Happy Pride Month!

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

None of that is true.

And yet….all of it is true.   You have your thoughts and some have theirs.   Yet you are the one pointing fingers and calling everyone bigots 

10 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

None of that is true.

Sure it is. I would not be comfortable dressing and pretending to be something I am not. Nor would Jesus.

You spew hate toward anyone who conforms to any traditional ways. I am guessing you hate bulls. Bulls are not attracted to other bulls. They like cows….sorta the natural order of things whether you like it or not.

4 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

And yet….all of it is true.   You have your thoughts and some have theirs.   Yet you are the one pointing fingers and calling everyone bigots 

You are wrong sir. 

The accusation was,,, "espousing hate".   I am not.  I am advocating for love, acceptance.  Jesus never spoke a word against homosexuals or, transsexuals.  The people Jesus spoke against the most were, the self righteous, the self serving, those who use the law, traditions, scripture in order to defy His commandment of love.

And,,, Jesus doesn't care what kind of clothes you wear.  Did Jesus wear a "dress"?  Jesus cares about your heart.

36 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Everyone is influenced to some degree by your string of influences. You espouse hate in your nonsense. 

Jesus would be very concerned about me trying to appear other than the way God made me.

First ICHY is not "expousing hate".  :-\  What a totally absurd thing to say.  :no:

Secondly, what if God had made you a transsexual? He made everything and everybody, right?  Presumably that includes transsexuals.

Who are you to determine God's will?

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You spew hate toward anyone who conforms to any traditional ways.

No.  I do not.  Tradition is not important.  Sound principles are important.  Being grounded in the love of Jesus, His love for humanity is important.

I would encourage you to think more about Jesus and, less about the religion of Christianity.

The rest of your post is nonsense.  First because, homosexuality does exist in the animal world.  And second because, we are not animals.  Our brains, and our sexuality, are much more complex.

Edited by icanthearyou

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I don't really understand what you are talking about.  Those things are not happening.  There are real issues to deal with. 

You do love your propaganda.  You are actually the one wanting the state to intervene in the family.

This is your go to argument when you have no data to show otherwise.  Are you saying the DOJ has not investigated parents because of their protesting what is being taught in schools?  Are you saying DeSantis just made up gender identity being taught in K-3 so he could ram down the Parental Rights Bill in Florida?  Are you saying 13 states have laws against mutilating minors in the name of *gender affirming care* because they felt they need to punish the trans community?

Do you believe it is just hate for their fellow man?  The parents are just reacting to what their children are being taught.  They are fighting for their right to have schools teach curriculum and not ideology.  Teach facts, not concepts their kids are not ready for. 

A boy can not be a girl just by being sterilized, castrated and having a *surgeon* fashion his penis into a vagina.  A girl can not be a boy just by taking testosterone, having her breast removed and removing all reproductive organs.  That’s not hate, that is fact.

Enabling our youth is not what they need.

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is your go to argument when you have no data to show otherwise.  Are you saying the DOJ has not investigated parents because of their protesting what is being taught in schools?  Are you saying DeSantis just made up gender identity being taught in K-3 so he could ram down the Parental Rights Bill in Florida?  Are you saying 13 states have laws against mutilating minors in the name of *gender affirming care* because they felt they need to punish the trans community?

Do you believe it is just hate for their fellow man?  The parents are just reacting to what their children are being taught.  They are fighting for their right to have schools teach curriculum and not ideology.  Teach facts, not concepts their kids are not ready for. 

A boy can not be a girl just by being sterilized, castrated and having a *surgeon* fashion his penis into a vagina.  A girl can not be a boy just by taking testosterone, having her breast removed and removing all reproductive organs.  That’s not hate, that is fact.

When you become a psychiatrist,  I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you acknowledge that treating some of these young people actually saves their lives, I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you express your views with love and humanity rather than contempt, I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you are more scientific and, less political, I will consider your opinion with more weight.

Your hyperbole is dishonesty.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

boy the hate just reeks off of you...........what a small pitiful man you are.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

It is the trap of being purely conforming, never thinking for yourself, never questioning your beliefs, your training.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

First ICHY is not "expousing hate".  :-\  What a totally absurd thing to say.  :no:

Secondly, what if God had made you a transsexual? He made everything and everybody, right?  Presumably that includes transsexuals.

Who are you to determine God's will?

Saying God created each of is something of a figure of speech. Read Genesis, God created a perfect world plus man and woman whom you and I are derived from. Read the Bible story, man’s failure after failure after failure to trust and believe God has caused mankind to continue a downward spiral. I have heard veterinarians say that God created the horse perfectly. It is man’s fancy breeding and meddling that make horses of today so vulnerable and difficult to treat for most things.

ICHY will continue with his hate on a political board but it will be of no avail. Christians will never accept leadership or legislation not driven by their beliefs. With that said you can continue to blame everything on those “damn Christian”. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  I do not.  Tradition is not important.  Sound principles are important.  Being grounded in the love of Jesus, His love for humanity is important.

I would encourage you to think more about Jesus and, less about the religion of Christianity.

The rest of your post is nonsense.  First because, homosexuality does exist in the animal world.  And second because, we are not animals.  Our brains, and our sexuality, are much more complex.

I did not say tradition is important and your overly judging end has no clue what I think. 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I did not say tradition is important and your overly judging end has no clue what I think. 

I have not judged you.  I have not asserted any thoughts of yours.

I am sorry that you are once again angry with me but,,, I think that is an internal issue for you to examine.  I might be worth the investment?

Please do not continue to lie.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Saying God created each of is something of a figure of speech. Read Genesis, God created a perfect world plus man and woman whom you and I are derived from. Read the Bible story, man’s failure after failure after failure to trust and believe God has caused mankind to continue a downward spiral. I have heard veterinarians say that God created the horse perfectly. It is man’s fancy breeding and meddling that make horses of today so vulnerable and difficult to treat for most things.

ICHY will continue with his hate on a political board but it will be of no avail. Christians will never accept leadership or legislation not driven by their beliefs. With that said you can continue to blame everything on those “damn Christian”. 

"ICHY will continue with his hate" 

WTF! :dunno:

Dude, you doing OK?  Haven't had any major falls I hope.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

God created a perfect world plus man and woman whom you and I are derived from.

Funny how that happened when their two children were both male.  Are you sure the creation story is not metaphor rather than actual history?

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Funny how that happened when their two children were both male.  Are you sure the creation story is not metaphor rather than actual history?

They had to mate with Neanderthals who were covered in a lost book. 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

The truth hurts when you don’t want to hear it.

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

When you become a psychiatrist,  I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you acknowledge that treating some of these young people actually saves their lives, I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you express your views with love and humanity rather than contempt, I will consider your opinion with more weight.  When you are more scientific and, less political, I will consider your opinion with more weight.

Your hyperbole is dishonesty.

Are you saying the every kid that has gone through professional help and  has gone through the transition has been completely satisfied with their choice?   Are you saying that the 1300% increase in gender dysphoria in the last few years is a natural evolution of the human race?  Are you saying minors are capable of look ahead in life and decide what is best for them 10, 20 years in the future?  You are looking at just one side of the issue, I am looking cynically at the surgeon and medical staff that would rather profit than solve a problem.

What science is it that states a person born male can change into a female?  If you have some information I sure would like to see it.  Now, I’m talking hard fast biological science, not voo doo science.

Talk to Jesus and listen this time.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

"ICHY will continue with his hate" 

WTF! :dunno:

Dude, you doing OK?  Haven't had any major falls I hope.

I have not had a “fall” of any type. Hard to belief you are taking up for ICHY. “Jesus love” is one big “myth” and lie to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

God created man and woman. The Biblical story begins with Adam and Eve in the Garden. Perhaps God created more people. Not something to be concerned with.

• Haha 1

Get on board ichy, this is not hatred, it is loving kindness for their future.

• Dislike 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:36 AM, aubiefifty said:

i call it going fishing. sometimes you have to use a click bait title to get the best results. like asmuch as the right loves trump..and they do..........if he started wearing dresses they would be fine with it.hell they have been fine with every single thing he has done so far.

Just when I think I have you pegged fifty you come out with a banger of a post!

If there is one thing I can't stand about Trump above anything else, it's how quickly he got so many of my friends and family to change a number of their values simply by putting a red pin on and continuing to be a POS.

Have rich daddy help you dodge the draft; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Openly treat/talk about women badly; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Unprofessional conduct when acting as POTUS; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Making fun of PoWs... while being a damn dodger; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Known for affairs, multiple marriages, paying actual whores to not talk about affairs; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Making risqué comments about pedophilia; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in. 

Losing with 0 semblance of grace; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

“Jesus love” is one big “myth” and lie to you.

And where did you get that idea?

Jesus is most certainly not a "myth". 

Jesus is arguably the most significant philosopher/prophet in human history.  That doesn't require a belief in magic - merely a belief in history. Hell, that doesn't require faith, just common sense.

His teachings are so far advanced that most humans - including most self-professed "Christians" - don't even "get" it.  (ITCHY  does.)

You - on the other hand - are starting to sound more like a pharisee with your interpretation of the "holy" bible as literal truth.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

And where did you get that idea?

Jesus is most certainly not a "myth". 

Jesus is arguably the most significant philosopher/prophet in human history.  That doesn't require a belief in magic - merely a belief in history. Hell, that doesn't require faith, just common sense.

His teachings are so far advanced that most humans - including most self-professed "Christians" - don't even "get" it.  (ITCHY  does.)

You - on the other hand - are starting to sound more like a pharisee with your interpretation of the "holy" bible as literal truth.

Now you are talking as though you had a major fall. 

• Haha 1

ichy as long as you are too nice on  here people will run over you again and again. if lies slow down your message of jesus and love throw it back in their face. preach it all you want. say what you want. when people come at you to lose your credibility you need to verbally smack em side the head. i might not be well liked on here but no one runs over me. be your own best friend and stand up for yourself. if they do not like it let em eat fish heads............

• Haha 1