The GOP really doesn’t give a damn about the country

On 5/25/2023 at 11:14 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Well, if Joe is stubborn enough to not negotiate and the default happen it will ultimately be blamed on him when the economy tanks.  I’m sure that was taken out of context, but that is politics.

and you would be wrong. you guys have done the same damn thing many times on your side. many times. dems do it it is bad. repukes do it itis ok. have you even looked or read how many poor folks this is going to hurt if the debt ceiling things default? you people only care about yourself. also ol sorry assed kev wants those trump tax cuts made permanent at almost four trillion dollars. give me a break dude.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, 1716AU said:

Thanks for the dose of stupid this morning

No problem.  Welcome to my world.  I wake up every morning to a president that represents the US and can’t complete a coherent sentence, walks off stages shaking hands with dead people (his biggest supporters), makes disparaging statements to half the country, believes men can be women and women can become men and keeps on giving money to countries when we are about to default on our debt.  Why should you be any different.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 11:32 AM, TexasTiger said:

How does one persuade an idiot?

Shouldn't the question be reversed? 

How does an idiot persuade a rational person? Well, in case you are wondering, they typically do not. But, these are indeed extraordinary times and participants. God bless them, LOL.

And alas I thank you and the extraordinary. :clap: