Nothing Weird about this

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s totally different than everything else you’ve showed and know about.

image.jpeg

53 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

image.jpeg

Who else has accused him of sexual assault as opposed to it felt creepy when he put his hands on my shoulders? I’ve seen no one. You?

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Who else has accused him of sexual assault as opposed to it felt creepy when he put his hands on my shoulders? I’ve seen no one. You?

You just watched videos of him putting his hands all over young ladies and even girls, their disgusted reactions, and you have to ask if it really happened?

26 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You just watched videos of him putting his hands all over young ladies and even girls, their disgusted reactions, and you have to ask if it really happened?

A few years back I posted pictures of him acting very similarly with men & old ladies. The guy is clearly overly tactile and violates some folks boundaries. He should display better judgment. But he’s an emotional, tactile guy and Republicans who’ve served with him for decades don’t see him at all like you do. Staff over 5 decades don’t see him that way.

Many folks appreciate it his tactile style:

2F52203A-0FF8-4FCC-919B-82F84A9BAD46.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/29/us/politics/joe-biden-women.html

I grew up around some older folks who were very tactile— hugged everyone, hands on shoulders, etc. Sometimes made me uncomfortable because it felt more familiar than I saw the relationship, but I didn’t conclude they were all sexual predators just waiting for an opportunity to sexually assault someone. 

If you want to conclude that the behavior he has routinely displayed in his public life in front of cameras means he must’ve digitally penetrated Tara Reade in a location everyone asked has said is very visible, go ahead. But God forbid you ever serve on a jury.

i am not speaking for david but many of trumps ex or even still followers hate it trump is such garbage so they have to find something to throw at someone else to make themselves feel better.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

A few years back I posted pictures of him acting very similarly with men & old ladies. The guy is clearly overly tactile and violates some folks boundaries. He should display better judgment. But he’s an emotional, tactile guy and Republicans who’ve served with him for decades don’t see him at all like you do. Staff over 5 decades don’t see him that way.

Many folks appreciate it his tactile style:

2F52203A-0FF8-4FCC-919B-82F84A9BAD46.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/29/us/politics/joe-biden-women.html

I grew up around some older folks who were very tactile— hugged everyone, hands on shoulders, etc. Sometimes made me uncomfortable because it felt more familiar than I saw the relationship, but I didn’t conclude they were all sexual predators just waiting for an opportunity to sexually assault someone. 

If you want to conclude that the behavior he has routinely displayed in his public life in front of cameras means he must’ve digitally penetrated Tara Reade in a location everyone asked has said is very visible, go ahead. But God forbid you ever serve on a jury.

And you are still excusing the disgusted reactions of the women. blah blah blah.

He is a perv that has used his position to clearly offend many women over the years. You are trying to excuse his offensive behavior, while not clearly dismissing it, as non-offensive. 

If you or I had done any of that and didn't have 50-40-30 years of DC Power behind us, we would be in jail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not speaking for david but many of trumps ex or even still followers hate it trump is such garbage so they have to find something to throw at someone else to make themselves feel better.

It goes for most celebrities. trump and Biden are true scum. And whether you think one is less scum than the other, THEY ARE BOTH SCUM.

30 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And you are still excusing the disgusted reactions of the women. blah blah blah.

He is a perv that has used his position to clearly offend many women over the years. You are trying to excuse his offensive behavior, while not clearly dismissing it, as non-offensive. 

If you or I had done any of that and didn't have 50-40-30 years of DC Power behind us, we would be in jail. 

notme........the ladies love me.grins

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

You still can’t read. 

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You still can’t read. 

And you are still not acknowledging the point. It did happen. It did disgust the women and lil girls involved. 

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And you are still not acknowledging the point. It did happen. It did disgust the women and lil girls involved. 

If you could read and think you’d know that I recognized that while pointing out the obvious to any rational person that it was not the same thing Reade claimed happened. 

On 6/4/2023 at 1:21 PM, TexasTiger said:

If you could read and think you’d know that I recognized that while pointing out the obvious to any rational person that it was not the same thing Reade claimed happened. 

<fer>

• 3 weeks later...