2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

A much better chance to pull him from FSU than UGA.  This wasn't a win for us but it was the next best outcome

If it's not AU, I'm glad it's FSU.

1) It means he's willing to go out of state. (We still have a chance. If we overachieve and generate a buzz this fall, who knows?)

2) I can't stand uga. They're probably worse than bama.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, aublaise said:

There is a good chance that FSU will suck again and he will reopen his commitment 

What a silly comment. Florida State is coming off a 10-win season and has a lot of talent. Particularly at QB and WR. They will not "suck". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sucks to take the L...for now but me at UGA who had a strangle hold on KJB for a long time.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF - Laughing Out Loud Lol Jerry ...

I wonder how the 11alive viewers liked it? 🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

At least he didn't pick the butt sniffers

Exactly! That and the fact that we picked up Solomon today takes some of the sting out of it. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

Good for KJ. It’s his dream school and how many 18 year old kids get to live out their dream? Just happy it’s not thUGA. Hope he balls out!!

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, metafour said:

What a silly comment. Florida State is coming off a 10-win season and has a lot of talent. Particularly at QB and WR. They will not "suck". 

From what it sounds like, their problems from '17-'21 stemmed from one of their administrators dying in 2016. Jimbo had to take on additional roles and therefore got burnt out, and their remaining admin had no experience conducting a coaching search. Very very similar to what we went through.

Edited by AUwent

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 5* S KJ Bolden (FSU)
1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Good for KJ. It’s his dream school and how many 18 year old kids get to live out their dream? Just happy it’s not thUGA. Hope he balls out!!

Absolutely. The good thing? DAWGS DIDNT GET HIM. WDE!

• Like 5

Glad it’s not UGA and glad we still have an OV in our back pocket 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

FSU makes a lot of sense for a lot of reasons. He will play early there and they are trending as a programs. Dream school. Let’s go get Patterson now. 

Mom wanted Auburn

Dad was adamant about UGA

So I think FSU makes sense as a middle ground plus it is “where his heart is”

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ellitor said:

A woman that doesn't go for the glits and glam...#ShesAKeeper

@3rdgeneration Just so you don't miss the compliment in all this madness.

You’re sweet, E! But honestly, i just didn’t like all the show.  The kids seem so uncomfortable when they do it. I did watch Riddick, so I guess I’m being a little bit of a hypocrite. 😂

Edited by 3rdgeneration

Concur with everyone. Glad it's not UGA. Feel like we have an outside chance still with it being FSU.  I like the kid, still do, and I'll enjoy following him at FSU if he winds up there.  Best of luck unless they are playing us.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, bigbird said:

A much better chance to pull him from FSU than UGA.  This wasn't a win for us but it was the next best outcome

image.gif.202c0d462658c2baa0e3149768624a1c.gif  Faulk says “I’ll take it from here guys!”

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Mom wanted Auburn

It may not be over then. Don't know how it is everywhere, but in my house what Momma wants is what Momma gets😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Mom wanted Auburn

So a middle finger to ‘em both lol.

• Thanks 1

I just watched his post commitment video . Don't see him changing his commitment. He seems very content and even explained he is going to start recruiting for them as well. The appeal of being the face and getting them back to standards was something he noted.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just watched his post commitment video . Don't see him changing his commitment. He seems very content and even explained he is going to start recruiting for them as well. The appeal of being the face and getting them back to standards was something he noted.

They won 10 games. They’re back to better FSU standards. If that’s the appeal, AU, baby!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

I thought the same. He was very sincere and excited. He’s the kind of kid you want committed. He doesn’t take being committed lightly 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Pay Mods:

Solomon to USC

Bolden to UGA

Maybe these ppl ain't know s*** and we gonna get both 😀

Wow, they had a really sucky night on the old predictions

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

Wow, they had a really sucky night on the old predictions

I’ve said it before but the value of a “pay” site has collapsed with Twitter, podcasts, and social media in general.  You’re basically paying to argue with idiots on a message board.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

I’ve said it before but the value of a “pay” site has collapsed with Twitter, podcasts, and social media in general.  You’re basically paying to argue with idiots on a message board.

Yep, while at the nest you pay to argue with really really smart people😇

• Haha 7