Biden Tripping

AUApostle

This version of Biden is not as good of an actor…need to go back to Central Casting.  Most likely building up the case to introduce Newsome…running out of time.

i have not seen a prez fall since ford...............

Decline of motor skills and mental ability often go hand in hand. We're witnessing that every time Biden leaves his "basement" for a rare public appearance.

• Haha 1

He even gets up and points to nothing as if to say “that’s what I tripped over”.  I wonder who gets axed for the imaginary stumbling block?  The DOJ will have a full investigation.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

He even gets up and points to nothing as if to say “that’s what I tripped over”.  I wonder who gets axed for the imaginary stumbling block?  The DOJ will have a full investigation.

Biden trips, falls on stage during Air Force Academy graduation | Military  | gazette.com

Not much of a mystery. He tripped on the beanbag. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Biden trips, falls on stage during Air Force Academy graduation | Military  | gazette.com

Not much of a mystery. He tripped on the beanbag. 

That answers the first question, now I wonder who gets the axe for the blunder?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Whoever was playing cornhole up on the presidents platform. 

• Haha 3

I think we just found out who was responsible.  Check out the reaction:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Get your eyes checked, brother.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Get your eyes checked, brother.

Well, of course the first iterations of the event didn’t show the sandbags.  The president’s keepers searched to find them.  Good for them.

ETA:  I guess Biden should too. 

Edited by I_M4_AU

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

i am sure you probably pushed him............

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Whoever was playing cornhole up on the presidents platform. 

i bet they get reamed good...............get it?

• Haha 1

Among the first things compromised with aging is balance and flexibility….both critical in recovering from an unexpected stumble. Does not necessarily mean decreased mental capacity. I know an 80 year old retired professor who loves his bourbon. Doubt many of you could beat his drunk ass in chess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Among the first things compromised with aging is balance and flexibility….both critical in recovering from an unexpected stumble. Does not necessarily mean decreased mental capacity. I know an 80 year old retired professor who loves his bourbon. Doubt many of you could beat his drunk ass in chess.

I’ll add, my synapses may not fire as quickly as they once did, but that’s okay. I deliberate more anyway. Mostly because I’ve come to understand there’s more complexity than I once saw and need to take more into consideration.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’ll add, my synapses may not fire as quickly as they once did, but that’s okay. I deliberate more anyway. Mostly because I’ve come to understand there’s more complexity than I once saw and need to take more into consideration.

i assume you live in texas. are there any libs in the state? hell i i read is bad things but then that is the media for you. i have had a love affair since a kid watching and even reading several books on the alamo. by the way if you read ANY "A Duel of Eagles is an outstanding book. it opened my eyes. they were all misfits.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i assume you live in texas. are there any libs in the state? hell i i read is bad things but then that is the media for you. i have had a love affair since a kid watching and even reading several books on the alamo. by the way if you read ANY "A Duel of Eagles is an outstanding book. it opened my eyes. they were all misfits.

Texas has a long history of common sense Democrats (remember Lloyd Bentsen? Anne Richards? And, of course, LBJ). Since Dubya took out Anne during Clinton’s first mid-term it’s been bleak. Even a criminal like the AG, Ken Paxton, gets elected. Most rural folks don’t even consider a D. But all the major cities pretty much vote blue. Trump only won with 52% of the vote so it is not as far gone as most southern states. The population is more divided than state offices suggests, just not enough swing voters to make a difference at the moment. But Dems have actually lost ground with the minority vote and picked up more suburban votes lately.

• Like 3

i loved Anne Richards...........

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Texas has a long history of common sense Democrats (remember Lloyd Bentsen? Anne Richards? And, of course, LBJ). Since Dubya took out Anne during Clinton’s first mid-term it’s been bleak. Even a criminal like the AG, Ken Paxton, gets elected. Most rural folks don’t even consider a D. But all the major cities pretty much vote blue. Trump only won with 52% of the vote so it is not as far gone as most southern states. The population is more divided than state offices suggests, just not enough swing voters to make a difference at the moment. But Dems have actually lost ground with the minority vote and picked up more suburban votes lately.

• Like 2

Interesting that this got moved to the smack talk forum.  Huh…I must be too far deep into the conspiracy theories again.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Interesting that this got moved to the smack talk forum.  Huh…I must be too far deep into the conspiracy theories again.

if you ever got snarky or mean on this site i have yet to see it. you have been pretty classy the best i can tell. hell i am mean just about every single day to let folks know i am alive. i also have low tolerance for stupidity. grins. if the smackdown taint gets on you or you suspect it try washing with heavy duty soap will maybe some clorox thrown in................

20 hours ago, AUDevil said:

You thought you had crafted a meaningful political argument?

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You thought you had crafted a meaningful political argument?

What do you think TT?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

I thought you were being light hearted. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Assuming he died in 2020, just wondering what everyone thinks of this Biden’s acting abilities? A better performance than the bike fall?

Listen, I’m bringing up the important content that all the other guys are missing or are too afraid to touch.  Dumbfounded it got relegated to the smack talk forum. 😐

24 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Assuming he died in 2020, just wondering what everyone thinks of this Biden’s acting abilities? A better performance than the bike fall?

Listen, I’m bringing up the important content that all the other guys are missing or are too afraid to touch.  Dumbfounded it got relegated to the smack talk forum. 😐

Actually, many of the best conversations happen here. I start most of mine here and they’re mostly brilliant. 😉

• Thanks 1