Auburn vs Cal Sim

Win4AU

hey man i did not see this and posted in my articles thread. apologies but they seldom  discuss articles on the threads

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

You know I love these things.

Maybe one day before I retire they will make another college football game.

Been a decade now... I think?

2 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

EA is making the next one right now. It's supposed to come out july-aug of 2024. 

• Love 1

Well, at least we now know that Hunter will play in the first game. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

They are making one now. NIL helped with that. We don't even talk about all the money the NCAA made off of the games that they didn't have to share with anybody, while laying the hammer down on a kid posting a YouTube video.....but I digress, I think the NCAA video games were great.

I think it's the best I've ever been at a game. I also think it's very important to the Madden series as well as far as keeping a quality game out. But I'm a game head, I could talk about this stuff forever.

I wish this place had a strong gaming community. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

They are making one now. NIL helped with that. We don't even talk about all the money the NCAA made off of the games that they didn't have to share with anybody, while laying the hammer down on a kid posting a YouTube video.....but I digress, I think the NCAA video games were great.

I think it's the best I've ever been at a game. I also think it's very important to the Madden series as well as far as keeping a quality game out. But I'm a game head, I could talk about this stuff forever.

Yeah I've been following the news of the new game for a while now, when I first heard about it I just couldn't believe we were getting a new one.

Super excited for it, and while I hate waiting until next year I'm hoping they can make it that much better with all the features and gameplay.  Also hoping we (in real life) can get something going this year so that our roster on the game is actually decent to play with (and for real-world enjoyment as well).

I also wish there was a stronger gaming community here, especially during times like this where there is zero happening.

• Like 1

Apparently, the NCAA players union is protesting the new NCAA game to try to get more money. The next round said that each player gets $500 from the game but they are trying to increase that.  these NFL players as an example said the average payout was about $17,000 for them, I saw the stat that Madden sells several million copies while the NCAA game sold less than half a million.  Somebody already creates the rosters each year so if I was EA I would just keep creating fictional lineups and let people download the rosters.

Edited by Win4AU

46 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Apparently, the NCAA players union is protesting the new NCAA game to try to get more money. The next round said that each player gets $500 from the game but they are trying to increase that.  these NFL players as an example said the average payout was about $17,000 for them, I saw the stat that Madden sells several million copies while the NCAA game sold less than half a million.  Somebody already creates the rosters each year so if I was EA I would just keep creating fictional lineups and let people download the rosters.

They can't keep doing fictional that's why it had to stop. That's why the name of everything became name image and likeness. They had to stop the basketball as well.

5 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Spoiler:  Auburn wins….. but it’s close.  

Ha. The only way AU rolls. I can already feel a triple overtime game on Pacific time looming. 😅

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

3 hours ago, BornAU76 said:

I also wish there was a stronger gaming community here, especially during times like this where there is zero happening.

I Wouldn't mind something being around for it... that got traffic at least.

I just hope when/if it comes out, it comes to PC. Not gonna buy a gaming console just for 1 game :lol: 

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

We talked about that on here a few years ago... the last time EA announced they were making a new CFB game. The dollar amount we knew was going to be a lot lower, CFB always sells less games than Madden. AND NCAA football was gonna be spreading that money to 80+ man rosters of 130 teams. Where NFL has 32 rosters worth of people sharing.