes.  

It's amazing that he views Jan 6 as no big deal. Guarantee if it was the liberals "touring" the capital we would never hear the end of it.

Almost forgot they did try to place the blame on BLM to have an out. When that came back as false they quickly switched to it was just a tour group leaving the roped area

Edited by arein0
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, arein0 said:

It's amazing that he views Jan 6 as no big deal. Guarantee if it was the liberals "touring" the capital we would never hear the end of it.

Almost forgot they did try to place the blame on BLM to have an out. When that came back as false they quickly switched to it was just a tour group leaving the roped area

I think the most popular conspiracy theory right now is that the FBI/DOJ had planted agitators in the Trump supporters groups and crowds that encouraged them to riot. 

17 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think the most popular conspiracy theory right now is that the FBI/DOJ had planted agitators in the Trump supporters groups and crowds that encouraged them to riot. 

Party of "Accountability"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not in the backyards of the liberal lawmakers. You know, those who are so distraught over the few protestors that they wet their panties and still haven't got over it. The Jan. 6 dustup was in their backyard, not some far away place like Kenosha.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

you are a damn fool.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Leftfield said:

You are one of the few people who will ever put the words "McCarthy" and "integrity" in the same sentence. Even most Republicans don't have respect for the guy. He sold out most of his power to become Speaker, and he has no control over the hardcore members of the party. He'll do anything to protect his position, and that's why this....

...carries very little weight. As stated, the two he was not allowed to place were the ones that had shown clearly that they could not be objective, and had every intention of sabotaging the investigation. You can bet that is precisely why McCarthy nominated them.

Just a question…but when have any of these committees been objective?   Just look at a judicial appointee committee and tell me who is objective?   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you are a damn fool.

You think everybody who doesn't jump right in and agree with your hazy, drug induced hallucinations is a fool and a liar. I'm in some very good company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Mikey said:

No. No. No. A violent mob takeover of our Capitol is not small potatoes. Over $2 million in damages to our nations capitol, dead cops, and multiple felony convictions for those hunting government officials to lynch. Serious stuff. Liberal or conservative, democrat or republican, Fox or CNN, it’s wrong and dangerous for our nation. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharysmith/2022/04/08/capitol-riot-costs-go-up-government-estimates-273-million-in-property-damage/amp/

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Over $2 million in damages to our nations capitol, dead cops, and multiple felony convictions for those hunting government officials to lynch. Nothing to see here. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharysmith/2022/04/08/capitol-riot-costs-go-up-government-estimates-273-million-in-property-damage/amp/

Two million damages is peanuts compared to what the real riots cost Seattle, Portland, etc. The dead cops weren't killed by protestors. The reports I saw said the death(s)? were medically related. Nobody was going to be lynched. The felony convictions are true, but a different jury would most likely have found differently.

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You think everybody who doesn't jump right in and agree with your hazy, drug induced hallucinations is a fool and a liar. I'm in some very good company.

nope just a handful of you guys on here. hell the best you guys can do it go silent when someone hands your behind on here with the truth.

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Two million damages is peanuts compared to what the real riots cost Seattle, Portland, etc. The dead cops weren't killed by protestors. The reports I saw said the death(s)? were medically related. Nobody was going to be lynched. The felony convictions are true, but a different jury would most likely have found differently.

To simply compare monetary costs is beyond stupid. 

The riots in Seattle were to protest unwarranted police violence against black people. In no way did they threaten the existence of our democracy.

The riot on Jan. 6 was to prevent a duly elected president from being constitutionally confirmed.  A clearly seditious - if not traitorous - purpose.

Fascists people like you are clearly a direct threat to our democracy and freedom.

• Dislike 1

17 hours ago, Mikey said:

No consequences? My tax dollars had to be used for repairs and further upgrades to security. It's money out of my pocket and/or increases to government spending (no matter how small). When a tiny flareup by your terms steals money from me I'm not happy.

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Just a question…but when have any of these committees been objective?   Just look at a judicial appointee committee and tell me who is objective?   

Does this mean you think they weren't objective, and you disagree with their conclusions? What did you disagree with?

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

The purpose of the committee was to present public testimony by those involved, which they did.

Whatever "findings" or conclusions that were made were 1) secondary and 2) obvious.

You just refuse to hear the truth by those who were there.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The purpose of the committee was to present public testimony by those involved, which they did.

Whatever "findings" or conclusions that were made were 1) secondary and 2) obvious.

You just refuse to hear the truth by those who were there.

Thanks for posting this. It didn't even occur to me to point it out.

Just makes no sense....most committees operate mostly behind the scenes, but this committee purposefully held hearings in full view of the public. They held the hearings so anyone could see what they were doing, what questions they were asking, and who they were asking them of. The transcripts and videos are available for anyone who wants to question them - you can go on Youtube and watch the hearings right now. Yet all we're told repeatedly is that it was a "kangaroo court."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

Thanks for posting this. It didn't even occur to me to point it out.

Just makes no sense....most committees operate mostly behind the scenes, but this committee purposefully held hearings in full view of the public. They held the hearings so anyone could see what they were doing, what questions they were asking, and who they were asking them of. The transcripts and videos are available for anyone who wants to question them - you can go on Youtube and watch the hearings right now. Yet all we're told repeatedly is that it was a "kangaroo court."

And, as I recall, the committee members did relatively little commenting other than asking questions to the witnesses.

The substance of the hearing was the testimony.

Mikey refuses to accept the words coming straight from their (Republican) mouths.

• Like 2