Ladies and gentlemen, I want to address the concerns some people have been raising about Ron DeSantis....................

Just now, homersapien said:

You sure do post a lot on here defending him. :dunno:

Only as he compares quite favorably to Bungling Biden. There are other Pubbies I hope get the nomination but if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden I'll buy a Mega-MAGA cap and lead cheers for Trump. I care more about America than I do about personalities and Trumps policies are clearly better for America than are The Bungler's.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

only a damn idiot would say that after the man tried to steal the election as well as all his other criminal actions he is slowly beginning to pay for. but i expect petty from you mickey!

see? you claim to be a patriot but could care less if trump tried to steal the election because he is on  your side. i have yet to see you speak out on any of his transgressions concerning the law. you guys claim EVERYTHING is a set up with trump and it is sickening. and you guys gave me pure hell on here taking of for that turd. now you cry when i give it back. at least IAM admits he is a turd so i will give him props for that.

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

These questions have already been answered up-thread.

No, Biden seems to prefer sniffing the hair of young girls. Trump at least seems to like adult women.

Already answered up-thread but here, I'll quote myself for you: "You need this explained? Really? Securing the border, energy independence, low inflation, low interest rates, less government meddling by regulation, fewer insane green policies.   I could go on but that should suffice. "

As to the fact that Biden is in mid-stage dementia, one doesn't have to have an axe to grind to see that. It's obvious to even the most casual observer.

The "dementia" talk is fantasy.  Do you really believe that other Democrats would not only allow him to run, but all participate in some grand conspiracy to hide the problem?  Every elected official in Washington wakes up and imagines themselves being President.  Nobody is willing to run cover for something like that, especially when it comes to contemplating running for another term.

Do you believe that other world leaders are also all in on this cover up?  Are leaders at the G7 incapable of noticing this "obvious" issue?  How interesting is it that the military and our allies aren't concerned at all about Biden's competency, yet they were extremely alarmed by the actions of his predecessor?   Fox will push these conspiracies because making these type claims about a public figure doesn't expose them to liability.  After all, they are paying hundreds of millions and soon to be well over a billion dollars worth of damages for lies already told about corporations and non public figures.

To be honest, I think it would make a lot of sense for him to retire and enjoy retirement, but he has to make that choice himself. 

The Republican party could easily win the next election if they would insist on the far right not dictating who their candidate will be.  Their strategy of losing the popular vote and winning the electoral college will only damage the party more over time.  The far left isn't much better, but their numbers also aren't as large and their rhetoric isn't as vile as their extremist counterparts on the other side of the aisle. 

To listen to the Trump/DeSantis crowds, this country's problems consist of gay people, trannies and killing babies.  Focusing on real problems requires effort and sometimes telling people what they don't want to hear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Do you really believe that other Democrats would not only allow him to run, but all participate in some grand conspiracy to hide the problem? 

You mean like Fetterman and Feinstein?  Of course they would and they will do it again in 2024.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

To listen to the Trump/DeSantis crowds, this country's problems consist of gay people, trannies and killing babies.  Focusing on real problems requires effort and sometimes telling people what they don't want to hear.

Listening to the "Trump/DeSantis crowds" what I hear about the nation's problems are Biden's catastrophe at the border, Biden's horrible inflation, Biden's destructive energy policies and Biden's total lack of respect from foreign governments, both friend and foe alike. That's just for starters.

21 hours ago, Mikey said:

Only as he compares quite favorably to Bungling Biden. There are other Pubbies I hope get the nomination but if it comes down to Trump vs. Biden I'll buy a Mega-MAGA cap and lead cheers for Trump. I care more about America than I do about personalities and Trumps policies are clearly better for America than are The Bungler's.

Yeah right.  You "care enough about America" to sacrifice our democracy to an authoritarian "leader" who attempted sedition in an attempt to retain power and is, in fact, a traitor.   :rolleyes:

As if Trump gives a s*** about America.  As if Trump gave a s*** about anything, other than himself.

You are a useful fool.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

sacrifice our democracy

Our democracy is being threatened by the Biden administration weaponizing the FBI and DOJ. That little dust up on Jan. 6 doesn't amount to a fart in a whirlwind. The threat is in the Whitehouse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The MAGA idea of Biden "weaponizing" the FBI is the greatest example of projection ever seen.

First, he doesn't need to.  Why would he bother?  What's his goal?

On the other hand, Trump is clearly a vindictive narcissist who is compelled to go after his enemies, as his history shows. 

He even admits it - "I am your retribution".  :rolleyes:

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

First, he doesn't need to.  Why would he bother?  What's his goal?

To punish his enemies and prevent investigation into he and his family members criminal activities. Remember when Obama set the IRS (Lois Lerner) on a mission to persecute conservative organizations? Same deal here, just a little more blatant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1