Alabama Governor Signs a Bill That Ban Biological Men From Competing in College

I_M4_AU

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, Jesus and I spoke recently over a cup of chamomile tea and while he confirmed he still loves you, he did mention your witness would be more effective if you made a genuine effort to meaningfully engage. 😉

Why would you wish to engage with a liar and a troll?

Is that your idea of meaningful engagement?

We disagree.  That is fine.  Why do you have such a problem with it?

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Why would you wish to engage with a liar and a troll?

Is that your idea of meaningful engagement?

We disagree.  That is fine.  Why do you have such a problem with it?

I see you can’t help yourself. Maybe you lack the capacity to really engage. Fair enough. I’ll accept what you’ve shown yourself to be.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I see you can’t help yourself. Maybe you lack the capacity to really engage. Fair enough. I’ll accept what you’ve shown yourself to be.

@icanthearyou I’ll respectfully ask that you return the favor. Don’t engage me. Ignore me. Don’t read my posts, but if you do, leave no evidence of it.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

@icanthearyou I’ll respectfully ask that you return the favor. Don’t engage me. Ignore me. Don’t read my posts, but if you do, leave no evidence of it.

Perhaps you should go to the management and, ask to have emojis removed?  Why is it so heretical to simply disagree with you?

I have no desire to ignore you.  I have no reason to dismiss all of anyone's thoughts or, ideas.   If you want no interaction,,, you can certainly make that happen.

You need to handle this one yourself.

Interesting idea of what a public forum should be.

Edited by icanthearyou

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

And here you go with extremism yet again. First of all, nobody here, as well as in the vast majority of left-leaning America, is advocating Marxism.

Of course they’re not, it is not a popular stance, they just are advocation the principles behind Marxism without mentioning where they came from.  Remember BLM?  There founders freely admitted in the begging they were Marxist and hushed it up later.  Do you believe in the principles of BLM?

14 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Second, your remark that "they openly advocate to go against the parents" ignores situations where the reason the family is being torn apart is due to the bigotry and hatred of the parent(s) that won't accept their children. And before you jump on that statement, I am not for anyone pushing to keep transgender students from informing their parents, or encouraging children to outright resist their parents' wishes, for just whatever reason, but I'm also not for blanket rules that keep school employees from using their judgement to help students that may be in danger. 

You have really bought into the gender ideology, haven’t you?  This ideology promotes going against the grain and celebrates that disruption.  They reward a child for defying the norm.

27 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Not sure what you're saying here?

I’m saying the same thing you are in that no one knows how to proceed so they do what they think is right.  There is no federal guidance so we are bumbling through a period of adjustment.

30 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I said "full gender transition." That's only based on what I read. Haven't looked into all the specifics, it was just a comment that some people are trying their best to find a good solution.

That really isn’t a defined term.  There are *men* that are pregnant and you know that can only happen if bottom surgery has not been performed.

32 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

You just missed the entire definition of being transgender. We're talking about biological males that see themselves as female. That means they want to be considered and participate as such. You really think this is about a selfish desire to win at sports? That has to be the most myopic take on transgenderism I've ever heard. I'm not saying that absolutely no one has done it, but it's bonkers to assign that motivation to every transgender athlete out there. This is such a fundamental misunderstanding of what a transgender person is that there is no hope of you empathizing with them. 

We are talking about individuals that believe they are of the opposite sex.  It really is not limited to male population, but I know you know that.  I believe there are more than the normal 1% that are truly gender dysphoric claiming they are dysphoric.  There are other issues at had when children express concern over their gender that psychologist don’t explore properly to determine if, in fact, one is dysphoric.  It is hard to believe there is a 400% increase in breast removal of teens in the last few years and all are dysphoric.

To transgender athletes;  when an athlete competes as a man against men and is in the lower tier of the competition and then transitions to become a record holder in women’s sports it really does lend itself to the motivation of that *athlete*.

I do empathize with the truly dysphoric and hope they find pease, WHEN THEY ARE ADULTS.

Do you think every child that expresses a desire to be of the opposite sex is genuinely gender dysphoric?

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Perhaps you should go to the management and, ask to have emojis removed?  Why is it so heretical to simply disagree with you?

I have no desire to ignore you.  I have no reason to dismiss all of anyone's thoughts or, ideas.   If you want no interaction,,, you can certainly make that happen.

You need to handle this one yourself.

Interesting idea of what a public forum should be.

I have no problem with honest, mature disagreement. You don’t offer that. I value meaningful discourse. You don’t offer that. I engage with folks who disagree with me on this forum all the time.  I seek meaningful discussion. That’s my idea of what a public forum should be. You don’t believe in meaningful discourse. I understand the occasional eye roll or facepalm. I understand occasional sarcastic responses and mockery. Most of us do that to an extent, myself included.

For years you thought a public forum was exclusively about lurking and dropping emojis— zero engagement beyond vague emojis that do nothing to explain what exactly you disagree with or why. Before that you spent years exclusively mocking people. I get doing that occasionally as a rhetorical response- the key is doing it selectively. I thought you were sometimes funny with those, but you were a one trick pony. Then you got your feelings hurt and changed your one trick to be the kid who wouldn’t talk, but rather just make faces. Such a childish troll. Through all your incarnations, however, one thing is consistent— you’re a troll. Trolls on public forums have a strange idea of what public forums are.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I have no problem with honest, mature disagreement. You don’t offer that. I value meaningful discourse. You don’t offer that. I engage with folks who disagree with me on this forum all the time.  I seek meaningful discussion. That’s my idea of what a public forum should be. You don’t believe in meaningful discourse. I understand the occasional eye roll or facepalm. I understand occasional sarcastic responses and mockery. Most of us do that to an extent, myself included.

For years you thought a public forum was exclusively about lurking and dropping emojis— zero engagement beyond vague emojis that do nothing to explain what exactly you disagree with or why. Before that you spent years exclusively mocking people. I get doing that occasionally as a rhetorical response- the key is doing it selectively. I thought you were sometimes funny with those, but you were a one trick pony. Then you got your feelings hurt and changed your one trick to be the kid who wouldn’t talk, but rather just make faces. Such a childish troll. Through all your incarnations, however, one thing is consistent— you’re a troll. Trolls on public forums have a strange idea of what public forums are.

I am sorry you feel that way.  If you are truly convicted to that stance, I should be banned from the forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Maybe you are being a little rough ICHY Tex. I mean he/she has his/her beliefs and pretty much sticks to them consistently. It gets old and his/her redneck MAGA mockery” is anything but funny. It could be but ICHY can not pull it off. 

At the end of the day it is ICHY and we all like to read the post. I don’t know that ICHY is a troll. Of course if you say so I trust your judgement and will ask Nola to confirm.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

are you coming after me next? we all know i troll often. that break was probably something ichy needed to get grounded again. i am pretty sure ichy would not hurt a mouse. one or both of the 78/s do it all the time. and why ignore anyone? all t does is give your enemies on here a field day to talk trash about you. ignoring someone will not stop them from doing anything. at the end of the day when the right is spewing so much hate to so many different types of people ichy promotes love. and he is human.i do not agree with everything he says but he is allowed to be himself.what has he done? as far as i can tell folks are allowed to lurk AND use that emoji button. i just hope you guys can work it out. these are troubled times and the right is spewing enough hate i think we need to stick together. i hope you guys get over this.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you coming after me next? we all know i troll often. that break was probably something ichy needed to get grounded again. i am pretty sure ichy would not hurt a mouse. one or both of the 78/s do it all the time. and why ignore anyone? all t does is give your enemies on here a field day to talk trash about you. ignoring someone will not stop them from doing anything. at the end of the day when the right is spewing so much hate to so many different types of people ichy promotes love. and he is human.i do not agree with everything he says but he is allowed to be himself.what has he done? as far as i can tell folks are allowed to lurk AND use that emoji button. i just hope you guys can work it out. these are troubled times and the right is spewing enough hate i think we need to stick together. i hope you guys get over this.

ICHY says hateful, untrue things about people I know with zero basis and won’t offer any when asked.

Have I ever had a cross word with you?

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

ICHY says hateful, untrue things about people I know with zero basis and won’t offer any when asked.

Have I ever had a cross word with you?

no sir and i am not mad at you. ichy comes across as vulnerable to me and i have seen him get way worse than he ever gave. in other words the fight seems one sided but maybe i missed something. i was trying to do some good here ok? let me just get back to minding my own business.

• Like 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

no sir and i am not mad at you. ichy comes across as vulnerable to me and i have seen him get way worse than he ever gave. in other words the fight seems one sided but maybe i missed something. i was trying to do some good here ok? let me just get back to minding my own business.

You’re a good soul, Fifty.

My irritations tend to develop over repeated patterns of behavior. That’s the case here.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re a good soul, Fifty.

My irritations tend to develop over repeated patterns of behavior. That’s the case here.

i have absolutely nothing bad to say about you. i think you are top shelf or i would never have bothered.

• Thanks 1

Putting religion, trolling and so forth to the side for a moment.....

One basic fact exists: If males are allowed to participate in female sports, there then is no such thing as female sports. Kudos to Gov. Ivey for at least attempting to rescue women's sports from oblivion.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, the problem had driven women's sports into oblivion. 

It would if "the problem" remained un checked. These is no such thing as women's sports if men can participate in them. That should be obvious to anyone with a brain.

• Like 3