It's all so simple.

Mims44

He is a legend in his own mind...

i remember the days when if someone would say something bad about trump most of you guys would lose your sh^t. this is fact and cannot be refuted...........

trumpgoes to the best hair dressers and makeup folks money can buy. there is only ONE orange man with eye like a raccoon. just a lil wink at you maga boys.........

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i remember the days when if someone would say something bad about trump most of you guys would lose your sh^t. this is fact and cannot be refuted...........

There are still a few that still do

Just now, arein0 said:

There are still a few that still do

they do.i caught hell and folks actually tried to get me banned temp or permanent. can you imagine any decent sort of fellow trying to get someone banned over a piece of crap like donald trump? i am just here to help them not backslide anymore............

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

A lot of your posts make me think you've had a lot of sadness that had no where to go for a very long time.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

A lot of your posts make me think you've had a lot of sadness that had no where to go for a very long time.

He’s obsessed with the guy.   Got a tattoo on his backside so when he looks around, Trump is always there 

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

He’s obsessed with the guy.   Got a tattoo on his backside so when he looks around, Trump is always there 

I mean, I enjoy making fun of Trump. The guy just provides so much material that any sensible person will find hilarious.

But I just can't find it in me to channel this hatred for anyone who voted for him like 50 does.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I mean, I enjoy making fun of Trump. The guy just provides so much material that any sensible person will find hilarious.

But I just can't find it in me to channel this hatred for anyone who voted for him like 50 does.

I think you may be confusing "hatred" with "contempt".

It won't become "hatred" unless he actually wins. Hopefully - for the sake of all - that's very unlikely.

So enjoy your "hilarity" while it doesn't seem to matter. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I think you may be confusing "hatred" with "contempt".

It won't become "hatred" unless he actually wins. Hopefully - for the sake of all - that's very unlikely.

So enjoy your "hilarity" while it doesn't seem to matter. 

I'll drop this sadness inducing quote if that happens;

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

~Joseph de Maistre

EDIT to add an American I thought of right after...

The government you elect is the government you deserve.

~Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Mims44

13 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I'll drop this sadness inducing quote if that happens;

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

~Joseph de Maistre

EDIT to add an American I thought of right after...

The government you elect is the government you deserve.

~Thomas Jefferson

I have frequently thought the same thing in my darker moments.

At one point, I got so cynical as to think re-electing Trump might be the best thing for the country - sort of like a drug addict needing to hit rock bottom before they see the light.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:15 PM, homersapien said:

At one point, I got so cynical as to think re-electing Trump might be the best thing for the country - sort of like a drug addict needing to hit rock bottom before they see the light.

It's rough, I'm waiting to see who all the front runners will be. I know it's kinda a foregone conclusion but I still hope ;)

Oh, and to show I'm not just anti-trump.

I thought this one was hilarious. AOC is another well spring of hilarity.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 10:15 PM, homersapien said:

That makes me feel better.  Glad not to be the only one.

Still, the people of this country are going to really have to suffer before they understand how much we have given up and, how much the capital class has taken.  We have been trained, conditioned and, indoctrinated.  I think it very well may be a case of "hitting rock bottom".  It's interesting that the fringe groups begin to rise as the discontent grows. 

Killing the labor movement in this country was a giant mistake.  It was the balancing force.  The labor unions needed better leadership.  The unions did not to be destroyed.

• Like 1