Federal Judge rules Tennessee drag ban is unconstitutional

Damn liberal activated judges.  Ever buddy nose that the constitution and the founders don't let no men dress up like women and no women dress up like men.  OUTRAGE!

We got to protect are freedumbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Should be unconstitutional….just don’t cram it down people’s throats or subject little kids to it.

• Facepalm 2

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Should be unconstitutional….just don’t cram it down people’s throats or subject little kids to it.

How many times have you been forced to attend a drag show?  How many times have you been forced to view Rupaul's drag race?  Why do you consider these people as being abnormal, undesirable.  How have they hurt you?  Do you believe these people are evil?  What do you fear about their integration into society?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

How many times have you been forced to attend a drag show?  How many times have you been forced to view Rupaul's drag race?  Why do you consider these people as being abnormal, undesirable.  How have they hurt you?  Do you believe these people are evil?  What do you fear about their integration into society?

image.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

It’s a comment. I never said that “I” have been forced into it. Hope the basement is nice and cool for you on this hot summer day. 

Just now, autigeremt said:

It’s a comment. I never said that “I” have been forced into it. Hope the basement is nice and cool for you on this hot summer day. 

So, it isn't being "forced down your throat".  It's just another irrational, angry comment.

• Like 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

So, it isn't being "forced down your throat".  It's just another irrational, angry comment.

No it’s a general comment but in your typical form you took it and ran with it. You are not the intellectual giant you try to emulate. Ignorance is a beautiful thing for you, isn’t it? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

No it’s a general comment but in your typical form you took it and ran with it. You are not the intellectual giant you try to emulate. Ignorance is a beautiful thing for you, isn’t it? 

I'm not the one who made a "general comment" that is hateful and, cannot be defended.

5 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I'm not the one who made a "general comment" that is hateful and, cannot be defended.

😩

18 hours ago, autigeremt said:

you mean like assault weapons?  same damn thing. but you guys cramming it down our throats are killing children among others. how is that working out for you?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, autigeremt said:

18 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Damn liberal activated judges.  Ever buddy nose that the constitution and the founders don't let no men dress up like women and no women dress up like men.  OUTRAGE!

We got to protect are freedumbs.

they are all for the constitution until it does not fit their needs...............

• Love 1

On 6/3/2023 at 2:11 PM, autigeremt said:

Says the guy who undoubtedly supports prayer in public schools, civic events and athletic contests.

(I trust you'll let me know if I am being presumptuous.)