Is Tubbs a Racist?

or is he just trying to draw up support with the deplorables? i loved tubbs but i believe he is racist. someone give me facts that he is not. his own players are saying he never talked like that around his players.

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

or is he just trying to draw up support with the deplorables? i loved tubbs but i believe he is racist. someone give me facts that he is not. his own players are saying he never talked like that around his players.

You "believe" he is racist but don't know. Stupid post.

12 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

ok richard. FOR THE RECORD the site has a post on the right on the front page with athletes like DUKE asking the same question. how stupid are you? you want to make me look stupid because you do not like me and you look like a dumbass. have fun with that sugar.

• Facepalm 2

again richard, this is why i opened this up for discussion. do you understand the process of bringing up a discussion for discussion? you are a trump fool with your fingers in your ears. teachers in the ghetto cannot teach? Duke came out and said he would never say the crap to his players or around them like he does now. i watch a lot of duke and he is straight up and is not a racist from anything i ever heard him say. i however cannot say that about some on this board.............

• Dislike 1

it is on the AUFAM tweets and the borad guys chose to post that not me. whoever posts the tweets. so are you calling them stupid as well?

337395084_672806161521483_7867269812100735157_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

337395084_672806161521483_7867269812100735157_n.jpg

prove me wrong meta bitch...................ot must be slow when you come crawling out of the woodwork to try and hurt my feelings on a message board.

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

How about you giving facts he is…..Jeez Fiddy.

are you serious? all his dog whistles? just like trump talking about how great the christian right is? those guys do not want to live with any minority i am aware of. you know they hate jews and blacks and handicapped i am assuming as well since they patern themselves after the nazi's.

• Facepalm 1

they have already killed people as well over and over and over per the press and papers,etc. my grandfather used to tell me about those dirty bastids and how he had to fight them twice. and here we are giving shout outs to them.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

again richard, this is why i opened this up for discussion. do you understand the process of bringing up a discussion for discussion? you are a trump fool with your fingers in your ears. teachers in the ghetto cannot teach? Duke came out and said he would never say the crap to his players or around them like he does now. i watch a lot of duke and he is straight up and is not a racist from anything i ever heard him say. i however cannot say that about some on this board.............

ok son is siding with the racists...........i dare you to complain to runninred............

can someone on the left help me? i got soat on me behind and i am feeling faint.i am not sure i can eat supper now. my hands are wringing so i am typing with my elbows. good thing i am stoned huh?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

ok son is siding with the racists...........i dare you to complain to runninred............

You are badly confused. Too much Memorial Day toddy?😁

1 minute ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You are badly confused. Too much Memorial Day toddy?😁

just a half a gummi.

• Haha 1

why are white nationlists  on a terror watch? they are the same as white supermacist form everything i can tell. show me i am wrong.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

they have already killed people as well over and over and over per the press and papers,etc. my grandfather used to tell me about those dirty bastids and how he had to fight them twice. and here we are giving shout outs to them.

I wish he had stayed away from politics, especially at the level he chose. Few other states would have elected a man based on nothing other than supporting Trump and being a fairly successful coach.

I really liked the man when he was here. He was very approachable and would go out of his way to greet even the maintenance people in the athletic department. Did a few projects for Athletics in the early 2000’s. He seemed like a prince of a guy.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I wish he had stayed away from politics, especially at the level he chose. Few other states would have elected a man based on nothing other than supporting Trump and being a fairly successful coach.

I really liked the man when he was here. He was very approachable and would go out of his way to greet even the maintenance people in the athletic department. Did a few projects for Athletics in the early 2000’s. He seemed like a prince of a guy.

i was a huge fan and i am not going to lie. i am very sad for his stances or the ones i know of.

20 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I'm starting to think he is more of a sociopath than anything else.

That might explain why his players never saw it.  Sociopaths are very good at lying and persuasion.  They also "get off" on power and control, which also helps explains his current behavior.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I wish he had stayed away from politics, especially at the level he chose. Few other states would have elected a man based on nothing other than supporting Trump and being a fairly successful coach. We had 2 choices, Coach Tubs or Schumer lapdog Doug Jones. Kind of like Trump vs. Hillary.

I really liked the man when he was here. He was very approachable and would go out of his way to greet even the maintenance people in the athletic department. Did a few projects for Athletics in the early 2000’s. He seemed like a prince of a guy.---Very true

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Thanks 1