2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

50 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I think the most important question is --  if we don't get KJ, was there something else we could have done to get him to come to Auburn?   If the answer is -- there is, then we failed.   But I would tell you the answer is there is nothing else we could have done.   These coaches showed him all kinds of love and how he would fit in our future.   We made him a priority.   If he chooses to go elsewhere, let's wish him luck.   But know that our coaches and commits did all they could do to make it happen.  WDE! 

Auburn coaches, players, recruits, administrative staff, support staff, AD and fans.  We (collectively) have done all we can do on this one.  Should he go elsewhere, those things happen.  But I honestly feel he will be an Auburn tiger.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I never said you had to call them by first or middle name. You asked me why I did it and I told you. Sorry that it urks you so much. As I posted earlier, I will refrain from doing so in the future ( maybe)?  This whole conversation is ridiculous. That's  my last take on it.  I'm going back to KJ Bolden subject. You can have  a back and forth with yourself on the subject if u chose to do so

9af321d7-5a75-437d-922b-0c01769ff6f1_tex

25 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Aside from recruiting, the best thing this team can do is execute this fall. Win the games they're supposed to win, be competitive in all games, and win a few that they're not supposed to win. If they overachieve, then the sky's the limit. 

Bottom line.. Gotta do something with the talent and win. Recruiting is great but winning is better 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tinman1 said:

Auburn coaches, players, recruits, administrative staff, support staff, AD and fans.  We (collectively) have done all we can do on this one.  Should he go elsewhere, those things happen.  But I honestly feel he will be an Auburn tiger.

Did we try having a booster drive him to Florida for the week leading up to his announcement? 🤣

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

They want their crystal ball predictions to be right 

Not necessarily. Families have asked mods to not make picks or sit on the picks they have made before & mods have complied.

Just now, ellitor said:

Not necessarily. Families have asked mods to not make picks or sit on the picks they have made before & mods have complied.

I'm not necessarily talking about AU mods

3 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

His friends committed to AU

Walker White, Perry Thompson, Jalyn Crawford, Demarcus Riddick, and that's just to name a few. Mark it. 5* KJ Bolden to AU!

He has friends committed to UGA and FSU too.

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm not necessarily talking about AU mods

I'm not either.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Nothing personal, E , but we're u on the debate team in high school?

Nope. Can't stand debating or arguing. I do like calmly giving counter points like we do on here though.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I'm not either.

U think someone like Fong or another national guy wouldn't change their pick? Come on, I've seen it done countless times. Of course there are exceptions to every rule. But them cats wanna be as accurate as possible.  Gets them more clicks

Ok, if On3s Josh Newberg is really the MC for the commitment, with channel 11 from ATL just there to video then I take my KJ to UGA because of TV involvement to some extent.

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

U think someone like Fong or another national guy wouldn't change their pick?

If asked not to then yes. They've done it before.

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

But them cats wanna be as accurate as possible.  Gets them more clicks

Accuracy doesn't get them click. Going back to your earlier point, making or changing picks does. Like I said though, something this big they have shied away from making picks before. Not saying they will again but it has happened.

Personally I know nothing. But when I saw KJ said “I almost committed” during BCW I thought that was huge. Nobody has mentioned that much. 

I mean unless the kid gives lip service or exaggerates, how is Auburn not the pick just a week later? 

• Thanks 1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

But when I saw KJ said “I almost committed” during BCW I thought that was huge. Nobody has mentioned that much. 

Because Rashaan Evans all but committed at the kick 6 when he was celebrating & jumping up and down like crazy...And then he later picked Bama.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Because Rashaan Evans all but committed at the kick 6 when he was celebrating & jumping up and down like crazy...And then he later picked Bama.

Bidness...errrrrr...NIL decision.

• Like 2

Damn, the way E talks, I feel I'm getting worked up for nothing. Last weekend I didn't think he was coming. I waffled throughout the week but just heard his interview with Dukes and actually felt pretty good. Came in here and now, not so much. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

Personally I know nothing. But when I saw KJ said “I almost committed” during BCW I thought that was huge. Nobody has mentioned that much. 

I mean unless the kid gives lip service or exaggerates, how is Auburn not the pick just a week later? 

It’s been mentioned quite enough times, trust me lol…

• Like 1

On3 had some Q&A thing with 3 reporters for the 3 teams and per twitter, they all 3 gave different answers 

No one has worthwhile intel on this, unless you consider “I don’t know” worthwhile 

• Haha 1