10 Symptons of the Woke Mind

351461503_1347298059182089_4035288855283526849_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

And 11:  you never, ever question anything because you are being told what to think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

look yall...i went fishing and caught a sewer bass...............

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

look yall...i went fishing and caught a sewer bass...............

Using your anti-equality rod and divisive reel. Nice catch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

50 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Using your anti-equality rod and divisive reel. Nice catch 

I'm guessing you didn't read #5 :poke:

• Haha 1

12. You believe in equality and equity  for everyone unless you are a conservative Christian 

On 6/5/2023 at 2:53 PM, I_M4_AU said:

And 11:  you never, ever question anything because you are being told what to think.

talking about yourself, again I see...

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

12. You believe in equality and equity  for everyone unless you are a conservative Christian 

I'm guessing you make it to #5 :poke:

10 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

talking about yourself, again I see...

Its amazing how your comments works both ways.

8 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I'm guessing you make it to #5 :poke:

Actually, I agree with most all of his top 10, just in a different manner on # 2, #5 and #10

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its amazing how your comments works both ways.

And amazing how folks like you are as deep as a thimble, and never take the time to look at the redwood in your own eyes while you bitch and moan about the splinter in the eyes of those you don't like...

On 6/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, arein0 said:

I'm guessing you didn't read #5 :poke:

Oxymoron in this case.....

On 6/5/2023 at 2:44 PM, aubiefifty said:

That definition is not gonna catch on.

'woke' has been co-opted by the commie kiddies and the 'I need something, anything to rail against' people.

And like we've seen with many other symbols and slang, once it goes negative... it doesn't really ever recover.

That swastika symbol was used for thousands of years as a symbol of good. Hitler co-opted it and was in power for what.. a decade? It's never going to be seen as a positive symbol again.

Or for a more recent example, people been making the 'OK' symbol forever and it was a neutral thing, some /b/ trolls say it's a symbol of white supremacists... white supremacists are generally idiots so they actually adopt it. Now you better not make that symbol with your hand. It's not coming back to neutral.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

That definition is not gonna catch on.

'woke' has been co-opted by the commie kiddies and the 'I need something, anything to rail against' people.

And like we've seen with many other symbols and slang, once it goes negative... it doesn't really ever recover.

That swastika symbol was used for thousands of years as a symbol of good. Hitler co-opted it and was in power for what.. a decade? It's never going to be seen as a positive symbol again.

Or for a more recent example, people been making the 'OK' symbol forever and it was a neutral thing, some /b/ trolls say it's a symbol of white supremacists... white supremacists are generally idiots so they actually adopt it. Now you better not make that symbol with your hand. It's not coming back to neutral.  

the swastika is either turned wrong or backwards from the good luck one.i have a very oldone that has griffon heads on the ends{ four} and an evil eye punched in the center. it is what they used to clasp their cloak. but yes the old celts and also native american indians among others used it. i hate the racists ruined it.

On 6/5/2023 at 1:44 PM, aubiefifty said:

That is a really nice piece of BS Virtue Signalling. Most of that is just pretty and meaningless words

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

13.  If a policy, plan, and or agenda is supported by the Democratic Party I will also support and defend that policy, plan, and or agenda to the fullest extent possible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

That is a really nice piece of BS Virtue Signalling. Most of that is just pretty and meaningless words

party pooper............

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

what about the ten commandments? i can say they same..................people killing and lying and raping and treating their neighbors like garbage right? i can say the same bro.

my woke mind is getting ready to read BLOOD MERIDIAN. they say it is a classic and one of the bloodiest books ever written. cormac writes in a faulkner kind of style. it is my understanding they kill alot of folks but if you slow down and think there is a lesson. i still laugh when i had to read Faulkner in college and the book was about a mentally handicapped kid who  fell in love with a cow. so some of the townsfolk find a knothole to peek through while they are making love. holy cow. i cannot even remember the name of it but i am surprised it has not banned. i guess it is too hard to read........................get it? grins

On 6/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Literally should be a very highlighted #1

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

party pooper............

Somebody has to be honest. :comfort:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

what about the ten commandments? i can say they same..................people killing and lying and raping and treating their neighbors like garbage right? i can say the same bro.

Total agreement. We have Christians that cant keep, hell cant understand that killing someone, or persecuting someone is Anti-Christian. 

You want to see what the Anti-Christ believes? Just watch American Culture, especially Christian Nationalism. When Jesus was at the well, he went there and talked with an outcast. There arent many in the American Church that can handle that anymore. The Pharisees and Scribes, the most educated in Israel were the ones that missed Christ as Messiah and demanded His death. If Christ came back today, the Evangelicals would likely be the ones that missed Him this time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JMWATS said:

13.  If a policy, plan, and or agenda is supported by the Democratic Party I will also support and defend that policy, plan, and or agenda to the fullest extent possible.

By George, I think he's got it...

• Like 1