More MAGA Terrorism

arein0

Just now, arein0 said:

I'm going to need a link for that. I've only heard of the ones that were labeled as domestic terrorists for creating threats.

Read the letters sent back and forth from Biden's DOJ, school boards, etc. If you watched any reputable news source this would not be surprising to you.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, arein0 said:

The one's that threaten the school board members and their families absolutely should be labeled as domestic terrorists.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/

School boards get death threats amid rage over race, gender, mask policies

https://www.newsweek.com/video-shows-irate-mom-threatening-school-board-guns-over-mask-mandates-1671691

Video Shows Irate Mom Threatening School Board With Guns Over Mask Mandates

https://www.mediamatters.org/moms-liberty/moms-liberty-members-have-been-linked-incidents-harassment-and-threats-around-country

Moms for Liberty members have been linked to incidents of harassment and threats around the country

And all of these could have been handled by the local police as it should have been.  The union board wrote Biden and 5 days later it is deemed domestic terrorism by the DOJ.  Nothing political here.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Says the guy who lied and claimed that Trump had something to do with unauthorized scammers using his name.

if he did not scam them it is the only time in his life. and if you think trump let someone use his image without his consent or proper payment you are not paying attention mickey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Read the letters sent back and forth from Biden's DOJ, school boards, etc. If you watched any reputable news source this would not be surprising to you.

So no link then?

Just now, aubiefifty said:

if he did not scam them it is the only time in his life. and if you think trump let someone use his image without his consent or proper payment you are not paying attention mickey.

Trump had nothing to do with those scams. Even the article you posted said so. Yet, you lied and tried to make it sound like Trump was somehow involved. You're still doing that. Pants on fire?

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And all of these could have been handled by the local police as it should have been.  The union board wrote Biden and 5 days later it is deemed domestic terrorism by the DOJ.  Nothing political here.

Because it is the definition of domestic terrorism.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Nope. It's common knowledge.

I've provided links to my claims. Why can't you provide links to yours? It's obviously not common knowledge to me, so enlighten me. Show me the truth

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Violent criminal acts are things like the burning and looting of the summer of 2020. Parents addressing the board members at a school board meeting don't qualify.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

I've provided links to my claims. Why can't you provide links to yours? It's obviously not common knowledge to me, so enlighten me. Show me the truth

I think you are being silly. Look at this, from above:

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Get yourself current!

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Trump had nothing to do with those scams. Even the article you posted said so. Yet, you lied and tried to make it sound like Trump was somehow involved. You're still doing that. Pants on fire?

ok mickey you got me. i am so ashamed. i did read it wrong but it will be a cold day in hell before i apologize. did you ever apologize for anything? how about voting for trump?

• Haha 1

Violent criminal acts are things like the burning and looting of the summer of 2020. Parents addressing the board members at a school board meeting don't qualify.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/crimes/violent-crime

In a violent crime, a victim is harmed by or threatened with violence. Violent crimes include rape and sexual assault, robbery, assault and murder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Get yourself current!

i am gonna need a link to that as wellmickey.........

Get yourself current!

So still no links in your post or the one you referenced........

6 minutes ago, arein0 said:

So still no links in your post or the one you referenced........

mickey does not play fair.

20 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok mickey you got me. i am so ashamed. i did read it wrong but it will be a cold day in hell before i apologize. did you ever apologize for anything? how about voting for trump?

Apologize for voting against Bungling Biden? I'm proud of that. Nobody can blame me for the multiple disasters Joe & the Ho have brought upon this nation. I hope someone else gets the Pubbie nomination next time but if it comes to Biden vs. Trump again I'll buy a Mega-MAGA cap and gladly vote for Trump again.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Apologize for voting against Bungling Biden? I'm proud of that. Nobody can blame me for the multiple disasters Joe & the Ho have brought upon this nation. I hope someone else gets the Pubbie nomination next time but if it comes to Biden vs. Trump again I'll buy a Mega-MAGA cap and gladly vote for Trump again.

again fake news. stocks are killing it and jobs are way up. and the only ho i know of is the women ho's your boy trump dates or pays to have sex with. and for the record i hope  trump keeps paying out the azz................

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Missed the point as usual.  The disturbances during that time was to protest what was being taught in school.  The only reason the parents knew what was being taught was because of the Covid lockdowns.  The one incident that was highlighted by the teacher’s union was an incident at the Loudoun County School Board meeting in which a father of a daughter that was raped in the women’s bathroom by a *transwoman* was upset because the school board was covering up the incident.  Of course this man was upset and, IMO, totally acted correctly and exposed the board.  The superintendent was eventually fired as he no only covered the incident up, but allowed the perp to go to another school in the system and that *transwoman* raped a 2nd individual.

None of this came out until AFTER the DOJ took action.  Even after the union board rescinded their letter because is was too harsh in the wording and the fact that the Loudoun County School Board were obviously covering up a crime, it did not deter Biden’s DOJ from investigating parents at the federal level.

You can hide behind the FBI’s definition of Domestic Terrorism, but the parent’s actions, in general, does not raise to the level of being Federally investigated when a local authority could investigate the incidents using the same definition.  These incidents are typical of the Federal Bureau of Intimidation.

Biden (and Dr Jill) wanted to bring a gun to a knife fight.  This is typical of a leftist authoritarian government, just like the lockdowns by the teacher’s unions and vaccine mandates.  Biden is tougher on his own citizens than any foreign government and that should worry even you.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Missed the point as usual.  The disturbances during that time was to protest what was being taught in school.  The only reason the parents knew what was being taught was because of the Covid lockdowns.  The one incident that was highlighted by the teacher’s union was an incident at the Loudoun County School Board meeting in which a father of a daughter that was raped in the women’s bathroom by a *transwoman* was upset because the school board was covering up the incident.  Of course this man was upset and, IMO, totally acted correctly and exposed the board.  The superintendent was eventually fired as he no only covered the incident up, but allowed the perp to go to another school in the system and that *transwoman* raped a 2nd individual.

None of this came out until AFTER the DOJ took action.  Even after the union board rescinded their letter because is was too harsh in the wording and the fact that the Loudoun County School Board were obviously covering up a crime, it did not deter Biden’s DOJ from investigating parents at the federal level.

You can hide behind the FBI’s definition of Domestic Terrorism, but the parent’s actions, in general, does not raise to the level of being Federally investigated when a local authority could investigate the incidents using the same definition.  These incidents are typical of the Federal Bureau of Intimidation.

Biden (and Dr Jill) wanted to bring a gun to a knife fight.  This is typical of a leftist authoritarian government, just like the lockdowns by the teacher’s unions and vaccine mandates.  Biden is tougher on his own citizens than any foreign government and that should worry even you.

I missed the point? You are arguing that it is okay to threaten someone's family. If anyone has missed the point it is clearly you.

For someone that claims they are about accountability, you sure do make lots of excuses for domestic terrorism. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I missed the point? You are arguing that it is okay to threaten someone's family. If anyone has missed the point it is clearly you.

For someone that claims they are about accountability, you sure do make lots of excuses for domestic terrorism. 

You are being obtuse.  The incidents you linked DID NOT RAISE TO THE LEVEL OF A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION.  The only reason it did is because Biden’s DOJ made it federal.  It is the same with Mark Houck that was arrested by an early morning raid by the FBI over an incident that the local authorizes dismissed.  The DOJ was looking for an 11 year sentence for nothing.

Just another example of Biden coming down on his own citizens using excessive power he controls.

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, arein0 said:

You are arguing that it is okay to threaten someone's family.

This one is particularly interesting.  Kavanaugh’s family was threatened, along with other Justices that were going to vote dissolving Roe, and yet there were no word from the DOJ to prevent the protests (threats).  This by the way is illegal to try to influence a Justice.  There are also many conservative bloggers that live under threats to their self and family on a daily basis.  I have not seen where the DOJ has investigated these threats as publicly as the school board members.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

The incidents you linked DID NOT RAISE TO THE LEVEL OF A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION.  The only reason it did is because Biden’s DOJ made it federal.  

From the first link :https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/

"Local school officials across the United States are being inundated with threats of violence and other hostile messages from anonymous harassers nationwide, fueled by anger over culture-war issues. Reuters found 220 examples of such intimidation in a sampling of districts."

That looks a little more than just a local incident.

The last link, https://www.mediamatters.org/moms-liberty/moms-liberty-members-have-been-linked-incidents-harassment-and-threats-around-country, shows 6 examples from 6 different states. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, arein0 said:

By that definition, BLM is a domestic terrorism group.   Again, you deflect the question and always fall back to Trump.  

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

From the first link :https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-education-threats/

"Local school officials across the United States are being inundated with threats of violence and other hostile messages from anonymous harassers nationwide, fueled by anger over culture-war issues. Reuters found 220 examples of such intimidation in a sampling of districts."

That looks a little more than just a local incident.

The last link, https://www.mediamatters.org/moms-liberty/moms-liberty-members-have-been-linked-incidents-harassment-and-threats-around-country, shows 6 examples from 6 different states. 

The Reuter’s article is over a year old, is there anything more recent?  From Garland’s memorandum:

Coordination and partnership with local law enforcement is critical to implementing these measures for the benefit of our nation's nearly 14,000 public school districts.

download

So 220 incidents out of nearly 14,000 school districts wow. And the 220 is probably a stretch.  That’s 1.6% of the possible school board meetings if those school board meetings were only a single meeting.  A real epidemic that should have risen to such a level.  Contrast that with 6 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices being harassed in June of 2022 and I really can’t see your point.

And your 2nd link doesn’t work.  They must have taken it down and did you really link MediaMatters?  They like to post things out of context.