Christo-Fascism: Not Just An Imagined Threat

Been happening for some time now.  

They have been preparing for this time for quite some time.  They are some pretty deluded people.

• Like 2

• homersapien changed the title to Christo-Fascism: Not Just An Imagined Threat
45 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Been happening for some time now.  

They have been preparing for this time for quite some time.  They are some pretty deluded people.

Time to fight back.  Cannot stop a bully without confronting him.

Edited by homersapien

59 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Got a bit of a Deja vu reading that.

What was the group of 'Christians' that were showing up to every soldier and marine funeral to disrupt it with disrespectful/hateful BS?

If I'm remembering correctly other groups started showing up to counter those gatherings too.

Think I remember someone posting an insane news video back then on this forum of a KKK group coming to the defense of a black soldier that had died and the group was heckling at the funeral. Tagline similar to "If even the KKK thinks you are a jackass, you might want to rethink your position" :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's real.  And happening.

Yep

https://yellowhammernews.com/tuberville-doubles-down-comments-critical-of-opelika-drag-queens-our-public-celebrations-ought-to-be-family-friendly/?fbclid=IwAR3FQdp0nf5Q3wdma0CbOEDWyuBkyBNY2Iuod5CpRf7OvnJV3Ef-cxF-OPg

“Hard to believe that right in my own backyard the city of Opelika allows drag queens in the city Christmas Parade which was held this weekend. What is next?” the former football coach wrote.

11 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Got a bit of a Deja vu reading that.

What was the group of 'Christians' that were showing up to every soldier and marine funeral to disrupt it with disrespectful/hateful BS?

If I'm remembering correctly other groups started showing up to counter those gatherings too.

Think I remember someone posting an insane news video back then on this forum of a KKK group coming to the defense of a black soldier that had died and the group was heckling at the funeral. Tagline similar to "If even the KKK thinks you are a jackass, you might want to rethink your position" :lol: 

that would be westburro led by fredphelps i think?i also think he might havepassed. they do not get any pub anymore.