Alabama Governor Signs a Bill That Ban Biological Men From Competing in College

I_M4_AU

She even has to correct ESPN in the wording.

I was waiting to see when a college would give a scholarship to a biological male to play softball or basketball. Well it won’t happen in Alabama.

• Like 2

In related news:

ESPN will kick start its Pride Month celebration on Thursday by raising the rainbow flag on campus. 

OutKick provided the below details regarding the event:

It’s quite telling for a sports network to aggressively embrace transgenderism, given the grave consequences the movement has levied across sports.

Women’s sports are under attack as males who call themselves females have impeded on their athletic competition. 

Females are now subject to competitors with innate biological advantages, who might even shower with them exposing their male body parts. 

One would think a sports network would provide a robust look at said development. But instead, ESPN has celebrated the inclusion of males in female competition.

Screenshot-2023-05-31-at-1.23.09-PM.png

During Women’s History Month, ESPN honored Lia Thomas, the avatar for Womanface in sports.

The flag-raising event also follows the network refusing to support host Sam Ponder after USA Today ran a hit piece on her for demanding only women play in women’s sports. 

USA Today called Ponder a “bigot” for such a view, to which ESPN had no comment.

For context, ESPN recently issued a statement denouncing some random Boston radio host for calling golden girl Mina Kimes a “nip.” Ponder received no such support from her bosses.

Moreover, ESPN has yet to cover an incident from last month in which a violent mob of trans activists attacked Riley Gaines, the foremost advocate of female sports. 

Ultimately, ESPN opted to use its cultural influence to support gender appropriation. ESPN is no different than Bud Light and Target, two companies that have lost over $5 billion in market value amid consumer backlash over its promulgation of gender ideology. 

Sports fans will have to make a similar decision regarding ESPN, a brand that mostly certainly prioritizes political messaging over consumer interests.

https://www.outkick.com/espn-to-raise-trans-flag-on-campus-to-kick-start-pride-month/

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

In related news:

ESPN will kick start its Pride Month celebration on Thursday by raising the rainbow flag on campus. 

OutKick provided the below details regarding the event:

It’s quite telling for a sports network to aggressively embrace transgenderism, given the grave consequences the movement has levied across sports.

Women’s sports are under attack as males who call themselves females have impeded on their athletic competition. 

Females are now subject to competitors with innate biological advantages, who might even shower with them exposing their male body parts. 

One would think a sports network would provide a robust look at said development. But instead, ESPN has celebrated the inclusion of males in female competition.

Screenshot-2023-05-31-at-1.23.09-PM.png

During Women’s History Month, ESPN honored Lia Thomas, the avatar for Womanface in sports.

The flag-raising event also follows the network refusing to support host Sam Ponder after USA Today ran a hit piece on her for demanding only women play in women’s sports. 

USA Today called Ponder a “bigot” for such a view, to which ESPN had no comment.

For context, ESPN recently issued a statement denouncing some random Boston radio host for calling golden girl Mina Kimes a “nip.” Ponder received no such support from her bosses.

Moreover, ESPN has yet to cover an incident from last month in which a violent mob of trans activists attacked Riley Gaines, the foremost advocate of female sports. 

Ultimately, ESPN opted to use its cultural influence to support gender appropriation. ESPN is no different than Bud Light and Target, two companies that have lost over $5 billion in market value amid consumer backlash over its promulgation of gender ideology. 

Sports fans will have to make a similar decision regarding ESPN, a brand that mostly certainly prioritizes political messaging over consumer interests.

https://www.outkick.com/espn-to-raise-trans-flag-on-campus-to-kick-start-pride-month/

Guess I'll be one of the few to watch AU Football this fall :poke:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

ESPN knows they can be woke and know that a boycott like Target and Busch Light will not work with them.  That and the fact they are not targeting kids with their pride celebration.  Are you disappointed a biological male will not be competing on the women’s softball team for Auburn?

4 hours ago, arein0 said:

If it is not on ESPN?

the hate for trans and all that is gay has blinded you IAM. according to the bible you are supposed to love these folks. do you love them? or you just pick and choose. half you christians on this board absolutely hate me and this is ok except your faulty religion is showing.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the hate for trans and all that is gay has blinded you IAM. according to the bible you are supposed to love these folks. do you love them? or you just pick and choose. half you christians on this board absolutely hate me and this is ok except your faulty religion is showing.

Can you have Christian love for a trans woman and still think it’s unfair (and sometimes dangerous) to biological women, for whom you also have Christian love, to have to compete against a trans woman in a sporting event?

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Tell me fifty, is letting biological males take a scholarship away from a biological female a sign of love to you?  I will remind you that being trans is NOT being gay.  If a lesbian girl plays on the softball team; who cares.  There is not a controversy.  Not realizing the TQ part of the coalition is drowning the coalition is your blind spot.  In order for a trans athlete to compete and win a scholarship that person would have to do so before their 18th birthday and, therefore, have to take puberty blockers and cross sex hormones in able to do so.  Lia Thomas was able to do it because *she* took a year off of swimming during Covid and complied with the rules to be able to do so.  *She* was an adult male making those decisions.

Can you imagine a Munchausen parent pushing a biological boy into playing girl sports to satisfy the parent’s dreams?  Wake up to the possibilities.  Do you believe it is fair for biological males to compete against biological females?

Why don’t we hear more about trans men competing against biological males?   I’m sure it happens.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Can you have Christian love for a trans woman and still think it’s unfair (and sometimes dangerous) to biological women, for whom you also have Christian love, to have to compete against a trans woman in a sporting event?

dangerous as in how? as far as competition if a man is trying to be a woman and still has that advantage no i do not think it is fair. you might have to draw me a picture as i do not understand what you are saying.

57 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Tell me fifty, is letting biological males take a scholarship away from a biological female a sign of love to you?  I will remind you that being trans is NOT being gay.  If a lesbian girl plays on the softball team; who cares.  There is not a controversy.  Not realizing the TQ part of the coalition is drowning the coalition is your blind spot.  In order for a trans athlete to compete and win a scholarship that person would have to do so before their 18th birthday and, therefore, have to take puberty blockers and cross sex hormones in able to do so.  Lia Thomas was able to do it because *she* took a year off of swimming during Covid and complied with the rules to be able to do so.  *She* was an adult male making those decisions.

Can you imagine a Munchausen parent pushing a biological boy into playing girl sports to satisfy the parent’s dreams?  Wake up to the possibilities.  Do you believe it is fair for biological males to compete against biological females?

Why don’t we hear more about trans men competing against biological males?   I’m sure it happens.

dude all you do is bash these folks. i have yet to witness you say one loving thing about any of them. i am not arguing about sports i am talking about common decency which you are sorely lacking. hell you might dislike them more than i dislike trump and that is saying something. i have decided a while back you are a bigot. i am not being mean that is just who you are. gay or trans or lesbian. you show no love. none. against all that jesus has taught you. if you are a christian then you are expected tobe a certain role model. all you do is try to dig up dirt and i have yet to see you show any compassion.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dangerous as in how? as far as competition if a man is trying to be a woman and still has that advantage no i do not think it is fair. you might have to draw me a picture as i do not understand what you are saying.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2020/oct/09/world-rugby-bans-trans-women-from-elite-womens-game-due-to-injury-risks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude all you do is bash these folks. i have yet to witness you say one loving thing about any of them. i am not arguing about sports i am talking about common decency which you are sorely lacking. hell you might dislike them more than i dislike trump and that is saying something. i have decided a while back you are a bigot. i am not being mean that is just who you are. gay or trans or lesbian. you show no love. none. against all that jesus has taught you. if you are a christian then you are expected tobe a certain role model. all you do is try to dig up dirt and i have yet to see you show any compassion.

What I bash is the transing of the kids.  You don’t seem to understand because you don’t want to.  I don’t think it is decent human behavior to influence and/or manipulate a child into believing he or she is of the opposite sex and then alter nature by puberty blockers and cross sex hormones.  There are dire consequences to the child.  Preforming life altering surgeries on a minor is just an abomination.  I don’t blame the child, it it the influencers that are the object on my ire.  If the child is truly dysphoric, 80% of the time they will grow out of it by adulthood, then at that point they can make decisions for themselves and understand the risks involved.

You know what other people I dislike?  I dislike mass murders, murders and thieves as they don’t show any common decency.  Am I a bigot for believing that?  Do you show compassion for these people?

I have written several times that the LGB of the coalition I have no problem with, it’s the coalition that pushes Trans and Questioning to elementary age children I have an issue with.  I do have compassion for those that are now detransitioning as they have come to realize they have made a mistake and regret that they were manipulated by believing the people they trusted to raise them.

Here is a video of a girls volleyball game where a biological male injures a biological female:  enjoy.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Hard to believe this could have been accomplished without the force of government.

Well, they are based in progressive Europe. 😉

When did compassion come into play regarding playing sports???   Some on here have mistaken compassion for a fellow human to the playing of sport.  What a truly warped world we live in.   

Gays Against Groomers (GAG)[1] is an American far-right anti-LGBT[2][3] organization known for protesting against gender-affirming care for minors, including at hospitals that provide it;[4] against LGBT representation at schools;[5] and against Drag Queen Story Hour events.[6] A spokesperson for the LGBT advocacy group GLAAD has claimed that the group uses the slur "groomer" to characterize LGBT people as pedophiles.[6][7][1] GAG has hosted anti-LGBTQ rallies, alongside other far-right and anti-LGBTQ organizations such as Moms for Liberty, which have been attended by the Proud Boys.[1][8]

GAG began in June 2022 as a Twitter account created by Jaimee Michell, who had previously been employed by right-wing communications firms Arsenal Media and X Strategies and posted similar content on her personal account. The account is known for posting anti-trans rhetoric and has been compared to Libs of TikTok. Michell officially incorporated GAG in September.[6][1] GAG has been banned from multiple social media and payment platforms for violating rules on hate speech; they have been promoted by right-wing media outlets such as Fox News, One America News Network (OANN), and InfoWars.[5][1]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The LGB Alliance is a British advocacy group founded in the UK in 2019, in opposition to the policies of LGBT rights charity Stonewall on transgender issues.[1] Its founders were Bev Jackson, Kate Harris, Allison Bailey, Malcolm Clark and Ann Sinnott. The organization has said that lesbians are facing "extinction" because of the "disproportionate" focus on transgender identities in schools.[2]

The LGB Alliance describes its objective as "asserting the right of lesbians, bisexuals and gay men to define themselves as same-sex attracted", and states that such a right is threatened by "attempts to introduce confusion between biological sex and the notion of gender".[1]

It has opposed a ban on conversion therapy for trans people in the UK, gender-affirming care including puberty blockers for children reporting gender dysphoria,[citation needed] and gender recognition reform.[3]

The LGB Alliance has been described by the Labour Campaign for Trans Rights as transphobic, in a statement signed by a number of Labour MPs including current Deputy Leader Angela Rayner, and by SNP MP John Nicolson,[4][5][6] and by articles in two scholarly journals as "trans-exclusionary".[7][8]Hope not Hate and the Trades Union Congress have described the group as anti-trans.[9][10] It has also been described by Labour MPs and several LGBT organisations and activists as a hate group.[11][12][13][14]

The LGB Alliance was granted charitable status by the Charity Commission for England and Wales in April 2021, which was controversial with LGBT groups in the UK, fifty of whom signed an open letter condemning it.[15] A hearing for an appeal against its charitable status started in the First-tier Tribunal in September 2022.[16][17]

• Like 1

23 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Gays Against Groomers (GAG)[1] is an American far-right anti-LGBT[2][3] organization known for protesting against gender-affirming care for minors, including at hospitals that provide it;[4] against LGBT representation at schools;[5] and against Drag Queen Story Hour events.

Exactly, except they are against the TQ part of the coalition and are not far-right.  This is nothing new, the fact that you had to reference Wikipedia tells a lot though.  :lol:

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The LGB Alliance is a British advocacy group founded in the UK in 2019, in opposition to the policies of LGBT rights charity Stonewall on transgender issues.[1] Its founders were Bev Jackson, Kate Harris, Allison Bailey, Malcolm Clark and Ann Sinnott. The organization has said that lesbians are facing "extinction" because of the "disproportionate" focus on transgender identities in schools.[2]

The LGB Alliance describes its objective as "asserting the right of lesbians, bisexuals and gay men to define themselves as same-sex attracted", and states that such a right is threatened by "attempts to introduce confusion between biological sex and the notion of gender".[1]

Again, so…..these people are trying to distance themselves from the radical TQ of the coalition.  They are fighting for their identity and the mutilation of children.  Again Wikipedia. :lol: and :roflol:.

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Exactly, except they are against the TQ part of the coalition and are not far-right.  This is nothing new, the fact that you had to reference Wikipedia tells a lot thought.  :lol:

..their founder was/is a MAGA, believed in the stolen election conspiracy, and spent her whole career working for right wing media. 

Sounds pretty far right wing to me. 

• Like 1